🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
Sure that's why there is never the flu, common cold or Trump-45 virus in sunny Florida! :cuckoo:
LOL, I am the guy laughing at you while you drive alone in your car with the windows closed wearing a mask because you are scared of yourself.

You have no idea how idiotic you are

But Trump said do it so you do

Yawn I have not worn a mask yet, my entire family had this and now we are immune

Great 2 be me

The dumbest thing Trump ever did was run for president. The dumbest thing the dumbest among us ever did was vote for him.

View attachment 327671
Are there no lows you won't stoop too ? Well I guess this is an adult forum, I guess. Carry on you comedic pandemon-crat lacky. You would love to see all American's on that table admit it you Chinese (above all American's), commie supporter.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Next dumb cement
Sure that's why there is never the flu, common cold or Trump-45 virus in sunny Florida! :cuckoo:
LOL, I am the guy laughing at you while you drive alone in your car with the windows closed wearing a mask because you are scared of yourself.

Yawn I have not worn a mask yet, my entire family had this and now we are immune

Great 2 be me
Trump said to do what ?

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

Great 2 be me
Trump said to do what ?
Social distance wear a mask and wash your hands because you just washed your hands

None of these things have changed anything and they have already quietly stopped telling people to wash their hands as it is airborne

Fellow conservatives:

Remember this if Trump loses in November. Total destruction of their candidate from day one in office. No quarter given, no cooperation, total destruction just as they have treated him. Maybe worse.

They THINK they have treated Trump like we treated Obama. That's how deluded they are. Don't forget this.
View attachment 327688
You are mistaken, because that little person is rejecting her liberal mom's orders to say she hates Trump. Even the children know better than to believe the Democrats these days. LOL

[
Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

Did he really say to inject disinfectant? This fucking idiot is going to get more people killed.

No, he ASKED his expert, Dr. Bryant, if it could be done--Trump suggested they look into it.

So.... What's your point ? You have none other than a twisted made up one. Do keep trying though, it's hilarious.

I was answering a question. I haven't twisted anything or made ANYTHING up. I corrected the poster who asked if Trump said inject disinfectant. I said NO he didn't suggest it. What in hell is your problem?

Hydroxychloroquine is, quite literally, a "killer drug" when it comes to COVID-19. It turns out this anti-malarial drug, long touted by President Donald Trump as more than a game changer cure for COVID-19, kills more people than it cures, according to a new medical study.
Study ? Meaning something is being studied but not yet proven.
The study evaluated 368 patients. The hydroxychloroquine group had three times the death rate as the non-hydroxychloroquine group.
Thousands of people are being studied right now. I don't know what happened with that group, but it is not the final word. Dosages and other factors will be compared when everything is completed. There was a lot of positive feedback about the drug from various places. I have no idea if it is safe or not, but we don't have the final word yet, by a long shot.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Sounds like the uttering of a Stable Genius doesn’t it?

It is clear that Trump knows more than medical researchers

Damn, why didn’t we think of that?
94034737_10220420960507434_5490829952351731712_n.jpg

Tds in full view.

Today President Trump suggested that injecting disinfectant into one's body would fight coronavirus.
Also UV light.
I think Trump supporters should give it a shot and swallow some sunlight (Don't do the disinfectant thing please).

While everyone but Trumpleheads have gotten a chuckle out of this the tragedy of the situation should not be lost on us. The POTUS, our prez, is a brain dead fool. That's tragic.

Trump floats another bogus coronavirus cure — and his administration scrambles to stop people from injecting disinfectants

The federal government scrambled Friday to stave off a potential wave of public health emergencies sparked by President Trump’s dangerous suggestion that injecting bleach or other household disinfectants into the body might cure people of the novel coronavirus.
It was only the latest dubious medical tip from a president struggling to contain a pandemic that has claimed the lives of more than 50,000 Americans. The Food and Drug Administration warned Friday against the use of hydroxychloroquine — the anti-malarial drug that Trump repeatedly has promoted as a “game-changer” miracle cure for covid-19 — because it has been found to cause serious heart rhythm problems.
At Thursday night’s White House coronavirus news conference, Trump used his pulpit to float the idea of injecting a disinfectant into one’s body “almost as a cleaning” — a prescription that surprised some aides who said it seemed to come out of nowhere.

And this ENTIRE "resistance" is a band of poo flinging monkeys that CAN NOT FOCUS on the important stuff. That's almost suicidal...
Oh, c'mon, FCT. People are just having a little fun. I hear good arguments about policy here--about economics, immigration, Constitutional rights, abortion--any number of things. But this is just a "57 states" moment.

