Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You sound awfully bright and liberal. Would you like to be a consultant to the industry to teach them what you know and make a fortune in the process?

If any Con out there was wants to be so absolutely fucking Dead From The Neck Dumb enough to inject/ingest a disinfectant, please by all means do so.

But those of us who know better will laugh our asses as you kill yourself.

Why would an American follow the fucking lies of you Stalinist vermin who are just trying to smear your intellectual and moral superior?

That Tide Pod Challenge fucked you up, Comrade traitor.

NO, I am NOT a Stalinist. You are the one who has willingly swallowed everyone of the now over 18,000+ Lies told by the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber 45.

I served my country in Viet Nam, the Orange Shit is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit.

Over 59,000 Americans have died as a direct result of the failure of leadership of 45.

More Americans have died from COVID-19 than in the Viet Nam War.

45 lied and people continue to die.

Imbecile, who would take Impeached Trump's advice other than you rightards?? :dunno:

1) it is an honor to be impeached by our libcommies with TDS

2) America's workers, who used to be Democrats, took his advice and elected him.

Any more questions???
Great, so even you agree conservatives are the ones who will take his advice. Those would be the idiots consuming rubbing alcohol to cure COVID-19 because Impeached Trump put the suggestion out there that it can be used for internal purposes.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

You're a partisan hack with a sub-high school education. You vomit out what you are programmed with from the hate sites. You are dumb as a cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

No one EVER suggested injecting household cleaners. Your lack of integrity is only exceeded by your lack of intellect.

You're a dumb motherfucker, but you make up for it by being a traitor. :thup:

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
And the Democrats miracle drug is???
Not injecting disinfectant.
No one said anyone should.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????
Dumbfuck... I'm not lying..

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.

Savvy?

FDR has nothing to do with the November Election. You do know that right?
why nothing when Dims call it the Green New Deal?????????Did you know that FDR had a New Deal too??? Never wondered where term came from?? See why they say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Keep reaching for whatever you think your argument is about. FDR is dead. Find a better example.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

You're a partisan hack with a sub-high school education. You vomit out what you are programmed with from the hate sites. You are dumb as a cat turd, but far less pleasant to be around.

No one EVER suggested injecting household cleaners. Your lack of integrity is only exceeded by your lack of intellect.

LIAR

• Love
Reactions: BWK
NO, I am NOT a Stalinist.

The fuck you're not

You are the one who has willingly swallowed everyone of the now over 18,000+ Lies told by the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber 45.

DERP

The president claimed to have the most beautiful wife in the world, Communist China News ranks this claim as A LIE AHHHHGGGGG

I served my country in Viet Nam, the Orange Shit is a 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Piece of Shit.

No doubt you were proud of being in the Vietcong.

Over 59,000 Americans have died as a direct result of the failure of leadership of 45.

And you wonder why everyone recognizes that you're a fucking retard, traitor boi.

What did he lie about, traitor?

I think it was your masters over in China doing the lying, fuckwad.

LIAR

So traitor, how about a QUOTE OF TRUMP SAYING IT, rather than demagoguery from the vile hate sites?

Yeah, didn't think so.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness
I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.
He made the suggestion to inject infectants into the body. It's on video. It's not what we believe, it's what he said word for word on video. You are capable of seeing, hearing, and interpreting words in English right?
Yeah safe disinfectants that would be created by labs or medical engineers that are in the family of blood cleaners or cleansers that would rid the bloodstream of things that are not supposed to be in there. He wasn't referring to any unsafe thing in which you all are dishonestly trying to say he was.
Ha bud, he made an idiot out of you, because on Friday he said he was being sarcastic about the whole thing, while you jerk off about his non-existent argument. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Why you folks aren't feeling stupid yet, is because you all really are.
He reacted wrongfully when he said he was being sarcastic, but I know why he did it. It was because of the leftist pressure for him to be politically correct about his speak for them or else, and because he knew that his words were about to be abused and misconstrued by the leftist for political purposes, (otherwise in their destroy Trump campaign), it is why he reacted wrongfully by saying it was sarcasm.

Everyone knows what the deal is with these politically motivated leftist Trump, so just tell it like it is, and don't back down.

So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.
Only a retard would ignore these possible cures.

I say again...it's hilarious how suddenly every leftist is a medical expert.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppe’s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

I would have been happy if there were just enough N95 masks for everyone. There would have been no need for stay at homes orders nor business shutdowns nor the hundreds of billion in goverment subsidies. Just a billion dollars would have provided enough masks for the whole country. It could have been included in the pandemic response plan if Trump had ever seen fit to have one.
They would have been available if Obama had replenished the national stock.

He didn't.

It's hard to credibly blame Trump for something that happened before he was President, but damned if you leftists don't keep trying.

He made the suggestion to inject infectants into the body. It's on video. It's not what we believe, it's what he said word for word on video. You are capable of seeing, hearing, and interpreting words in English right?
Yeah safe disinfectants that would be created by labs or medical engineers that are in the family of blood cleaners or cleansers that would rid the bloodstream of things that are not supposed to be in there. He wasn't referring to any unsafe thing in which you all are dishonestly trying to say he was.
Ha bud, he made an idiot out of you, because on Friday he said he was being sarcastic about the whole thing, while you jerk off about his non-existent argument. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Why you folks aren't feeling stupid yet, is because you all really are.
He reacted wrongfully when he said he was being sarcastic, but I know why he did it. It was because of the leftist pressure for him to be politically correct about his speak for them or else, and because he knew that his words were about to be abused and misconstrued by the leftist for political purposes, (otherwise in their destroy Trump campaign), it is why he reacted wrongfully by saying it was sarcasm.

Everyone knows what the deal is with these politically motivated leftist Trump, so just tell it like it is, and don't back down.
"Reacted wrongfully?" That's an understatement. He acted in the face of possibly killing more people because of his stupidity. Stop protecting this pos. He's killing us for Gods sake. WTF is wrong with you people? Get a fucking clue.

No one knows anything about any "Leftist crap." Stop hiding like a coward behind lies. There is no such thing. A Leftist wouldn't be that stupid and reckless to be sarcastic about telling people to possibly try disinfectants.

If any Con out there was wants to be so absolutely fucking Dead From The Neck Dumb enough to inject/ingest a disinfectant, please by all means do so.

But those of us who know better will laugh our asses as you kill yourself.

Why would an American follow the fucking lies of you Stalinist vermin who are just trying to smear your intellectual and moral superior?

That Tide Pod Challenge fucked you up, Comrade traitor.

NO, I am NOT a Stalinist. You are the one who has willingly swallowed everyone of the now over 18,000+ Lies told by the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pussy Grabber 45.

Yeah, that's what the Maoists keep saying.

You sure you didn't bring home a little ideology when you came back from Nam?

Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Yes there is enough blame to go around sure, but that doesn't always apply correctly... Having everyone working together to fix things going foward is the best way. If you got a sale going on a crystal ball, then do tell because the nation needs one in order to make you happy.

LIAR

So traitor, how about a QUOTE OF TRUMP SAYING IT, rather than demagoguery from the vile hate sites?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Hate sites? Trump is on video saying it you mfucking dumb idiot.

Medical expert? :laughing0301: When was there a need to be an expert on injecting disinfectants? Why are you people talking stupid talk?
Still lying and manipulating words eh ?

Forum List

Back