🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good News: Hagel Is Learning

What's yer basic problem, Phillip? Lackanooky?

It's you, Hosshiite, you a traitor hounding people and diverting issues for a foreign power disgusts me...that's all..

The deflection king accusing others of diverting ??? Hillllaaaaarrriiiious
Don't you know, Toastman, that Phillip came here to discuss the Vietnam War, didn't you, Phillip, so he loves it when Georgie Boy brings it up ad nauseam. Maybe someone should start discussing donuts because he really lapped up that subject on a Middle East Discussion forum.

Not only does it look like Georgie Boy can't sleep, but his needle is stuck on the Vietnam War as if the viewers are interested in this. (Maybe to get his needle moved, he should see a geriatic psychiatrist.) What's the matter, Loser, you are not interested in the Arab Spring and want to go years and years back because you are guilty that you were such a weenie that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Try to keep current on what is happening in today's world.
Al Qaeda chief's kin, other Salafis push for a puritanical Egypt - latimes.com

Here we go again with the West Virgini Hillbilly talking morality while shacking up with his kin...

Is it a wonder that my countryman Emperor Hadrian built a wall to keep his ancestors out of Civil Society?

Some things never change.
Does the Boston Village Idiot wait for me to show up and then feels (in his silly, childish way) he has to jump right in with some asinine comments. By the way, my ancestors have been here since this country was established, so it's a shame that they didn't ban ridiculous foreigners like Phillip from moving here. So tell us, Phillip, what is your opinion of the apartheid in the Muslim world? Evidently since you never said anything on another forum about what was going on in the Middle East with Muslims killing each other and Christians, you probably have no problem with that. So tell us, Village Idiot, have you gotten in touch with some of your fellow Marines and told them that you don't mind being constantly called a killer by some weenie who was too cowardly too serve and that they shouldn't mind either? And if you weren't so dense, Phillip, you too would be questioning why Georgie Boy is constantly bringing up Vietnam when it happened a long time ago and so much has happened in the interim

All that and you're still a stupid dumbfuck Hillbilly pitching and hawking for a foreign state bent on starting WWlll for some idiotic religious fantasy twisting the screws on an un-armed civilian population and stealing their very lives, livelihood and identity.

You're no American, no matter how long you're bloodline has been here. And It was my Paisano who discovered the Americas for your thieving ancestors who stole it from the Natives.

Last edited:
Here we go again with the West Virgini Hillbilly talking morality while shacking up with his kin...

Is it a wonder that my countryman Emperor Hadrian built a wall to keep his ancestors out of Civil Society?

Does the Boston Village Idiot wait for me to show up and then feels (in his silly, childish way) he has to jump right in with some asinine comments. By the way, my ancestors have been here since this country was established, so it's a shame that they didn't ban ridiculous foreigners like Phillip from moving here. So tell us, Phillip, what is your opinion of the apartheid in the Muslim world? Evidently since you never said anything on another forum about what was going on in the Middle East with Muslims killing each other and Christians, you probably have no problem with that. So tell us, Village Idiot, have you gotten in touch with some of your fellow Marines and told them that you don't mind being constantly called a killer by some weenie who was too cowardly too serve and that they shouldn't mind either? And if you weren't so dense, Phillip, you too would be questioning why Georgie Boy is constantly bringing up Vietnam when it happened a long time ago and so much has happened in the interim

All that and you're still a stupid dumbfuck Hillbilly pitching and hawking for a foreign state bent on starting WWlll for some idiotic religious fantasy twisting the screws on an un-armed civilian population and stealing their very lives, livelihood and identity.

You're no American, no matter how long you're bloodline has been here. And It was my Paisano who discovered the Americas for your thieving ancestors who stole it from the Natives.
And you are still the same old Village Idiot that everyone was laughing at for years and years. Gee, Phillip, was your relative Jewish? One time in a story in the Readers Digest about Columbus, it was stated that he could be Jewish because his letters to his son started off with a Hebrew letter. And, Phillip, I would suggest that you Google World War IV as related in a speech by a former Director of the CIA. It's amazing how dopes like Phillip only concentrate on one small area of the Middle East when so much is happening all over the place. So what is your opinion of the Arab Spring, Phillip? Do you think the Islamists will win out or will the people actually have democracies. I think the viewers can see that Phillip likes to criticize but he can never take any criticism. That is why he made up his lousy poems and kept on dragging them up for years, poems that made mention of posters who stopped posting years before but they had the nerve to criticize the Village Idiot. Hmmm, I wonder if thieving Phillip is going to give his real estate back to the Native Americans who inhabited his area in Massachusetts.

