🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news for America! Native American (lol) senator Liz Warren thinks JD Vance is worse than Trump

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
This is a very strong indicator Trump made the best choice possible in Vance.

When America-hating anti-Semites on the left like Liz Warren are spewing their hate and violence towards someone in charge, we're in a good place.

Well done, President Trump!

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CBS’s “Late Show,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) stated that “on really key issues,” 2024 Republican vice presidential candidate Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) is “Donald Trump, in some cases, only more so.”

If I was Vance, I'd be getting me a state of the art, arrowproof vest. Circle the wagons. That crazy Warren bitch is on one of her things again. MAGA

This is a very strong indicator Trump made the best choice possible in Vance.

When America-hating anti-Semites on the left like Liz Warren are spewing their hate and violence towards someone in charge, we're in a good place.

Well done, President Trump!

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CBS’s “Late Show,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) stated that “on really key issues,” 2024 Republican vice presidential candidate Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) is “Donald Trump, in some cases, only more so.”
Who cares what the lying Senator who propped her entire education and career on a lie and deception?

If I was Vance, I'd be getting me a state of the art, arrowproof vest. Circle the wagons. That crazy Warren bitch is on one of her things again. MAGA
They probably have bow-and-arrow control in Massachusetts. The vest probably isn't needed.

Forum List

Back