Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?
That is Trump finger pointing blaming his ineptness. So if he knew the shelves are empty. Why didnā€™t he replenish it in last 3 years???

That Nimrod knew we have pandemic then he only started ordering life saving medical supplies mid March 2020 in a panic buying from China.

The Ebola outbreak didnā€™t create this much chaos and crisis. Under Obama calm the country, no national crisis, no panic buying, no discombobulations, stocks remained intact. That is a true high almighty leadership of a powerful country. Well respected around the world.

Trump handling of the CV crisis is totally totally disaster. Americans are so scared, panic buying, stocks collapsing, chaos all over, isolations, 2$trillions + more are coming to save the countryā€™s economy, over 800,000 infected and over 55,000 Americans died. Trump made US a laughing stock, stupid and ignorants around the world.
On top of that we have to put up what he is inflicting and saying to Americans. Totally incompetent.
This country deserves better than this lousy POTUS.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Does China deserve any culpability?
Yes I have to agree with you. That ORANGE MAN IS BAD. Very bad bad bad for this country.

He will beat Biden.

See how many of you defending that undesirable incompetent moron?

Yes...... We all understand you gullibles are very scared and panicking. I canā€™t wait for the November election.
Biden is the incompetent moron. Trump will be President in 2020. Might as well get used to it.
Compared to Trump? Nah! Look at what is happening? The whole world is laughing at us. Very embarrassing.

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?

Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team. Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left. Other than Trump - do you have any "credible" proof otherwise? Other than Trump - have you ever heard anyone from the Department of Defense say President Obama left them with no "ammunition"?
Goodness, so many lies.

"Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team"

No, he didn't.
Media, Democrats Ran With False Claim Trump ā€˜Disbandedā€™ Pandemic Office
The official who once ran the White House pandemic program dismissed a false Democratic talking point that Trump eliminated the pandemic-response team and criticized reporters for parroting the claim in news stories.

"No, the White House didnā€™t ā€˜dissolveā€™ its pandemic response office. I was there," wrote former National Security Council adviser Tim Morrison for the Washington Post on Monday.

"It has been alleged by multiple officials of the Obama administration, including in The Post, that the president and his then-national security adviser, John Bolton, ā€˜dissolved the office' at the White House in charge of pandemic preparedness," Morrison wrote. "Because I led the very directorate assigned that mission, the counterproliferation and biodefense office, for a year and then handed it off to another official who still holds the post, I know the charge is specious."

"Obama officials say the "cupboards/Pantries" were fine when they left."

They may have said it, but they were lying. Even Snopes admits it.

What's True
The U.S. federal stockpile of N95 protective face masks was largely depleted during the 2009 swine flu outbreak and was not restocked.

As for your last claim about ammunition, I haven't heard it from anyone, and it's deflection on your part.

You are lying. Lots of you are LIARS. Snopes said you are lying.
1. Yes Trump disbanded the pandemic. There were couple of threads about disbanded the Pandemic Team. This was part of his deregulation program that idiots were celebrating.
2. He defended himself why he did it. Prove that you are lying.
3. If he didnā€™t then we would/should NOT have this much sufferings and unpreparedness. Part of the Pandemic team is supposed to give the president the advance warning before it hit this country.

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

The Trump administration fired the U.S. pandemic response team in 2018 to cut costs.
Rating

True

Snopes is lying.

VERDICT
Partly false: The Trump administration disbanded the ā€œpandemic responseā€ team, but some of the team members were reassigned to roles that included pandemic response

100% true Trump disbanded the Pandemic Tram no matter how you slice it.

Let me give you an example or interpret what you are trying to imply. This is like you have 10 firefighters in California since you are not doing anything to save $ .... 2 work in the post office in Arizona, 2 in the hospitals in Nevada, 6 go to Seattle.

We have fires all over California. Where are our 10 firefighters? Oh we have it they are working somewhere else. Some already got fired or left. Where are the Pandemic team???? That is exactly what happened.

Trump defended himself why he did it. So no matter how you interpret it. He disbanded the Pandemic team.

Not the truth. The responsibilities were given to different people and put under a different organization.

Why is everything a fucking lie with you liberals?

You guys claim Trump gutted the EPA, then I spend 30 seconds and go to the EPA website and prove itā€™s a lie.
Yes Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. He even defended why he did it. So you are very wrong.

Nobody said he gutted the EPA. His policy is to make the air dirty for the sake of coal industry.
What difference does it make if you read what it say on the EPA.
1. You donā€™t even know what the differences are. Every thing are good Dr. Trump.
2. You spend 30 seconds reading the EPA website. Iā€™m impressed.

