🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good News: Hagel Is Learning

Those like you Pbel are a dime a dozen. Peoblem is that somebody still gets cheated on their dime.

My day job is fighting those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them into violence. Face it Georgie Boy, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to, and so well deserve.

What's your day job, Hasbara Hack?

Who would pay someone so mentaly challenged, besides that even if he got paid he's too cheap like Hosshiite,Lip, Toast and the rest to help support this site with$14.99 a year even though they spend 24/7 on these boards on our dime.

Cheap, cheap!

When it comes to exposing those Zionists for what they are doing to the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel, I do so as a proud volunteer worker.

My day job is fighting those Zionists for their treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to provoke them into violence. Face it Georgie Boy, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to, and so well deserve.
How's the pay?
4000 Jews living in the Occupied Territories in 1970 and nearly one hundred times that many today.
Maybe you should resign?

When it comes to exposing those Zionists for what they are doing to the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel, I do so as a proud volunteer worker.

How's the pay?
4000 Jews living in the Occupied Territories in 1970 and nearly one hundred times that many today.
Maybe you should resign?

Except that number to grow douchebag !

What's your day job, Hasbara Hack?

Who would pay someone so mentaly challenged, besides that even if he got paid he's too cheap like Hosshiite,Lip, Toast and the rest to help support this site with$14.99 a year even though they spend 24/7 on these boards on our dime.

Cheap, cheap!
Speaking of cheap, perhaps if you would spend some money on art lessons, your paintings wouldn't be so mediocre. By the way, how come a big spender like you isn't out doing something with his girlfriend on a Saturday? Speaking of mentally challenged, isn't it great that Phillip has no problem describing himself?

Maybe you should resign?

Except that number to grow douchebag !
Expect the same fate as White South Africa, Asshole.

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

Article 50 - Care and education of children..."

Jews will never be that special.

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back