Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Well, going back to the OP

Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine.
That link doesn't go to the OP, skippy. Besides I asked you for exact quotes from Trump. You can't provide them and your whole TDS ranting is based on what the MSM tells you he said. Again, post EXACT QUOTES of what Trump said. If you need help understanding maybe your mommy can help you.
I said going back to the OP, not linking to it.

How about President Trump throwing you under the bus with his reversal on Hydroxychloroquine.

Hydroxychloroquine is, quite literally, a "killer drug" when it comes to COVID-19. It turns out this anti-malarial drug, long touted by President Donald Trump as more than a game changer cure for COVID-19, kills more people than it cures, according to a new medical study.
CNN is a bullshit fake news outlet

nothing they post is credible

in this case they do not give the names of the alleged researchers or a link to the original “study”

Fellow conservatives:

Remember this if Trump loses in November. Total destruction of their candidate from day one in office. No quarter given, no cooperation, total destruction just as they have treated him. Maybe worse.

They THINK they have treated Trump like we treated Obama. That's how deluded they are. Don't forget this.
tenor-2.gif

Three years ago, no one would have believed that a good chunk of the electorate could be so deeply into denial. It's been a process, incrementally done by Republicans, conservatives, racists, pro-lifers, crazies and plain old idiots hunkered down in the woods who want their parts of the agenda pushed through. Fake news? Alternative facts? Never believe anything written in the premier newspaper in the country? Treat op eds like factual reporting and call opinions "lies?" Suck only the koolaid that tastes good to you.

I fear they will never come back and no matter what happens in November, we have lost a good part of the electorate to a fantasy world. I don't know what we're going to do to convince them that the sky is blue again.
Most sane people do not trust the Media and our gov't at all...............They have proven themselves to be liars over and over again.

I always look for the video in context...or transcripts when I can find them...........

What kind of Media do we have when they are giving gotcha questions everyday for sound bites later? That is what they do every single day..........waiting to POUNCH.........

Wouldn't be so bad if our NATION WASN'T FUCKED because of a virus right now..........but during this............IT'S INSANITY and UNETHICAL.............

Trump may have had a moment of oh shit ...wishing he hadn't asked the question...........but OH WELL.......HE DID.........

Now we have the LUNATIC ASYLUM SAYING ........HE SAID DRINK BLEACH.......

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
Yes, he ASKED, didn't SUGGEST injecting disinfectant. He just suggested the doctors get on it. I'm sure he's hoping it will be the "break through" idea that saves the world.
You're right some of the anti-Trumpians are exaggerating and twisting it a little, but this one is pure gold. It's gonna be mined.
The light thing, you know more about than I do. When he said that part, I thought he knew stuff we didn't, and apparently he does. It's the injecting disinfectant part that is over the top. I don't hear much of anyone teasing him about the sunshine bit.

Dithering Donnie's Dangerous Daily Disinformation Dumps each provide golden content for Biden commercials that will be brutal. Therefore, he should keep doing them! :D
the sunlight was duscussed seperately as a blue light or whatever at entrance and injecting dissinfectant was stated "into the building" not people, like mist entrances you see at labs like tech clean rooms and exiting toxic areas.
Tramp said no such thing, please give the exact quote.
Someone did, they ended the quote at the word "in" but never said body, the context was the buildings and Pence clarified entrances.
Here is what Tramp actually said, if it was "injecting" BUILDINGS, why would Tramp say you need "medical doctors?"
THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.
BECAUSE A DR KNOWS that spraying bleach would be harmful unless at a certain low level like they dilute in water for glassware when they soak glasses at bars. A doctor would know if Alcohol isopropyl or ethyl alcohol mist would be safe and at what percentage would kill the virus (70%).
A doctor might know what solution is used in outdoor spraying and mass spraying of bus and trainstations and know if that is safe or unsafe in fine mist at spraying patrons at entrances.
Whether that was what they were throwing around to get businesses open and safe is irrelevant to the fact that is what YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING instead of nonsense that does not bring us closer to opening back up the country. Solutions don't happen if you bitch and moan and make everything political or hold back solutions for political posturing. It also doesn't happen if you try and make people's ideas stupid to suggest, then nobody wants to offer their suggestions or take them. I have a first hand exaple of this:
I had approached Unilever saying I had an idea for one of their products in modification that would be essential to making people safer that nobody thought of, one that would get us back to work fast as it would cut the risk way down.
Their reply: we don't take solicitations, only who we approach for ideas.
So I went to J&J and practically the same ridiculous reply without hearing what the idea was that would HELP SOCIETY coming from someone who has in the past saved hundreds of thousands of lives and whos been labeled a game changer by the media.
So negative people doing negative smokescreens and political tactics do not bring up the proper discussions and battles. You should be discussing about access and outlets and platforms to offer and share ideas, not supress them. That Dem rep would not be alive if you supressed sharing ideas.
Food for ththought!