You keep blaming liberals when most you are lying. You are lying right now.
If a leftist-liberal mouth is moving they are lying.
I donā€™t lie. If you think Iā€™m lying prove it.

Disinfectant means BLEEEAAACH, CLOROX or AMMONIA.
We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles donā€™t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.
There are only three disinfectants?

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

But...you say there are only three.

Oh, bother! Who to believe, who to believe?!

Suitable in what way?

Just to be clear because it seems to be a necessity these days. From your link:

These products are for use on surfaces, NOT humans.
Yes, I read that. It changes Charmin's claim in no way at all.

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

It's okay. You can admit it. You won't burst into flames. I promise.

It doesnā€™t matter what and how many disinfectant I mentioned. Disinfectant is disinfectant. Since you mentioned and you know so much about disinfectant.
Tell me which one are suitable disinfectant to you can inject to human. Iā€™ll wait. You cannot be this stupid.

It's not what disinfectant, but that the word disinfect means to cleanse or make clean. The body has always been a proving ground for a number of treatments and trials that attempt to rid the bloodstream of infections/bacterial or viral. Get over it, and abandon this ridiculous narrative y'all keep running with in order to attack Trump. No one is this stupid.
So we supposed to filter what Trump was saying?

Disinfectant means BLEEEAAACH, CLOROX or AMMONIA.
We know what are disinfectant are... but you gullibles donā€™t. trying to twist his words defending this dumb ignorant Trump.
There are only three disinfectants?

Odd. The EPA lists 392 different catalog numbers for disinfectants suitable for use against COVID-19.

But...you say there are only three.

Oh, bother! Who to believe, who to believe?!

Suitable in what way?

Just to be clear because it seems to be a necessity these days. From your link:

These products are for use on surfaces, NOT humans.
Yes, I read that. It changes Charmin's claim in no way at all.

Like I said, I'm just clarifying that these products are not meant to be used internally.
Okay. Would you agree that Charmin's claim that there are only three disinfectants is indeed false?

It's okay. You can admit it. You won't burst into flames. I promise.

It doesnā€™t matter what and how many disinfectant I mentioned. Disinfectant is disinfectant. Since you mentioned and you know so much about disinfectant.
Tell me which one are suitable disinfectant to you can inject to human. Iā€™ll wait. You cannot be this stupid.

It's not what disinfectant, but that the word disinfect means to cleanse or make clean. The body has always been a proving ground for a number of treatments and trials that attempt to rid the bloodstream of infections/bacterial or viral. Get over it, and abandon this ridiculous narrative y'all keep running with in order to attack Trump. No one is this stupid.
Except for one thing, Trump was talking about injecting a disinfectant into the body to "cleanse or make clean."

By the way, why are Trump supporters still talking about supporting Trumps statements on disinfectants and UV lights, when he said all of that talk was sarcasm? Why are you all calling Trump a liar? The more you talk about his sarcasms, the more you accuse him of not telling the truth. Lol!
No, he was saying that it would be nice if there was something being developed that could be injected into the body, and could work to kill the virus just like a disinfectant does outside of the body. I agree with him that it would be nice.... Coumadin is a blood medicine that also was developed for helping people with certain conditions, and hey if we have developed medicines that radically work inside of the body, then the sky is the limit, but we should also pray about it as well when doing research, because God can help us through our strange times if we ask him, and if we have faith in him. He is working with us and not against us, and we thank him for that.

NO itā€™s doesnā€™t work that way.

It doesnā€™t matter what he and how he said it. Trump is in NO way should make any suggestions or medical recommendations TILL he clear with his advisers. You donā€™t just go out there and just blurt whatever.

If he had any suggestions. Then talked it out themselves inside not in the podium like that. Because that is embarrassing to himself and to the world.

Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

Here is the difference you idiot.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

There is conscience decision to contract COVID-19.

You Smoke. You Die. Your Choice.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

Smokers DIE knowing the risks.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

You sir are correct!

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

Trying to figure out whether to call this Donald's Katrina or Donald's Vietnam. Either fits, but Vietnam is more accurate.
Dream on

Deny all you must Mac, but there IS no question that the lost month of February, continued dithering on federalizing testing, PPE, vents etc combined with horrible mixed messaging on a reopening strategy, blaming the media and governors while taking "no responsibility" and failing to fully engage the Defense Production Act cost us thousands of lives.

