Good News!!!

Let us not forget that the duly elected government of the Palestinian people themselves is Hamas. By the will of the majority of the Palestinian people who elected Hamas, there will be no peace that is not a Hamas proposal. So where is a Hamas peace proposal?

I do not think Israel is serious about wanting peace.

I think this time they are. The Occupation is costly both politically and economically.

The real issue is whether the Palestinians will accept it.

I too would cry tears of joy over a Middle East peace between Israel & the Palestinians. Only problem is that a peace deal in itself means nothing at all if not implemented. That we have already seen before. Heck, Yassar Arafat even won a nobel peace prize for it. What a joke, peace deals with Palestinian leaders.

I think this time they are. The Occupation is costly both politically and economically.

The day a peace deal is made, I will cry tears of joy, that's for sure !!!

All reasonable people will be very happy except the right wingers who just don't understand that the cost for readiness is what makes the winner in a war of attrition to any conflict when vastly numerically out numbered...

With peace, I can envision Israel's Economy filtering out and will lift the ME out of the poverty and Political backwardness bestowed by the Kings, Sheiks, and Dictators. For that, the Arab People will thank her with friendship.

Simple upward Economic Activity has magical powers that bring peace.

All reasonable people will be very happy except the right wingers who just don't understand that the cost for readiness is what makes the winner in a war of attrition to any conflict when vastly numerically out numbered...

With peace, I can envision Israel's Economy filtering out and will lift the ME out of the poverty and Political backwardness bestowed by the Kings, Sheiks, and Dictators. For that, the Arab People will thank her with friendship.

Could you imagine a ME where all the nations, including Palestine, working together to make the ME prosper??? I think I would give my left nut to have that happen.
If this ever does happen, it surely won't be in our time, but hopefully one day .
Of course, this would require the extremists in both sides of the governments (Arab and Israeli) to abandon many of their beliefs, and in my opinion, that is where the main problems lie !

Could you imagine a ME where all the nations, including Palestine, working together to make the ME prosper??? I think I would give my left nut to have that happen.
If this ever does happen, it surely won't be in our time, but hopefully one day .
Of course, this would require the extremists in both sides of the governments (Arab and Israeli) to abandon many of their beliefs, and in my opinion, that is where the main problems lie !
Look at what's happened to the Arabs in E. Jerusalem...they prosper, many have applied for Israeli citizenship, and they are peaceful...prosperity brings peace and security to the Individual or the State.

Last edited:
I am not aware of a single Arab Palestinian citizen of Israel that has opted to leave Israel to go live in some Aarab country. Is anyone?

Look at what's happened to the Arabs in E. Jerusalem...they prosper, many have applied for Israeli citizenship, and they are peaceful...prosperity brings peace and security to the Individual or the State.

Forum List

Back