Good Samaritan Samir Ahmed Arrested After Walking Drunk Neighbor Home

More like, next time when the cops ask for your address, tell them. Also, don't have pot on your person.

It saves you a ton of problems.

Yet another case of blacks causing their own problems with the cops.
He was illegally detained. You may wish for a society where the police state may detain and question innocents without cause or consequence, but you are in the minority.
He shouldnt have been drunk in public and then make up a story about it being someone else.
And let me guess, you think he was lying.......why?

i just think that something SUSPICIOUS was going on and the cops were called .

It is a pretty simple concept..... when cops detain you and ask you questions you ANSWER them. Even a Black man can or should be able to understand that simple rule.
The Bill of Rights affirms everyones', even young black men, right to remain silent. Every lawyer worth his salt will tell his clients "don't talk to the police".

More like, next time when the cops ask for your address, tell them. Also, don't have pot on your person.

He was illegally detained. You may wish for a society where the police state may detain and question innocents without cause or consequence, but you are in the minority.
He shouldnt have been drunk in public and then make up a story about it being someone else.
And let me guess, you think he was lying.......why?
His story didnt add up. He says, "it wasnt me, but i happened to see the guy and i took him home". Then he suddenly cant tell them where he took him. Hes either hiding something or hes just being an asshole for no reason, so he deserves what he gets either way.

You do know he is under no obligation to tell the police anything right?
When there is nothing to hide, no one minds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If weed was found on the "good Samaritan", one law breaking person trying to cover up another person's law breaking activity in my opinion is what was really taking place, not the act of being a good Samaritan.

Cops can be a-holes at times. But if you are going to carry drugs on you, you are going to get what’s coming to you.

Forum List

Back