We all worried about how this president would perform in a national emergency. Now we know. Your Donnie isn't a leader. Sad :confused:
There were no reliable tests in feburary

if there were you can bet that fauci would have used them

indeed the first test the medical pros offered was no good

Nonsense, the WHO tests which we declined to request a few hundred thousand of worked fine for other countries. We could have had those in JANUARY.

Face it - Donnie Dithered/ Donnie Lied/ Markets Crashed/ People DIED
The cdc claimed to have its own test kits - probably hoping to prove they had been doing something useful since the last chinese disease

but the kits did not work and the government doctors/scientists had to start over

which they successfully did eventually
I really don't the blame CDC. The responsibility for the lack any early response rest with the president. In the first week of January, Trump got a security briefing which emphasized the seriousness of the epidemic in China and dangers to the US. The fact that the usual US security contacts in China had gone totally dark and Xi Jinping had taken charge of managing the issue was almost unprecedented. Yet Trump was not impressed. In the coming weeks he refer the the virus as the flu. He had no scheduled meetings with his CDC director. It wasn't until the first known case of Covid 19 in the US on Jan 21st did Trump have any real concerned. He issued and order to stop travel from China but it was written in such a way that it allowed people carrying the virus to still enter the US. On Jan 27th he formed a Pandemic Response Team. The makeup of that team was a good clue to what Trump thought about this pandemic. There were 12 members of the team and only one had any experience in dealing with an epidemic, Dr. Fauci. Trump did not attend most of the meetings. All the other members of the team were Trump appointments, bureaucrats and politician who were mostly interested in determining who would be responsible for whatever might be needed. They had no planning documents and no idea how to proceed. The last pandemic planning document was dated 2005 and was update in 2010. The original pandemic response team was disbanded by Trump in 2018. The CDC moved as you would expect any organization would when the boss considered the whole issue a democratic hoax, just the common flu.
So you expect him to close down the country before even one person has died?

That would have been pretty crazy
I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred. Even when warned last year by a report out of Homeland Security about how poorly prepared the US was for a pandemic, he ignored the issue and attempted to cut the CDC budget. And when our national security briefed him on the extreme danger of the outbreak in China, in early January he did nothing till the end of January. He then created a Pandemic Response Team headed by Pence with only one member with any applicable experience. The rest were Trump political appointees. His ban on China travel allowed potential carriers to enter the US in January and February. For two months he downplayed the seriousness of the issue and when he had no other choice he addressed it in March but only after it was already in 3 states and dozens were infected. Even then he took absolute no responsibility. He blamed China, CDC, WHO, and even the democrats. In January and Febuary, the CDC, FEMA, FDA, and other agencies took their que from the president. "It was nothing but the common flu.' 'It's under control.'

Last edited:
Some room temperature knuckle dragger had the idea to post the thousands of people who die every year from smoking and/or smoking related illness.

IF you are so stupid enough as to smoke, you know the dangers and accept them. It is YOU who decides to smoke.

You smoke around your house, especially with children in that house, you are deciding for them the consequences of YOU chose to do. Second hand smoke kills and it is YOU doing the killing.

COVID-19 crosses age, gender, religious, ethnic and social boundaries. No one is making the decision to DIE of COVID-19.

By the end of next week more people will have died of COVID-19 than died in the Viet Nam War.

God you people have the IQ of dried up dog turd sitting on Mississippi Sidewalk at High Noon July.

You sir are correct!

The Vietnam Conflict Extract Data File of the Defense Casualty Analysis System (DCAS) Extract Files contains records of 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War. These records were transferred into the custody of the National Archives and Records Administration in 2008.

Trying to figure out whether to call this Donald's Katrina or Donald's Vietnam. Either fits, but Vietnam is more accurate.
Dream on

Deny all you must Mac, but there IS no question that the lost month of February, continued dithering on federalizing testing, PPE, vents etc combined with horrible mixed messaging on a reopening strategy, blaming the media and governors while taking "no responsibility" and failing to fully engage the Defense Production Act cost us thousands of lives.

We all worried about how this president would perform in a national emergency. Now we know. Your Donnie isn't a leader. Sad :confused:

Nonsense, the WHO tests which we declined to request a few hundred thousand of worked fine for other countries. We could have had those in JANUARY.

