Good news: Fake News is getting cut on FaceBook

This guy, the master propagandists of epic proportions now cares about fake news? Hell, he claims to be a libertarian while being to the left of Stalin.

Yeah, you would not need to know more than that to conclude that the intentions behind this targeting of news that we don't lik... fake news isn't so benevolent.

Good it's time to start weeding out the liars who's only desire is to confuse people.

Fact is only dangerous when the facts are against you. The alt-right lives in a fact-free environment.

Spew partisan poop much?

And who among Facebooks leftist staff has the privledge of declaring news "fake"?

Does that mean people who claim to be in the middle can still post fake news about the far left and far right?
Ask FB. The goober above who thinks that I think I am libertarian is giving an Alt Fact.

Does that mean people who claim to be in the middle can still post fake news about the far left and far right?
Ask FB. The goober above who thinks that I think I am libertarian is giving an Alt Fact.
But if fake news is banned, that means no more stories about Trump and Russia, so where are the Democrats going to go?

Yeah, sour grapes from the Fake News and Alt Fact far right and neo-fascist right. Tough.

Forum List

Back