Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Libs main talking point-
Trump should have known when he won in 2016 that this virus would occur in 2020.

You hear Trumps words as true when it benefits you, but any other time he's a liar according to you. rotflmbo.. You can't make this stuff up folks, yeah they are that agenda driven with a side of TDS to boot.
Stupid Dems with TDS don't want to give Trump's ideas a chance. They don't want Trump to get credit for anything.

I credit 45 with each of the now Fifty-Eight Thousand Six Hundred Forty (56,640) Deaths due to COVID-19. Which mean as o 28 April 2020 the number of dead from COVID-19 now exceeds the number of U.S. Military Personnel Killed In The Viet Nam War.

Because of absolute falilure of leadership on the part of 45, each of these deaths is his fault.

I give him credit for a Mass Murder.

You know, Trump should have started thinking about tests and trying to track this virus back in Feb when he did his China ban. But no, he had to hold his rallies, ignore people telling him this is coming while telling everyone else it would go away soon with summer, or it would go away like "a miracle". Sorry, but being an effective leader doesn't mean that you reassure the people that everything is okay, when the whole country is becoming infected. The failure of this country to handle the pandemic falls squarely on Trump's shoulders.

And................before you people say that Trump has been doing a bang up job, answer me one question.............................

If Trump has been handling this so effectively, why does the US have 1/3 of the world's COVID-19 cases? We damn sure don't have 1/3 of the worlds population.

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ‘Disbanded’ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didn’t ‘dissolve’ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ‘dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didn’t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True

Snopes is lying.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the “pandemic response” team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

100% true Trump disbanded the Pandemic Tram no matter how you slice it.

Let me give you an example or interpret what you are trying to imply. This is like you have 10 firefighters in California since you are not doing anything to save $ .... 2 work in the post office in Arizona, 2 in the hospitals in Nevada, 6 go to Seattle.

We have fires all over California. Where are our 10 firefighters? Oh we have it they are working somewhere else. Some already got fired or left. Where are the Pandemic team???? That is exactly what happened.

Trump defended himself why he did it. So no matter how you interpret it. He disbanded the Pandemic team.

Not the truth. The responsibilities were given to different people and put under a different organization.

Why is everything a fucking lie with you liberals?

You guys claim Trump gutted the EPA, then I spend 30 seconds and go to the EPA website and prove it’s a lie.
Yes Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. He even defended why he did it. So you are very wrong.

Nobody said he gutted the EPA. His policy is to make the air dirty for the sake of coal industry.
What difference does it make if you read what it say on the EPA.
1. You don’t even know what the differences are. Every thing are good Dr. Trump.
2. You spend 30 seconds reading the EPA website. I’m impressed.

You keep blaming liberals when most you are lying. You are lying right now.
If a leftist-liberal mouth is moving they are lying.
I don’t lie. If you think I’m lying prove it.
You prove it with every TDS post you make.

Sorry, but being an effective leader doesn't mean that you reassure the people that everything is okay, when the whole country is becoming infected. .
Its never happened before so nobody predicted it. 1+1=2
Democrats were so sure it would not happen they called Trump a racist and xenophobic when he banned travel from China. 1+1=2

Please just read posts here but don't comment on your own until have treated your Russian collusion TDS, Ukraine TDS, and your Wuhan TDS.

Sorry, but being an effective leader doesn't mean that you reassure the people that everything is okay, when the whole country is becoming infected. .
Its never happened before so nobody predicted it. 1+1=2
Democrats were so sure it would not happen they called Trump a racist and xenophobic when he banned travel from China. 1+1=2

Please just read posts here but don't comment on your own until have treated your Russian collusion TDS, Ukraine TDS, and your Wuhan TDS.

It never happened before, but as soon as it happened, Trump should have started reacting, not telling everyone that it would go away by summer or go away "like a miracle". And, when Trump enacted his travel ban on China, THEN is when he should have started calling on companies to start making tests. Yesterday, he held a virus briefing, and he paraded the people who ran the companies that are just NOW starting to make tests. S. Korea got ahead of it by extensive testing, which is how they flattened their curve.

