Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.
Only a retard would ignore these possible cures.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.
I say again...it's hilarious how suddenly every leftist is a medical expert.
Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?
Ever hear of Betadine? It's a common iodine-based skin disinfectant.

And as it turns out, medical professionals have found it has good benefits from internal use.

I think I'll listen to the pros. Not Trump, and damn sure not you.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You sound awfully bright and liberal. Would you like to be a consultant to the industry to teach them what you know and make a fortune in the process?
He already schooled you. That's enough.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?
Still lying and manipulating words eh ?
Six words to say nothing. Just proves you lost whatever argument your imagination thought you had.

And as it turns out, medical professionals have found it has good benefits from internal use.

You better listen to the pros. So far they have nothing to recommend, while Trump gets his base jerking off about sarcasm. Lol! What a bunch straight fucking retards.

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
And the Democrats miracle drug is???
Not injecting disinfectant.
No one said anyone should.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????
Dumbfuck... I'm not lying..

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.

Savvy?
Yes he did, but it was aimed at the scientist, and not at the Faun just so you can continue to play your little unintelligent game that you love to keep playing. No one is impressed.

You better listen to the pros. So far they have nothing to recommend, while Trump gets his base jerking off about sarcasm. Lol! What a bunch straight fucking retards.
The pros are trying lots of things. Some of them have shown some promise.

For some unfathomable reason, this makes you angry. You seem to believe having cussing fits on the internet is of some utility.

It's not.

And you can pretend the article about internal use of an external disinfectant isn't there, but that doesn't alter the reality.

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.

Savvy?
Yes he did, but it was aimed at the scientist, and not at the Faun just so you can continue to play your little unintelligent game that you love to keep playing. No one is impressed.
"Yes he did"

Of course he did -- and when I said he did, you called me a liar.

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.
No, there has never been enough masks stockpiled, not even enough for all of our healthcare worker must less the whole country. If Trump had not disbanded the Pandemic Response Team in 2018, they most probably would have included it in the plan. He ignored the 2019 report from Homeland Security highlighting the countries lack of preparedness for a pandemic. Not even in early January when his security people warned him of the danger coronavirus posed to country did he act. Trump has tried to blame China, the World Health Organization, Obama, the CDC, the governors, and even our hospitals for the poor response to the pandemic in January and February but come November, he's not going to be able to pass the buck on this one.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this UV light is also harmful to human tissue and can lead to skin cancer and cataracts in the eye, says study leader David J. Brenner, PhD, the Higgins Professor of Radiation Biophysics, professor of environmental health sciences, and director of the Center for Radiological Research at CUMC. UV light is almost never used in the operating room during surgery, as these health hazards necessitate the use of cumbersome protective equipment for both surgical staff and patients.

The concern THERE is for CHRONIC exposure.. You would not want personnel routinely in a room using UV cleansing.. Nor would you want personnel using UV wands to be cleaning a dozen airplanes a day.. SO -- a lot of robots have been developed to DO these tasks. Including the airplane cleansing.

That weak canard about "using it in the operating room DURING surgery" is just some ammunition for the POLITICAL angle of all this.. It just doesn't happen.. At least in the US.. And unless it's part of self contained cleaning machines that DONT expose the personnel... That's just a stupid statement.

And ya gotta admit -- it will save MORE LIVES than having 100s or a thousand "metro subway/bus" staff running around HAND CLEANING with toxic chemicals -- public transportation during an influenza outbreak...

Currently it is used on inanimate objects as a disinfectant. In space with no people they can blast that light and it does kill them at high enough levels. There are some limitations. Distance and angle is critical for success, glass, plastic, and vinyl cannot be penetrated , it only works if its a direct hit and if you miss to bad, poor reflective on many surfaces. I am sure the sellers of these products will talk it up.

Still my only concern is on a flight that might be anywhere from 10 to 20 hours and someone infected on the plane could spread the disease to others. In fact that is there selling point with airplanes is that people get sick on flights due to some virus. Disinfectant works for after the flight but during the flight if a carrier brings it on the plane then there is the loop hole. Once they leave that plane, there is the loop hole.

airplane, hospitals and whomever can afford these items probably do like it. Machine replacing people. Oh well that is another story.

It does have limitation and whether its better than humans doing hand cleaning is an argument between those who sell these products and those who hire people to do cleaning.

Still when the president makes statements he has a legion of followers hanging on his very words. It is best to be precise and correct when speaking instead of just riffing and saying nonsensical stuff especially when the virus is on peoples mind .

