Good Question:Will Debbie Wasserman Attempt To Escape USA Or Hide If Further Obstruction Discovered?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:eusa_sick: :eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty: :hellno: Lets say the FBI at some point discovers even more evidence that Mizz Wasserman has commited obstruction, and to the extent where she could really be in some major legal "Doo Doo". And she knows that if congress finds her guilty, she wont exactly be headed straight home to Sunny Florida.
:cow:
Do any of us vision Debbie Wasserman somehow getting on an international flight to Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Iraq,,all dressed up in a Hijab or Burqa? So that no one on the plane or crew recognizes the culprit?
:iagree:
Or maybe she will head for Canada and live with a colony of Sasquatch.
:laugh:

:eusa_sick: :eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty: :hellno: Lets say the FBI at some point discovers even more evidence that Mizz Wasserman has commited obstruction, and to the extent where she could really be in some major legal "Doo Doo". And she knows that if congress finds her guilty, she wont exactly be headed straight home to Sunny Florida.
Do any of us vision Debbie Wasserman somehow getting on an international flight to Pakistan/Saudi Arabia/Iraq,,all dressed up in a Hijab or Burqa? So that no one on the plane or crew recognizes the culprit?
Border Security already has her name on the 'no fly' list.
She's not going to leave her paki lover.

99be391491fdfe4a412a21dee7d12feb.jpg

i will really feel sorry for the agent who will be required to give Debbie a full pat-down and cavity search. Guess he/she will be washing their hands for 15 minutes afterwards

Border Security already has her name on the 'no fly' list.
She's not going to leave her paki lover.
unless she makes a raft and just floats across the atlantic? or cuba?

Good Question:Will Debbie Wasserman Attempt To Escape USA Or Hide If Further Obstruction Discovered?

Far Better Questions:
  • Who gives a f*ck if she does or doesn't?
  • What difference does it make if she does or doesn't?
All the stuff that's going on in the world and what Debbie Wasserman might do is what's got your panties in a bunch. Wow, just wow....

img_0956.jpg

i am not surprised that the creature from the black lagoon broke up with debbie in 2016

Maybe one of those famous magicians can turn Debbie into a titmouse?

Debbie tried to intimidate the D.C. Police chief into giving her evidence in an active bank fraud case?

She is a just awful.

If you wouldn't defend the same actions by a conservative elected official, you shouldn't defend Deb for trying to obstruct justice.

If there is nothing incriminating on the device, what does she care? Just buy another device with my tax money.

Debbie tried to intimidate the D.C. Police chief into giving her evidence in an active bank fraud case?

She is a just awful.

If you wouldn't defend the same actions by a conservative elected official, you shouldn't defend Deb for trying to obstruct justice.

If there is nothing incriminating on the device, what does she care? Just buy another device with my tax money.

why didnt they arrest her right there when she threatened them with Konsequences?

She is a just awful.

why didnt they arrest her right there when she threatened them with Konsequences?

I wish the officer had said,.....Mrs. Wasserman,,,ahh,,,,are you threatening me?

She is a just awful.

She should have been told that as long as a piece of property is part of an ongoing investigation, the owner of the property has to wait for its return.

She is utterly full of shit when she says that as long as the owner of the property is not under investigation the property should be returned.

If someone commits murder with a piano wire that belongs to me, I don't get my piano wire back immediately just because I am not a suspect.

Debbie is very worried about the content of that device.

She doesn't want it public,

Why?

this thread makes you wonder how old the op. and his leg humping pals really are.

Far Better Questions:
  • Who gives a f*ck if she does or doesn't?
  • What difference does it make if she does or doesn't?
All the stuff that's going on in the world and what Debbie Wasserman might do is what's got your panties in a bunch. Wow, just wow....

img_0956.jpg
Ya we should investigate Trump for Russia when there is no evidence but damn why dother investigating her when she enabled hired and protected spies? I mean right?

Forum List

Back