🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good News: Hagel Is Learning

Hagel isn't learning anything. What he's being told is that he does not command respect, he will be slapped down at every opportunity and will be totally ineffective. That's what he's being told. But he won't learn anything from it.

Are you confused about the evil some will participate in for $200/month, Hossie?
If so, try to imagine the tolerance of evil required to earn millions of dollars from the mass murder of civilians.
I am confused why some able-bodied man couldn't even join the Coast Guard but thought it better that he collect food stamps and then get himself a subsidized apartment. Imagine, Georgie Boy, if only you would have applied yourself earlier in life theyway you apply yourself to forums how much better off you would be by now. You wouldn't constantly be whining and moaning about people and money, and you could even have spent your weekend afternoons doing something enjoyable in Los Angeles with the sunny weather like others do who have the means to do so. I am sure the readers can see that Georgie Boy is still concerned with money and has no interest with anything to do with the Arab Spring. I guess he is too busy thinking about money that he is not interested in anything else.
And I'm still confused why "able-bodied men" would take money to kill innocent civilians half-way around the globe from their hometowns. Explain that one, if you can.
Ask some Jihadist animals.

I am confused why some able-bodied man couldn't even join the Coast Guard but thought it better that he collect food stamps and then get himself a subsidized apartment. Imagine, Georgie Boy, if only you would have applied yourself earlier in life theyway you apply yourself to forums how much better off you would be by now. You wouldn't constantly be whining and moaning about people and money, and you could even have spent your weekend afternoons doing something enjoyable in Los Angeles with the sunny weather like others do who have the means to do so. I am sure the readers can see that Georgie Boy is still concerned with money and has no interest with anything to do with the Arab Spring. I guess he is too busy thinking about money that he is not interested in anything else.
And I'm still confused why "able-bodied men" would take money to kill innocent civilians half-way around the globe from their hometowns. Explain that one, if you can.
To be frank, Georgie, I never encountered anyone but NVA Regulars during 2 years in Viet Nam and they weren't innocent civilians. Them was bad guys.
What if you were the "bad guy," Hossie?
Those NVA regulars had the support of the majority of Vietnamese civilians.
You didn't.

To be frank, Georgie, I never encountered anyone but NVA Regulars during 2 years in Viet Nam and they weren't innocent civilians. Them was bad guys.
You didn't.
We were the bad guys to Sir Charles. That's GI talk for Charlie Cong.

You didn't.
Absent the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam, Sir Charles doesn't exist, and they weren't inflicting this level of "Charlie" on your hometown, were they?

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings.[3]

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't.
Absent the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam, Sir Charles doesn't exist, and they weren't inflicting this level of "Charlie" on your hometown, were they?

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings.[3]

Poor pathetic Georgie Boy. He is trying so hard to prove that the U.S. military is so bad, bad, bad. Incidents like My Lai rarely happen, but this loser in life wants you to think that it is a common occurrence. I can't help it, Georgie Boy, that you were so lazy in life that your have no money and nothing to do in your retirement years but run around to different forums showing your hatred of the military and America in general. Since you claimed you have been in Los Angeles since you were four, surely you must have some friends and acquaintances that you could spend some time with instead of your usual nonsense on forums. No doubt if you had some friends, they would invite you over once in a while to get you out of your subsidized apartment.

PROTOCOL ----how to act. WHITE HOUSE ETIQUETTE
The white house has protocal advisors You have to observe
protocal (aka etiquette) at white house suppers----whom to
greet and how---when to sit ---when to stand---when to hold ones
glass aloft without giggling----girls like me learn to CURTSEY and
boys have to do a weird forward bend like they are trying to bang
their heads into something. Chuck has to learn the etiquette
of the countries he visits-----on hearing the explosions today he was
supposed to yell "ALLAHUAKBARRRRR.....
he failed ----he will probably be fired

Poor pathetic Georgie Boy. He is trying so hard to prove that the U.S. military is so bad, bad, bad. Incidents like My Lai rarely happen, but this loser in life wants you to think that it is a common occurrence. I can't help it, Georgie Boy, that you were so lazy in life that your have no money and nothing to do in your retirement years but run around to different forums showing your hatred of the military and America in general. Since you claimed you have been in Los Angeles since you were four, surely you must have some friends and acquaintances that you could spend some time with instead of your usual nonsense on forums. No doubt if you had some friends, they would invite you over once in a while to get you out of your subsidized apartment.
Poor pathic Hossie, all dressed up and no civilians to kill:

"Based on classified documents and first-person interviews, a startling and sure to be controversial history of the American war on Vietnamese civilians. Devastating and definitive, Kill Anything That Moves finally brings us face-to-face with the truth of a war that haunts America to this day."

Save your lies for those ignorant enough to believe them.

Kill Anything That Moves

'Atta boy Georgie. Knock two of our greatest America firsters, Graham & McCain. We knew we could count on you for that.

Hagel isn't learning anything. What he's being told is that he does not command respect, he will be slapped down at every opportunity and will be totally ineffective. That's what he's being told. But he won't learn anything from it.
Respect from whom, Lindsey Graham or "Songbird" McCain?

Have you notiiced how Israel's enemies like Georgie boy are also America's enemies?

'Atta boy Georgie. Knock two of our greatest America firsters, Graham & McCain. We knew we could count on you for that.

Have you notiiced how Israel's enemies like Georgie boy are also America's enemies?

Maybe you've noticed how those who support and profit from US occupations in places like Iraq and Afghanistan also support and profit from Israeli rule over the occupied territories? Maybe the "chosen people" should choose independence instead of colonialism?

"Based on classified documents and first-person interviews, a startling and sure to be controversial history of the American war on Vietnamese civilians. Devastating and definitive, Kill Anything That Moves finally brings us face-to-face with the truth of a war that haunts America to this day."

Kill Anything That Moves
So Whining and Moaning Georgie Boy, can you tell us why you were such a sissy that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Did you think it would be too dangerous for a weenie like you so you played it safe and didn't apply yourself but figured it would be easier to just receive food stamps and then a subsidized apartment. This loser, who hates the military and even America is under the opinion that all the viewers share his opinion and are going to waste their time reading all the stuff he manages to pull up. If only you would have applied yourself the same way you do to try to constantly show the military and even America in the wrong, you might actually have made something of yourself.

Kill Anything That Moves
So Whining and Moaning Georgie Boy, can you tell us why you were such a sissy that you couldn't even join the Coast Guard? Did you think it would be too dangerous for a weenie like you so you played it safe and didn't apply yourself but figured it would be easier to just receive food stamps and then a subsidized apartment. This loser, who hates the military and even America is under the opinion that all the viewers share his opinion and are going to waste their time reading all the stuff he manages to pull up. If only you would have applied yourself the same way you do to try to constantly show the military and even America in the wrong, you might actually have made something of yourself.
What's more heroic...killing and raping women for $200/month or collecting food stamps?

Kill Anything That Moves
What's more heroic...killing and raping women for $200/month or collecting food stamps?
I'd say a cum bubble collecting food stamps.

Hagel has nothing to learn because he already knows.
According to Karzai the US is encouraging and plotting with the Taliban to carry out these atrocities.
That way the US will have a reason to stay in Afghanistan.

Karzai usually tells the truth.

Isn't it just wonderful that Hagel now even learned what a great friend we have in Karzai?

According to Karzai the US is encouraging and plotting with the Taliban to carry out these atrocities.

Isn't it just wonderful that Hagel now even learned what a great friend we have in Karzai?

No no, Karzai's all growly at the US at the moment.
He wants them out of the country so he can take his chances with the Taliban.
I can't see him lasting a week myself.

Forum List

Back