You can pretend you're not firmly behind Trump, but you are, every blessed time. I don't know who you think you're fooling, but it ain't workin' with me.

You're not reading enough of my posts.. Dissed him for PUBLICLY threatening to fire Fauci.. Ridiculed the idea of giving "FICA tax breaks" and bringing the demise of SocSec/Medicare into this cluster fuck.. Hate that he LOVES debt.. His own and every American taxpayer.. Questioned the "exemptions" in his immigration freeze on USMB last week.. I do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME.. But it's on stuff of IMPORTANCE..,. Not made up, media driven TRIVIA and minutiae like this mass frenzy... I've constantly dissed him for choosing the WRONG battles to fight. You just haven't seen it..

WHY??? Because part of my time in Silicon Valley was doing "tech assessment" for venture capital.. Had to work with the MAJOR narcissists and egos that LEAD there. They are a PITAss. But they ARE leaders.. They RESPECT folks that argue with them on SUBSTANTIAL issues.. They TROLL idiots who think that "flinging poo" is gonna affect their ability to lead.. I find that be a PLUS for real leadership no matter how assholic and abrasive they get..

And this ENTIRE "resistance" is a band of poo flinging monkeys that CAN NOT FOCUS on the important stuff. That's almost suicidal...

I'm gonna say it--these people, the "Resistance", are such a pack of dullards they don't realize what they do.

I voted for Trump and will again, but I am not a great supporter of him PERSONALLY and do not support all of his positions. But as you say exactly, we can NEVER get to that because there's always Hair On Fire over something utterly inane.

I mean they IMPEACHED this guy over nonsense. It's like arguing with Kindergartners on chocolate v. white milk ALL THE TIME with these folks and it's exhausting. So most of us come off as "cultists" but we're really not; we can just never get to real arguments because the children are guffawing about Lysol while sticking pencils up their noses and snapping selfies

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

Great 2 be me
No, the real idiot and dick head, is the one who gets it, is lucky enough to live through it, who might contage others like you who aren't wearing a mask, and then those who get it from you, aren't so lucky. Great to be you while you are a pos. Congratulations for being part of the problem.

This is so hilarious, I can't see straight. This is just too much fun. These clowns have been defending his claims all day, only to find out, it was nothing but sarcasm on Trumps part. You talk about making a whole bunch of Trump toads jump around like stooges in a circus, while he throws them under the bus like you say. I mean he really threw them a loop. :auiqs.jpg: I can't get enough of this. We are at seventy pages on this thread, and his supporters couldn't look any dumber than they are right now.
They swallowed President Trumps hook.

And as Emily Litella would say on Saturday Night Live... Nevermind.
They swallowed it all the way to their anuses, and it ain't coming out. They are toast for the night, and I'm heading to bed. You did a fantastic job icing them down yourself. Talk at you later.
Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words in context where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.
It already has been multiple times on this thread. You are now pretending that hasn't happened, because you got caught with your britches down. You lost. Get over it.

Did you try to defend what President Trump said on thursday?
Post exact quotes or go pound salt.

I've been posting exact quotes (from the white house source) all night long.
I'm sure I posted President Trumps exact words to you several times.
Are you forgetful?

Do you remember this?

Back it up dufus. I'm calling you out.
No you haven't. Stop lying. I have asked you multiple times for exact quotes and all you do it blather on. Put up or STFU dufus. The only thing that was posted is a transcript of the whole news conference. I am not going through all of that it's up to YOU to prove what you claim....Not me. Post Trump's exact words that got your panties in a wad, not what you THINK he said or meant, not what CNN, MSNBC etc told you he said. I want EXACT QUOTES in context.
You are done. Exact quotes posted many times. You're just a loser who runs from reality.

Post exactly what Trump said that has your panties in a wad. You're just parroting an op ed by the leftist MSM. I dare you...Post Trumps exact words where you claim he recommended injecting anything or swallowing a light bulb. So far, you TDSers are only parroting op eds. Come on now. Put up or STFU.

Well, going back to the OP

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine.
He lost and he knows it. Multiple quotes from multiple posts. Put up or STFU Leo 123. You were given the quotes. If you can't refute them, then say goodbye to the good folks and run to your next thread that you won't be able to debate. We are waiting for the rebuttal.

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement

There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection.

Forum List

Back