Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.
Only a retard would ignore these possible cures.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.
I say again...it's hilarious how suddenly every leftist is a medical expert.
Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?
Ever hear of Betadine? It's a common iodine-based skin disinfectant.

And as it turns out, medical professionals have found it has good benefits from internal use.

I think I'll listen to the pros. Not Trump, and damn sure not you.
You better listen to the pros. So far they have nothing to recommend, while Trump gets his base jerking off about sarcasm. Lol! What a bunch straight fucking retards.
The pros are trying lots of things. Some of them have shown some promise.

For some unfathomable reason, this makes you angry. You seem to believe having cussing fits on the internet is of some utility.

It's not.

And you can pretend the article about internal use of an external disinfectant isn't there, but that doesn't alter the reality.
I said listen to the pros didn't I? Fuck, can't you read?
Sooo...still waiting to be handed your opinion on the internal use of Betadine, an external skin disinfectant?

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.

That's a very lame excuses.
So what happened to the 3 years of this administration? If Trump saw the shelves are empty why not go ahead and start ordering?

Trump knew we have a crisis but he only start ordering in mid March in panic mode. As late as February 20 rally Trump called it a democrat new hoax.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.

So what happened to the 3 years of this administration? If Trump saw the shelves are empty why not go ahead and start ordering?

Trump knew we have a crisis but he only start ordering in mid March in panic mode. As late as February 20 rally Trump called it a democrat new hoax.
Yes, the operation of time as a linear construct is a lame excuse. ITS TRUMPS FAULT EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED IS TRUMPS FAULT

He didn't.

No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.
Do you people believe history began when Trump was inaugurated?

Or is it just that you believe Obama is not responsible for his failures?

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Obama was well respected around the world. Trump made us a laughing stock, ignorant and stupid around the world.
THATS A FACT.

He didn't.

Yes, the operation of time as a linear construct is a lame excuse. ITS TRUMPS FAULT EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED IS TRUMPS FAULT
Do you have any other idea who is causing all these troubles?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.
Only a retard would ignore these possible cures.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.
I say again...it's hilarious how suddenly every leftist is a medical expert.
Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?
Ever hear of Betadine? It's a common iodine-based skin disinfectant.

And as it turns out, medical professionals have found it has good benefits from internal use.

I think I'll listen to the pros. Not Trump, and damn sure not you.
Did Trump mentioned Betadine?
You cannot be more stupid than that.

We listen to the experts and professional advice. YOU and the rest listen to Trump medical advice. Did you took hydro chloroquine like that moron wants you? Or ingest disinfectant?

Trump is in NO way qualified to give any kinds of medications or medical advice. PERIOD.

Are doctors even trying to use Hydroxy anymore?

They were...with little if any good results...

• Thanks

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Yes there is enough blame to go around sure, but that doesn't always apply correctly... Having everyone working together to fix things going foward is the best way. If you got a sale going on a crystal ball, then do tell because the nation needs one in order to make you happy.
Of course having everyone work together is the best way. However, before that can happen there has to be a plan and that plan has to be in place before the first case is discovered because those first few months are critical if the virus is be controlled. You can't start planning for an atomic attack when the missiles are in air and you can't start planning for an epidemic after it is already in the country and spreading.

Trump bears most of the responsibility for American's lack of preparedness and response but some responsibility lies with previous presidents including Obama. When Trump pulled together a response team on Jan 30th. One of the first questions asked was do we have a plan. What they got was a document created by the Bush administration, that was 15 years old. To give you an idea what the US should have been doing in January, all you need to do is look at South Korea. The South Korean government had test kits designed and on order and teams ready to go with prototype test kits before the first case was reported. Meanwhile the CDC was trying to decide the best approach to creating kits. By the end of March South Korea had reduced the number new cases by 90% and the number of new cases in the US had increased by 4600%. Unlike the US, most businesses and factories have remained open in South Korea. Preparedness and a fast response is the difference between success and failure in an epidemic.
Bullcrap..

We have been cursed with the stupidest person ever to have a position of leadership...