Currently it is used on inanimate objects as a disinfectant. In space with no people they can blast that light and it does kill them at high enough levels. There are some limitations. Distance and angle is critical for success, glass, plastic, and vinyl cannot be penetrated , it only works if its a direct hit and if you miss to bad, poor reflective on many surfaces. I am sure the sellers of these products will talk it up.

Why do have to PENETRATE glass, plastic? The virus doesn't either...

Still my only concern is on a flight that might be anywhere from 10 to 20 hours and someone infected on the plane could spread the disease to others. In fact that is there selling point with airplanes is that people get sick on flights due to some virus. Disinfectant works for after the flight but during the flight if a carrier brings it on the plane then there is the loop hole. Once they leave that plane, there is the loop hole.

Nobody believes that airplanes will fly again soon on long flights. MOST all of the fleet is still parked. You'll see more DIRECT flights nationally and unused seating for a LONG time..

airplane, hospitals and whomever can afford these items probably do like it. Machine replacing people. Oh well that is another story.

Those UV robots are in ADDITION to the staff that has to actually clean the spaces and remove the garbage.. Not replacing many people..

Still when the president makes statements he has a legion of followers hanging on his very words. It is best to be precise and correct when speaking instead of just riffing and saying nonsensical stuff especially when the virus is on peoples mind .

Was not "nonsensical stuff"... I'm sure that Bryan from DHS had a private briefing with the Prez before the press event and they DISCUSSED some of the medical "in vivo" applications being used or discussed for UV "injection into the body".. When the prez turned to Bryan and asked him to verify whether UV treatments INTERNALLY for covid are gonna be tried--- Bryan answered yes.. Because it's true as people found out about the Aytu Bioscience project for doing just that.. MAYBE it was discussed before coming to the press room.. Don't know. It's not fiction -- but it's also NOT YET approved or tested.. But Aytu is a direct offshoot of Cedars Sinai Hospital and they don't market quack or dangerous stuff..

My bet is they are NOT the only ones.. If the science pans out -- might be a NEW STANDARD feature on all new critical care ventilators.

Savvy?
"Yes he did"

Like I said, play your wittle game, but no one is impressed. Words have meaning, and your interpretation of them is what is screwed up, so don't go around trying to screw everyone else up, just because you are the one that's messed up in your comprehension of other people's words.

Meanwhile --- on the OTHER TOPIC of this thread. MORE datapoints in the HCQuine science running forward..

In a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona, the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) presents a frequently updated table of studies that report results of treating COVID-19 with the anti-malaria drugs chloroquine (CQ) and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ, Plaquenil®).

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

The antiviral properties of these drugs have been studied since 2003. Particularly when combined with zinc, they hinder viral entry into cells and inhibit replication. They may also prevent overreaction by the immune system, which causes the cytokine storm responsible for much of the damage in severe cases, explains AAPS. HCQ is often very helpful in treating autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

Additional benefits shown in some studies, AAPS states, is to decrease the number of days when a patient is contagious, reduce the need for ventilators, and shorten the time to clinical recovery.

Peer-reviewed studies published from January through April 20, 2020, provide clear and convincing evidence that HCQ may be beneficial in COVID-19, especially when used early, states AAPS. Unfortunately, although it is perfectly legal to prescribe drugs for new indications not on the label, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recommended that CQ and HCQ should be used for COVID-19 only in hospitalized patients in the setting of a clinical study if available. Most states are making it difficult for physicians to prescribe or pharmacists to dispense these medications.

And here's the link to about 100 documented HCQuine studies (mostly favorable) found since Feb by AAPS...

Don't know who else is following this closely -- but I know you are eagle1462010

Savvy?
"Yes he did"

You're still repeating bullshit 10 pages after your fellow TDS'er moron posted a video of the prez's exact words.. He STARTED AND ENDED by mentioning the UV light part of Bryan's presentation.. NOT the bleach or isopropyl alcohol... I then REPOSTED that video about 3 times.. AND STILL -- you're making stuff up... Read post 3173 -- just above..

You pretend to be a scientist but you purpose leave stuff, out . Yes they have used UV to kill on the surface of an object but not in a persons body. The uv level needed to do that in the body would cause damage.

Again -- links have been given for direct injection of UV thru an IV needle into a vein to knock down infections. And there IS a company (Aytu Bioscience) planning to take a UV "injection" technique to human trials for Covid. To be used on INTUBATED patients in order to knock out "2ndary" Covid invasions in the trachea.

YOU ignored ALL the science I presented that has been done to select wavelengths and minimize "exposure" times that ARE safe for both internal and external use... And you're still repeating BLANKET refutations that are not true at all...

