Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ā€˜Disbandedā€™ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didnā€™t ā€˜dissolveā€™ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ā€˜dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didnā€™t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True

Snopes is lying.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the ā€œpandemic responseā€ team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

100% true Trump disbanded the Pandemic Tram no matter how you slice it.

Let me give you an example or interpret what you are trying to imply. This is like you have 10 firefighters in California since you are not doing anything to save $ .... 2 work in the post office in Arizona, 2 in the hospitals in Nevada, 6 go to Seattle.

We have fires all over California. Where are our 10 firefighters? Oh we have it they are working somewhere else. Some already got fired or left. Where are the Pandemic team???? That is exactly what happened.

Trump defended himself why he did it. So no matter how you interpret it. He disbanded the Pandemic team.

Not the truth. The responsibilities were given to different people and put under a different organization.

Why is everything a fucking lie with you liberals?

You guys claim Trump gutted the EPA, then I spend 30 seconds and go to the EPA website and prove itā€™s a lie.
Yes Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. He even defended why he did it. So you are very wrong.

Nobody said he gutted the EPA. His policy is to make the air dirty for the sake of coal industry.
What difference does it make if you read what it say on the EPA.
1. You donā€™t even know what the differences are. Every thing are good Dr. Trump.
2. You spend 30 seconds reading the EPA website. Iā€™m impressed.

You keep blaming liberals when most you are lying. You are lying right now.
If a leftist-liberal mouth is moving they are lying.
I donā€™t lie. If you think Iā€™m lying prove it.
You prove it with every TDS post you make.
More Cheetolini

View attachment 329469View attachment 329470
The left can't meme. Give it up.

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
And the Democrats miracle drug is???
Not injecting disinfectant.
No one said anyone should.
Impeached Trump suggested it's something we should look into.
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????
Dumbfuck... I'm not lying..

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.

Because your so called "game changer", has no relationship with being a "game changer."
Lying isn't your strong point, so why do it ? Do you always take your marching orders from the demoncrats ????

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning." ~ Impeached Trump
Be honest... And you believed him to be saying what ??? I'll help... If you took that to mean that Trump was saying that people should try Clorox or to inject themselves with any kind of surface chemical, then you have severe TDS, the un-treatable kind.
He made the suggestion to inject infectants into the body. It's on video. It's not what we believe, it's what he said word for word on video. You are capable of seeing, hearing, and interpreting words in English right?

Last edited:

He made the suggestion to inject infectants into the body. It's on video. It's not what we believe, it's what he said word for word on video. You are capable of seeing, hearing, and interpreting words in English right?
He did not do any such thing. BWK has failed to put up any quote from Trump urging anyone to do any such thing. I think we're going on a few days now and, so far, BWK can only whip his dead horse of an argument. Come on BWK, EXACT QUOTES......You can't provide them and never will. Stick a fork in yourself, you're done.

Yeah safe disinfectants that would be created by labs or medical engineers that are in the family of blood cleaners or cleansers that would rid the bloodstream of things that are not supposed to be in there. He wasn't referring to any unsafe thing in which you all are dishonestly trying to say he was.

. You made claims about Biden.

yes he is a libcommie who supports Green New Deal Second Great Depression and Communist Revolution. And????????????
And you provided zero proof. That makes you a liar. When you come here to a political forum floating your own claims without backing them up, you've exposed yourself as a liar, a fake, and an ignoramus. No one is interested in wasting time with such people. There is only so much time in the day so as to waste it on unprepared, lying, unprepared trolls.

Did I not demonstrate that with you? Oh, and Laura Ingraham cited one of the studies I posted in this thread. You know, the one where Dr. Didier Raoult tested 1061 patients with HCL and Azithromycin?

View attachment 329091

Your arguments are, therefore, once and for all, invalid.
Did you even ask yourself about this kind of study? Just because you like what being posted doesnā€™t mean is not what intended what you want.

True Dr. Raoult tested 1061 of tested + of CV all given that cocktails. It doesnā€™t mean that all 1061 are really sick. Some are + doesnā€™t mean that they really sick. Some get better without even taking anything.

But Dr. Raoult NEVER repeat NEVER said take it as preventative just like what Dr. Trump wants you. Preventative was Trump and Fox News was promoting.

ALL the study of chloroquine they NEVER said take it as preventative.
Thatā€™s the difference.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
If it kills the virus let's try it. Unless you want the virus to survive. Is that what you libs want?

If it kills the virus let's try it. Unless you want the virus to survive. Is that what you libs want?
So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.

Yeah safe disinfectants that would be created by labs or medical engineers that are in the family of blood cleaners or cleansers that would rid the bloodstream of things that are not supposed to be in there. He wasn't referring to any unsafe thing in which you all are dishonestly trying to say he was.
Ha bud, he made an idiot out of you, because on Friday he said he was being sarcastic about the whole thing, while you jerk off about his non-existent argument. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Why you folks aren't feeling stupid yet, is because you all really are.

If any Con out there was wants to be so absolutely fucking Dead From The Neck Dumb enough to inject/ingest a disinfectant, please by all means do so.

But those of us who know better will laugh our asses as you kill yourself.

Why would an American follow the fucking lies of you Stalinist vermin who are just trying to smear your intellectual and moral superior?

That Tide Pod Challenge fucked you up, Comrade traitor.

So now you admit Trump is a total retard. Thanks! And that includes you.
Only a retard would ignore these possible cures.

No responsible Medical Professional has endorsed ingesting/injecting disinfectants into the human body.

Introduction of UV to the human body is dubious at best. It would require opening the body to introduce the UV and doing so to a person suffering from COVID-19 could well kill that person.

Forum List

Back