Good News - The Green Bay Packers can still make the Super Bowl

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
1643271212019.png

I suppose the Packers still have a chance of making the Super Bowl. It depends on how many tickets are still available. They might not all be able to sit together though.

The Packers were winning the game......then in the middle of the night; Deep State Dems found a way to give the 49'ers more points....how is this allowed to happen??

That cartoon is not far off the mark....The dems go from one self-perpetuating misery to another and drag the country along with them.

I mean even their "jokes" are mean-spirited.....I've never seen the like. It must really suck to be so miserable.
This was an actual flyer for CPAC
FEfaBF9VkAI7kSY.jpg

This was on the premier news network for "Conservative patriots" just last night..

jesse_watters_primetime_-_07_00_01_pm_36_0.jpg

But please, tell us more about moving from one self perpetuating misery to another...

That cartoon is not far off the mark....The dems go from one self-perpetuating misery to another and drag the country along with them.

I mean even their "jokes" are mean-spirited.....I've never seen the like. It must really suck to be so miserable.

The dems long march to the ash heap of American history: lying, cheating, Fascist. Adios!

Forum List

Back