The cdc claimed to have its own test kits - probably hoping to prove they had been doing something useful since the last chinese disease

but the kits did not work and the government doctors/scientists had to start over

I really don't the blame CDC. The responsibility for the lack any early response rest with the president. In the first week of January, Trump got a security briefing which emphasized the seriousness of the epidemic in China and dangers to the US. The fact that the usual US security contacts in China had gone totally dark and Xi Jinping had taken charge of managing the issue was almost unprecedented. Yet Trump was not impressed. In the coming weeks he refer the the virus as the flu. He had no scheduled meetings with his CDC director. It wasn't until the first known case of Covid 19 in the US on Jan 21st did Trump have any real concerned. He issued and order to stop travel from China but it was written in such a way that it allowed people carrying the virus to still enter the US. On Jan 27th he formed a Pandemic Response Team. The makeup of that team was a good clue to what Trump thought about this pandemic. There were 12 members of the team and only one had any experience in dealing with an epidemic, Dr. Fauci. Trump did not attend most of the meetings. All the other members of the team were Trump appointments, bureaucrats and politician who were mostly interested in determining who would be responsible for whatever might be needed. They had no planning documents and no idea how to proceed. The last pandemic planning document was dated 2005 and was update in 2010. The original pandemic response team was disbanded by Trump in 2018. The CDC moved as you would expect any organization would when the boss considered the whole issue a democratic hoax, just the common flu.

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred. Even when warned last year by a report out of Homeland Security about how poorly prepared the US was for a pandemic, he ignored the issue and attempted to cut the CDC budget. And when our national security briefed him on the extreme danger of the outbreak in China, in early January he did nothing till the end of January. He then created the Pandemic Response Team with only one member with any applicable experience. The rest were political appointees. His ban on China travel allowed potential carriers to enter the US in January and February. For two months he downplayed the seriousness of the issue and when he had no other choice he addressed it in March but only after it was already in 3 states and dozens were infected. Even then he took absolute no responsibility. He blamed China, CDC, WHO, and even the democrats. The CDC, FEMA, FDA, and other agencies took their que from the president. "It was nothing but the common flu.' 'It's under control.'

You're far too smart and sane for this forum. When speaking with USMB Trumpublicans, it might be best to dumb it down just a tad. ;)

You sir are correct!

Dream on

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred. Even when warned last year by a report out of Homeland Security about how poorly prepared the US was for a pandemic, he ignored the issue and attempted to cut the CDC budget. And when our national security briefed him on the extreme danger of the outbreak in China, in early January he did nothing till the end of January. He then created the Pandemic Response Team with only one member with any applicable experience. The rest were political appointees. His ban on China travel allowed potential carriers to enter the US in January and February. For two months he downplayed the seriousness of the issue and when he had no other choice he addressed it in March but only after it was already in 3 states and dozens were infected. Even then he took absolute no responsibility. He blamed China, CDC, WHO, and even the democrats. The CDC, FEMA, FDA, and other agencies took their que from the president. "It was nothing but the common flu.' 'It's under control.'

You're far too smart and sane for this forum. When speaking with USMB Trumpublicans, it might be best to dumb it down just a tad. ;)
Not sure how to dumb it down. I certainly am not going to engage in personal attacks against members and trolling. However, I do need to shorten my posts. They take to long to research and write.

You sir are correct!

Dream on

Not sure how to dumb it down. I certainly am not going to engage in personal attacks against members and trolling. However, I do need to shorten my posts. They take to long to research and write.

Yeah, agreed. Any and all "research" is pretty much for naught.

Trump didn't say drink bleach.......
No, he asked if they can inject disinfectant, or some other way....
He already talked about UV light. Then he switched to talking about disinfectants, which Bryan had also talked about--rubbing alcohol and bleach. It was not the reporter's fault that Trump asked that and suggested they look into it. The reporter was just the first of MANY not in the media but concerned about the idiots in the population to toll the warning bell about that concept.
Do not be this guy:
View attachment 328628

GO watch the dang video that BWK just posted.. If Trump did not START his brain fart qualifying his comments to BE about UV light and END them the same way -- I'll go get my head examined..

DEAL ?????
I watched the presser.

AND IF I HEAR "UV LIGHT" ONE MORE TIME, I'M STOPPING THIS CAR AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!

How about watching it ONE MORE TIME courtesy of the lame brain BWK who just blew up your excuses -- instead of freaking out about UV light?? Take the bet.. If Trump did not START and END that brain fart by QUALIFYING it to be about UV LIGHT as a disenfectant -- I'll go get my head examined..

If he DID -- you don't have to thank me for starting to cure your TDS... :happy-1:

UV lights are not effective because they are not safe. What is it about stupid you folks don't get? Can you kill coronavirus with UV light?

Nothing is safe until testing and tinkering takes place. You don't know what can or can't be done until the testing of each scientific idea is done. Of course your hatred for Trump pushes you to make anti-anything conservative into lame excuses to justify your hatred of the conservative party, and especially the Christian side of the party along with Trump.