Perhaps it was your Karma, Loser, that made you not strive to do better in life so you had to depend on food stamps and now a subsidized apartment. By the way, did you get out of that little one-room subsidized apartment this morning for a while to see if someone discarded today's newspaper at your local Macdonalds so that you could see what is happening in the world, such as the latest in the Arab Spring?

Who Are These Moralists? :: Gatestone Institute
I've never murdered anyone.

"Murder is an integral part of war. And the most disturbing form of murder, because it is so intimate, is carried out by infantry troops. The god-like power that comes with the ability to destroy anything, including other human beings, along with the intoxicating firepower of industrial weapons, rapidly turns those who wield these weapons into beasts."

What kind of "moralist" murders for money?

Chris Hedges: Kill Anything That Moves - Book Review - Truthdig
Not only does it look like Georgie Boy can't sleep, but his needle is stuck on the Vietnam War as if the viewers are interested in this. (Maybe to get his needle moved, he should see a geriatic psychiatrist.) What's the matter, Loser, you are not interested in the Arab Spring and want to go years and years back because you are guilty that you were such a weenie that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Try to keep current on what is happening in today's world.
"Turse, in one of many accounts, describes a string of atrocities committed in the Duc Pho/Mo Duc border region in spring 1967 by Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 35th Infantry under the command of Capt. James Lanning.

"A wounded detainee, Turse writes, was dumped into a boat and pushed into a rice paddy where he was riddled with bullets and finished off with a grenade. A wounded woman was covered with a straw mat and set on fire.

"Paul Halverson, a soldier and military combat correspondent who accompanied the unit, when asked about the total number of civilians killed by Lanning’s force, stated in the book: 'The entire time I was over there—just by Charlie Company—I’d say it would be in the hundreds.'”

"Charlie" wanna parade?

I've never murdered anyone.

"Murder is an integral part of war. And the most disturbing form of murder, because it is so intimate, is carried out by infantry troops. The god-like power that comes with the ability to destroy anything, including other human beings, along with the intoxicating firepower of industrial weapons, rapidly turns those who wield these weapons into beasts."

What kind of "moralist" murders for money?

"Turse, in one of many accounts, describes a string of atrocities committed in the Duc Pho/Mo Duc border region in spring 1967 by Charlie Company, 2nd Battalion, 35th Infantry under the command of Capt. James Lanning.

"A wounded detainee, Turse writes, was dumped into a boat and pushed into a rice paddy where he was riddled with bullets and finished off with a grenade. A wounded woman was covered with a straw mat and set on fire.

"Paul Halverson, a soldier and military combat correspondent who accompanied the unit, when asked about the total number of civilians killed by Lanning’s force, stated in the book: 'The entire time I was over there—just by Charlie Company—I’d say it would be in the hundreds.'”

"Charlie" wanna parade?

Those are the most ridiculous fantasies I have ever heard and are 99.99% pure lies. I would love to confront those writers and question them on my terms. Especially the lying sacks of shit who say they were soldiers.

Hey Pbel. Who is this "Paisano" of yours who discovered America?

"Charlie" wanna parade?

Those are the most ridiculous fantasies I have ever heard and are 99.99% pure lies. I would love to confront those writers and question them on my terms. Especially the lying sacks of shit who say they were soldiers.
Tell us how many civilians the US military killed in Vietnam.

"Maj. Gordon Livingston, a regimental surgeon with the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, in 1971 testified before Congress that he witnessed 'a helicopter pilot who swooped down on two Vietnamese women riding bicycles and killed them with the helicopter skids.' The pilot, after being grounded briefly and investigated, was soon exonerated and allowed back in the air. "

Unless you're just another lying sack of (baby killing) shit.

"Charlie" wanna parade?

"Maj. Gordon Livingston, a regimental surgeon with the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment, in 1971 testified before Congress that he witnessed 'a helicopter pilot who swooped down on two Vietnamese women riding bicycles and killed them with the helicopter skids.' The pilot, after being grounded briefly and investigated, was soon exonerated and allowed back in the air. "

If you want to believe lying scum, that's fine by me. The subject is closed.Finito.

