Good Ole Communist/Progressive Media: L.A. Times Hack Hopes For Trump's Death...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Sickening tweet underscores a corrupt biased media

031116tweet.jpg

Credible American Journalism is dead. R.I.P.

Oh those idiots have had no credibility for decades. That's why they are collapsing.

031116tweet.jpg

A tweet......Pulitzer Prize material, to be sure.

For Alt-RIght Trumpsters in need of a safe space, that was sarcasm.

031116tweet.jpg

Sure it was. Dude, you're a clown. A true clown. It is NEVER appropriate to call for the death of someone you don't like. And it is you asshole progressives who are always making that call.

031116tweet.jpg

Sure it was. Dude, you're a clown. A true clown. It is NEVER appropriate to call for the death of someone you don't like. And it is you asshole progressives who are always making that call.
yeah nazi trumpbots never call for the death obama, hillary, entire races and religions, regularly demand nuclear bombs be dropped on anyone that says Trump hands are too tiny... no never them nazi trumpbots are nothing but class

031116tweet.jpg

yeah nazi trumpbots never call for the death obama, hillary, entire races and religions, regularly demand nuclear bombs be dropped on anyone that says Trump hands are too tiny... no never them nazi trumpbots are nothing but class

Big difference is, these are the kind of dangerous assholes you Communists/Progressives are receiving your 'Information' from. He's employed by a very large Communist/Progressive Media Outlet. He's no 'journalist.' He's a despicable dog.

031116tweet.jpg

Big difference is, these are the kind of dangerous assholes you Communists/Progressives are receiving your 'Information' from. He's employed by a very large Communist/Progressive Media Outlet. He's no 'journalist.' He's a despicable dog.
yeah i bet he's a jew you know the media is run by them

031116tweet.jpg

Who owns the L.A. Times. Get back to us when you find the answer. Till then, run back to your Safe Space and STFU. The adults are talking.

Find one guy that says something stupid

Claim that guy is the Media et al

Rail against "The Media"

Profit $$

Who owns the L.A. Times. Get back to us when you find the answer. Till then, run back to your Safe Space and STFU. The adults are talking.
its the jews isnt it?

its the jews isnt it?

Like i said, do your own research and then get back to us. Who owns the L.A. Times? Find out. Till then, hop back in your Safe Space and STFU. The adults are tryin to talk.

its the jews isnt it?

Like i said, do your own research and then get back to us. Who owns the L.A. Times? Find out. Till then, hop back in your Safe Space and STFU. The adults are tryin to talk.
aww he's a shy nazi... c'mon litte nazi dont be scared, why do you want to kill all the jews? you can tell me, this is a safe space

its the jews isnt it?

aww he's a shy nazi... c'mon litte nazi dont be scared, why do you want to kill all the jews? you can tell me, this is a safe space

It's you who claimed Jews run the L.A. Times. So maybe try leaving your Mommy's Safe Space for a bit, and do some research. Off ya go now. Bye.

its the jews isnt it?

It's you who claimed Jews run the L.A. Times. So maybe try leaving your Mommy's Safe Space for a bit, and do some research. Off ya go now. Bye.

research what? your irrational delusional paranoid fear about jews and communists teaming up to kill white people?

its the jews isnt it?

research what? your irrational delusional paranoid fear about jews and communists teaming up to kill white people?

I never made such a claim. You claimed the Media was run by Jews. Now go do some research and get back to us on that. You've played out your sarcastic know-it-all kid shtick. So you can move along now. The adults wanna talk.

031116tweet.jpg

There are idiots and morons in every Party dumbshit. The difference is the trumpbots disavow those assholes while you fuckwads revere those who do it on your side. See the difference dumb shit?

Forum List

Back