1588177827576.png
1588177884388.png

1588178248462.png

Yes there is enough blame to go around sure, but that doesn't always apply correctly... Having everyone working together to fix things going foward is the best way. If you got a sale going on a crystal ball, then do tell because the nation needs one in order to make you happy.
Of course having everyone work together is the best way. However, before that can happen there has to be a plan and that plan has to be in place before the first case is discovered because those first few months are critical if the virus is be controlled. You can't start planning for an atomic attack when the missiles are in air and you can't start planning for an epidemic after it is already in the country and spreading.

Trump bears most of the responsibility for American's lack of preparedness and response but some responsibility lies with previous presidents including Obama. When Trump pulled together a response team on Jan 30th. One of the first questions asked was do we have a plan. What they got was a document created by the Bush administration, that was 15 years old. To give you an idea what the US should have been doing in January, all you need to do is look at South Korea. The South Korean government had test kits designed and on order and teams ready to go with prototype test kits before the first case was reported. Meanwhile the CDC was trying to decide the best approach to creating kits. By the end of March South Korea had reduced the number new cases by 90% and the number of new cases in the US had increased by 4600%. Unlike the US, most businesses and factories have remained open in South Korea. Preparedness and a fast response is the difference between success and failure in an epidemic.
These folks are cultists. They will never work together. Their brains are programmed, based on a tunnel vision logic.
Actually I can’t believe what I’m reading.

Trump mentioned UV ......... OMG OMG OMG Look like we just discover the moon. Look honey the moon is round. Trump is right the moon is round. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Trump mentioned disinfectant. Trump didn’t say that or that is not what Trump means followed by TDS defense. WTH.

• Thanks
Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
And the Democrats miracle drug is???
Not injecting disinfectant.
No one said anyone should.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????
Dumbfuck... I'm not lying..

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.

Savvy?
Yes he did, but it was aimed at the scientist, and not at the Faun just so you can continue to play your little unintelligent game that you love to keep playing. No one is impressed.
"Yes he did"

Of course he did -- and when I said he did, you called me a liar.

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

You're still repeating bullshit 10 pages after your fellow TDS'er moron posted a video of the prez's exact words.. He STARTED AND ENDED by mentioning the UV light part of Bryan's presentation.. NOT the bleach or isopropyl alcohol... I then REPOSTED that video about 3 times.. AND STILL -- you're making stuff up... Read post 3173 -- just above..
Dumbfuck...

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump

... and what disinfectant was he speaking of...?

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg
UV light.
Who is the dumb fuck here? (you)

LOLOL

You must be blind AND stupid. What part of their presentation confuses you...?

disinfectant.jpg

• Thanks

He didn't.

Trump started ordering as soon as fauci and the other medico’s wanted to

Bullcrap..

We have been cursed with the stupidest person ever to have a position of leadership...

View attachment 329675View attachment 329677

View attachment 329680
You are mistaken

and so is the lib professor

Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with
"Reacted wrongfully?" That's an understatement. He acted in the face of possibly killing more people because of his stupidity. Stop protecting this pos. He's killing us for
At least Trump is being optimistic and trying to find a cure. Tell me about the cure you're working on.

While gargling with Hydrogen Peroxide in a 3% solution of water is safe, swallowing Peroxide will kill you.

If you swallow Clorox, you are swallowing poison.

If you swallow Pinesol, you are swallowing poison.

If you swallow Iisopropyl Alcohol you are swallowing poison.

Disinfectants are NOT for internal use.

• Thanks
No mistake. trump is a dumb ass.
Trump is brilliant. He knew excessive talk about a pendemic would tank the stock market. He was reassuring about the economy when others started having doubts. It was the pandemic that eventually caused the market problems, not Trump.
Wrong. trumps handling of this pandemic has been terrible. That's why the market tanked. The markets didn't do this in the 2009 pandemic. trump has not reassured anyone because most people will not go back to work as long as they feel unsafe.

We have a pandemic the whole country in crisis caused by this incompetent president. Trump is a total failure. On top of that we have to deal with his regular lying bullshit.
Four more years. Coronavirus guarantees Trump will win in November.
trump is more than likely gone in November.

Forum List

Back