If you want to believe lying scum, that's fine by me. The subject is closed.Finito.

Georgie is one of those guys that believes anything he reads. Very gullible !
He eats up Arab propaganda like there's no tomorrow !

What do you believe?

"Soldiers and Marines, as is common in all wars, collected body parts of dead Vietnamese—heads, noses, scalps, breasts, teeth, ears, fingers, genitals—and displayed them or wore them in necklaces. “There was people in all the platoons with ears on cords,” Jimmie Busby, a member of the 75th Rangers during 1970-1971, told an Army criminal investigator.

"Corpses were dressed up and twisted into comic poses for photographs or gruesomely mutilated. Severed heads of Vietnamese were mounted on pikes or poles in Army camps. The dead were lashed onto Army vehicles—which at times ran over Vietnamese civilians for sport—and driven through villages."

Only the inbred are gullible enough to believe "their" side doesn't commit war crimes.

Of course he does if it meets with what he wants to believe. He probably believes that phony story written by Chris Hedges about shooting Arab children by Israelis -- a story which was actually told to Hedges by an Arab since Hedges wasn't even in the area at the time. Say, wasn't Hedges booed at a speech he gave at a graduation ceremony at some college no that far back? Maybe if Hedges were actually in the areas he writes about, he would be believable. Everything from him seems to be gotten second hand. We know that Georgie Boy can't afford to buy books so maybe he can get his public library to obtain this book for him since he seems to be stuck on Vietnam like a Robot whose tape stopped at a certain point and keeps on parroting out the same nonsense. Maybe the book will engross him so much that he will take it outside and sit on a bus bench and get some fresh air and away from his little subsidized apartment.
From Vietnam to Woodland Hills: Book details one man's odyssey - LA Daily News

Poor Georgie Boy. Can you imagine the daily misery & suffering he endures living here in the USA with all those Zionists out there?

Forgotten men of ‘Nam,
how can we know
the hidden horror

of twisted children's
eyes that follow
to the foothills

of old Vermont?

Of course he does if it meets with what he wants to believe. He probably believes that phony story written by Chris Hedges about shooting Arab children by Israelis -- a story which was actually told to Hedges by an Arab since Hedges wasn't even in the area at the time. Say, wasn't Hedges booed at a speech he gave at a graduation ceremony at some college no that far back? Maybe if Hedges were actually in the areas he writes about, he would be believable. Everything from him seems to be gotten second hand. We know that Georgie Boy can't afford to buy books so maybe he can get his public library to obtain this book for him since he seems to be stuck on Vietnam like a Robot whose tape stopped at a certain point and keeps on parroting out the same nonsense. Maybe the book will engross him so much that he will take it outside and sit on a bus bench and get some fresh air and away from his little subsidized apartment.
What's your point, Moron?

"Born into a family of scholars and ministers in the imperial city of Hue, the devout Chau spent seven years of his youth training to be a Buddhist monk. As a teenager, though, he joined Ho Chi Minh's nationalist Viet Minh to fight, first, the Japanese who'd occupied Vietnam after France fell to the Germans in World War II, and then the French colonialists as they attempted to re-assert their claim on Indochina after the war.

"Years fighting alongside the peasants and common people gave Chau insights and empathy toward them that few of his higher class possessed. Nevertheless, he grew disillusioned with the Communist liberation movement's brutality and hatred of religion.

"When France set up a puppet 'republic' in Saigon, he headed south and rose in the ranks of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam through the 1950s. In the '60s, Chau served as the mayor of Danang, chief of Kien Hoa province and as general secretary of South Vietnam's National Assembly, among other posts."

Puppets follow the money?

My day job is fighting those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them into violence. Face it Georgie Boy, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to, and so well deserve.

Don't give up your day job.

Forgotten men of ‘Nam,
how can we know
the hidden horror

of twisted children's
eyes that follow
to the foothills

of old Vermont?
What's your day job, Hasbara Hack?

My day job is fighting those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them into violence. Face it Georgie Boy, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to, and so well deserve.

How's the pay?

When it comes to exposing those Zionists for what they are doing to the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel, I do so as a proud volunteer worker.

How's the pay?

Who would pay someone so mentaly challenged, besides that even if he got paid he's too cheap like Hosshiite,Lip, Toast and the rest to help support this site with$14.99 a year even though they spend 24/7 on these boards on our dime.

Cheap, cheap!

Forum List

Back