Introduction of disinfectants into the body is a scientific idea?

You keep that narrative running, as it should be embarassing for you to continue. Everyone except for a few (shockingly), is laughing at you. TDS is driving you insane.

Dude, grow TFU up with that TDS bull shit. It's so fucking lame.

What else could it be ?

Just watching as the world explodes politically, and why is it that we see this TDS taking place so much more these days than ever before, and especially during this crisis ? Is it really about covid-19 ?? I think it's more about severe TDS that is happening in response to Trump being president, and by use of the covid-19 the left is trying to show disdain for what they hate politically by blaming Trump constantly, otherwise some are looking at it as a new opportunistic diabolical plot to be run by the left for political reasons in order to get rid of Trump.

Well I would hope not, but when seeing you taking advantage of everything with your constant ranting and raging in order to bash Trump, the only conclusion is severe TDS.... It is in play more so than ever before, and it's being used while the crisis is taking place, and undoubtedly it's all in hopes to capitalize on the crisis for political reasons.

It's obvious, but you figure that people aren't smart enough to see through it. Just so you know, it don't take to much smarts to see through it.

It is a Democratic attempt to throw the 2020 election. Nothing more nothing less. Covid is a nothing burger but Democrats are using it as a propaganda tool.

So Trump's a liar then? Trump said it could go to 2.2 million deaths. Is that a nothing burger, because it looks to me that Trump is disagreeing with you?

You hear Trumps words as true when it benefits you, but any other time he's a liar according to you. rotflmbo.. You can't make this stuff up folks, yeah they are that agenda driven with a side of TDS to boot.

Trump has done so much damage to this country, we don't have the capacity to wrap our arms around it. It's just too much.
Huh? Trump is saving American lives by building a border wall. You libs never give Trump credit for anything.
"Border wall?" :laughing0301: How is that going to keep us from stopping our ongoing invasions of other countries? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

You are right, we need to get out, and then get back here to focus on dealing with our enemies within. The undermining of this nation is now plain to see, and it needs to be dealt with big time. You seeing us as the enemy to other countries is very telling on how you view this country, yet you enjoy the fruits of our soldiers labor while you snarl and grit your teeth behind their backs.

You hear Trumps words as true when it benefits you, but any other time he's a liar according to you. rotflmbo.. You can't make this stuff up folks, yeah they are that agenda driven with a side of TDS to boot.
Stupid Dems with TDS don't want to give Trump's ideas a chance. They don't want Trump to get credit for anything.
It's proven daily how they think, and to what their agenda is.

No person 'want' to kill a person with a car. Talk about 'shit for brains.'
Idiot.

15146364-0-image-a-6_1561294971500.jpg
I remember a Bernie voter who tried to kill republicans at a baseball practice
Has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed -- but good for you and your Tourettes.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It has the same to do with it as your post of the incident in s carolina
Listen Faun, I will tolerate your stupid ideas but I wont take the insults

if thats all you have then fuck off

I expected him to have the country prepared for an epidemic before the first death occurred.
Like maybe a vaccine, or a billion ppeā€™s, 300 hundred thousand ventilators with each citizens name on it?

Except for the vaccine the rest of that is state and local responsibility

but trump is doing the best he can to overcome their lack of preparedness

During the 1918 flu, San Francisco lifted its lockdown early ā€” and paid a dire price
Went for the herd immunity finally eh, so did the flock become to weak after the mental and physical stress of the lock down maybe ?

Have you ever seen the trash diggers at the landfills of India, Thailand etc ? The reporter I saw in one documentary (not the one below), looked like an astronaut in his PPE, but the diggers were out there in their shorts and T-shirts. Now why is this you think ? It's called immune build up over time by being exposed over time to those things that can make you sick or worse even kill you..... Found this as an example, but I'm sure we can find many more .

Herd immunity is definitely achievable against almost anything as is proven in these documentaries.

No person 'want' to kill a person with a car. Talk about 'shit for brains.'
Idiot.

15146364-0-image-a-6_1561294971500.jpg
I remember a Bernie voter who tried to kill republicans at a baseball practice
Has absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed -- but good for you and your Tourettes.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It has the same to do with it as your post of the incident in s carolina
Listen Faun, I will tolerate your stupid ideas but I wont take the insults

if thats all you have then fuck off
Dumbfuck, that's not all I have. You ignore the pesky parts of my posts that dismantle you. So I offer you invective to pick at since you can't budge the rest of my posts.

Forum List

Back