The DANGER to the body is based on wavelengths and exposure times. Just like the billions of X-rays that are used in ROUTINE medical/dental screening and cancer treatments -- Exposures times in seconds and minutes with NARROW BAND UV light are NOT necessarily harmful at all to most tissues,

The EXCEPTION IS -- the eyes.. And that's an easier problem..

The concern is not time but the level of UVL that is needed to kill the virus. I have put many links to the experts who make and use these products and they make warning that it is dangerous
It is not me it is people who use UVL in a business setting.

another link
Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

The UV that can kill coronavirus is the same that can quote

“You would literally be frying people,” says Dan Arnold, laughing in disbelief.

Arnold works for UV Light Technology, a company that provides disinfecting equipment to hospitals, pharmaceutical companies and food manufacturers across the UK.

1588134181258.png

yeah I seen this picture and it looks really professional. Still it is being used on the arm and not the lungs or face , etc. The UVL is probably pretty low.

Yeah this is alternative medicine like acupuncture and the others

,Alternative medicine describes any practice that aims to achieve the healing effects of medicine, but which lacks biological plausibility and is untested, untestable or proven ineffective

This has been around since the 1950 but never really caught on.

There is also a third type: UVC. This relatively obscure part of the spectrum consists of a shorter, more energetic wavelength of light. It is particularly good at destroying genetic material – whether in humans or viral particles. Luckily, most of us are unlikely to have ever encountered any. That’s because it’s filtered out by ozone in the atmosphere long before it reaches our fragile skin.

scientists discovered that they could harness UVC to kill microorganisms. Since the finding in 1878, artificially produced UVC has become a staple method of sterilisation

“UVC is really nasty stuff – you shouldn't be exposed to it,” says Arnold. “It can take hours to get sunburn from UVB, but with UVC it takes seconds.

There is your time lag

However, the vast majority of the UVC lamps on the market don’t use far-UVC yet – and again, it hasn’t been tested in actual humans, just on our cells in petri dishes and other animals. So this type of radiation probably won’t help you during the current pandemic either.

Your arguments are still just looking at the bright side and ignoring the hazards. You and Trump really do thing alike.

The bottom line it is use on inanimate objects as it works as it is suppose to. One day they may get there but they are not there now.

The second issues is it used for cleaning after the fact. Once an infected person gets on that plane, bus, subway, taxi, the risk for passing it on high. Until they find a cure or antidote UV sounds interesting. Then it will go away as interesting as they found a way to treat the virus using conventional methods.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
Hindsight is always 20/20.

Yes there is enough blame to go around sure, but that doesn't always apply correctly... Having everyone working together to fix things going foward is the best way. If you got a sale going on a crystal ball, then do tell because the nation needs one in order to make you happy.
Of course having everyone work together is the best way. However, before that can happen there has to be a plan and that plan has to be in place before the first case is discovered because those first few months are critical if the virus is be controlled. You can't start planning for an atomic attack when the missiles are in air and you can't start planning for an epidemic after it is already in the country and spreading.

Trump bears most of the responsibility for American's lack of preparedness and response but some responsibility lies with previous presidents including Obama. When Trump pulled together a response team on Jan 30th. One of the first questions asked was do we have a plan. What they got was a document created by the Bush administration, that was 15 years old. To give you an idea what the US should have been doing in January, all you need to do is look at South Korea. The South Korean government had test kits designed and on order and teams ready to go with prototype test kits before the first case was reported. Meanwhile the CDC was trying to decide the best approach to creating kits. By the end of March South Korea had reduced the number new cases by 90% and the number of new cases in the US had increased by 4600%. Unlike the US, most businesses and factories have remained open in South Korea. Preparedness and a fast response is the difference between success and failure in an epidemic.

Savvy?
"Yes he did"

Like I said, play your wittle game, but no one is impressed. Words have meaning, and your interpretation of them is what is screwed up, so don't go around trying to screw everyone else up, just because you are the one that's messed up in your comprehension of other people's words.
LOL

You're completely fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

First you called my "interpretation" a lie.

Then you agreed he said what I claimed he said.

Now you're claiming my "interpretation" is screwed up.

And still, he said it...

... my "interpretation"...

"Impeached Trump suggested it's [injecting disinfectant] something we should look into." ~ Faun

Savvy?
"Yes he did"

You're still repeating bullshit 10 pages after your fellow TDS'er moron posted a video of the prez's exact words.. He STARTED AND ENDED by mentioning the UV light part of Bryan's presentation.. NOT the bleach or isopropyl alcohol... I then REPOSTED that video about 3 times.. AND STILL -- you're making stuff up... Read post 3173 -- just above..
Dumbfuck...

... and what disinfectant was he speaking of...?

gettyimages-1210843121.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back