Besides sunlight UV is composed of UVA, UVB, UVC... If you put ALL the UV energy into a very narrow "safer" wavelength -- it is VERY likely to kill Covid quicker than sunlight.. The DHS study Bryan presented did not GO that far.. But manufacturers of UV disinfecting machinery already know how to do that...

Are the TDS libs around here still getting up to speed on Trump's UV comment?? If Trump said UV then it must be totally mistaken. Libs are so rationale and scientific!

Let me get this straight about UV light + disinfectant once and for all.

1. Lungs has 600 millions of alveoli.
2. Alveoli size 2.5 micron (max size) for comparison red blood cell 8.2 micron.
3. Virus size measured by kilobase in billions (kb uom in molecular biology). Microns size no longer applies. That’s why it’s airborne.

Here is the PROBLEM:
The virus will clamp to each to the alveoli to the surface, around by trillions all over on 4 sides of the lungs. Eventually the lungs will turn yellowish. When patients is hard to breathe a big portions of the lungs is infected.

1. Any kind of liquid applies to the lungs= flooding and drowning.
2. Alveoli are heat and light sensitive.
3. Alveoli will be damage before killing the virus. Either by light or any assay.

PERIOD.
Any questions?

but as soon as it happened, Trump should have started reacting,

yes yes you are making perfect sense as always, not an idiot at all!!! China and the entire world should have reacted correctly from patient 1 forward and each country would have had one person only with the Wuhan virus max.

Next time we'll follow your advice for sure!!

but as soon as it happened, Trump should have started reacting,

yes yes you are making perfect sense as always, not an idiot at all!!! China and the entire world should have reacted correctly from patient 1 forward and each country would have had one person only with the Wuhan virus max.

Next time we'll follow your advice for sure!!

Last time I'm gonna respond, as all you seem capable of is trolling. Neither Trump, nor the US, has any say in how China handles it's affairs. We aren't part of their country, they aren't part of ours. Trump IS responsible for how the US has handled the cases we have here.

3. Alveoli will be damage before killing the virus. Either by light or any assay.
PERIOD.
Any questions?
So I should not invest in companies developing UV products to kill Wuhan virus?? You could make a fortune consulting to these companies. You could save them millions by teaching their scientists that they are wasting $millions of stockholder's money. Sound like a good idea?

Aytu Bioscience is totally HOGWASH BULLSHIT.
1. This is not even their specialties to make that kind of announcements and products.
2. They are not even involved in liquid engineerings.
3. This is like making furnitures. Then suddenly they want to make jet engines.
4. It’s a very very tiny company. Meaning they will start hiring of some scientists to start the research in liquid and lights.... Really? REALLY?

Trump IS responsible for how the US has handled the cases we have here.

??? what are our 4500 epidemiologists responsible for??? Trump is not a dictator. If Democrats call him a racist and xenophobe for reacting correctly and they are the dominant party then they are as responsible. If they twist his words and claim he recommended chugging bleach then they are more responsible. See how your TDS makes you say irrational things? Please, no more comments.

1. This is not even their specialties to make that kind of announcements and products.
4. It’s a very very tiny company. Meaning they will start hiring of some scientists to start the research in liquid and lights.... Really? REALLY?

So can we form a consulting company and charge them millions to teach their scientists what you know??

PERIOD.
Any questions?
So I should not invest in companies developing UV products to kill Wuhan virus?? You could make a fortune consulting to these companies. You could save them millions by teaching their scientists that they are wasting $millions of stockholder's money. Sound like a good idea?
You can take a chance and do whatever you want to do with your money.
Those kinds of products and company had a very very long shot of what they want to do. That company knows exactly what I’m talking about.
What scientists?

So can we form a consulting company and charge them millions to teach their scientists what you know??
I know far more that you think. By the way you owe me $10,000 Where’s my money?

Lets get this consulting business going!! Do we have a deal??? Now we can teach Cedars Sinai too. Deep pockets there!! We re going to make a fortune!!

Auty UV has signed an exclusive licensing deal with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
You did this before. Where is my money?

Licensing with Cedars or anybody is just a documents they are together. That doesn’t mean they have the products. I’m in the medical instruments products. Hospitals are my customers.

Forum List

Back