Last edited:
Thank you for proving my point, you do not reply as requested, because you do not have proof through that data requested which by and through MSM and Dem politicians other arguments "must be scientific through actual data not feelings" or have you forgotten that argument already?
Busted by your party's own standard=checkmate!

Couple of things:
1) I've never voted Dem in my life
2) I don't need data to 'prove' dumb shit when it comes to the horse's mouth. I can provide link after link after link after link of his saying dumb shit if you like
3) BTW, you deflected big time. Instead of addressing the Trump question, you brought up Biden. Typical deflection tactic from Trump cult acolytes.
None of what you said is true, you obviously haven't read my posts.
Your reply still avoids coming up with proof and data, which means you are the one deflecting.
Why would you need to lie? You make no sense.

I said post the exact lines. I'm not going to go through a long transcript. YOU are making the claim, now back it up.
Here it is for the 1,000th time (from white house transcript)
THE PRESIDENT: ... (full statement by clicking post link)
THE PRESIDENT: ... (full statement by clicking post link)

Then, by all means, POST ONE!! JUST ONE!! Post a quote from Trump IN CONTEXT that PROVES what you claim. You have NOT been posting exact quotes 'all night long' you have been evading. Come on now, talk is cheap. Put up or STFU and go away.

Clink the above link to prove that I already posted the exact quotes because you didn't want to read the link, which I posted right before that.

In short, you asked for quotes half a dozen times, and I posted the quotes half a dozen times.

If you don't remember, we can go through this again all night.

From YOUR link:

HE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

Did you forget to read what I highlighted in red? How does a rational person take that and warp it into Trump recommending medical procedures or injecting substances? Trump was saying the research is interesting and paraphrased the medical experts. I challenge you to prove your position. You can't, it's just propaganda and you are either broadcasting it or you actually believe the shit people tell you. Hell, even with the EXACT quote you STILL make false claims.
Exactly, and this has been going on forever or since 2016 with this crop of leftist. People see straight through it, yet they do it anyway. It really shows how desperate they have become in trying to regain power through propaganda. What they don't seem to care about is how treasonous it makes them when they undermine their nation like they do

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

This is just more stupidity.
Why is posting what Trump says a lying smear?
Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
Where in the fuck do you live that you dont have windows?
quit being a dumbass,,,
I'm not a Drumpf supporter. You got the wrong guy.
thats not the only criteria for being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

and when did I mention trump??? we're talking about windows,,,
Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

But you be a goody boy and stay inside like uber told
I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

No we are discussing coronavirus which is the common cold not the flu

Lol u have no clue snowflake
So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)
Because both the flu and common cold and the chink virus all die in the sun

Next dumb cement
Sure that's why there is never the flu, common cold or Trump-45 virus in sunny Florida! :cuckoo:

I will give this one to you.. That meme was hilarious. Of course it's just comedy gold in all the memes, but it's the way to laugh even though we know quite well the seriousness of the issues. If SNL could get back to this kind of comedy, then their ratings might come back. They have to give equal time though or it doesn't work. SNL went totally lame by showing their political biases in their comedy.

Why did this pathological, lying smear get stickied to the top when it belongs in the BadLands?

Again sunlight is needed for health, locking people at home because they have a .03 chance of dying when the flu poses a .1 chance of dying Is dumb
quit being a dumbass,,,

thinking all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move can also prove it,,,

not the mention those that live in apartments have limited windows or none at all,,,
The only criteria for being a dumbass is to be a Drumpf jockstrap supporter like yourself.

Who told you all windows face the sun or that the sun doesnt move? I know I didnt say that.

All you need is one window. You dont need sunlight and disinfectant injected into your ass.
not if that window faces north and its all dark,,,and you also need several hrs of sun a day for full effect, I dont see me standing in front of a window for 4 hrs or the sun staying in one spot ,,,

Most people dont live in a place with one window that faces north and is blacked out. You dont have to see it. All you have to see is the question I asked that you first responded to. What place do you live in that has no windows?

I mentioned Drumpf because you mentioned dumbasses and he immediately came to mind.
I've worked on dozens of apartments that had a ft door a bk door and one window in the bedroom,,that means that 25-50% of that complex had windows only faces north,,,

I also worked on many that had no windows at all and the door went into a hallway..so it had no outside source of light,,,

you are aware that its a scientific fact that sunlight helps with many of the issues we face from health to sanitizing what youre wearing and touching and killing any airborn droplets,,,
I'm Black so of course I know the benefits of the sun. I didnt need science to tell me that. However, only a dunce will think that the sun is going to prevent or cure the virus. How fucking stupid are you to believe that?
Actually doofy the flu disappears every year when people open the windows and spend more time outside

I'm not talking about the flu goofy. Keep up. Didnt you know we are talking about Covid 19?

So why did you say the flu goofy? No one said anything about the flu except you. :)

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.
Face it the flu and common cold which is the coronavirus both dissapear in nice weather

You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus

That's ok you are learning
"You probably do not even know that the common cold is a coronavirus."
incorrect

Indeed, common colds don't emerge from Chinese virus research labs.

It's not a common cold, it's a Chinese virus. President Trump has reduced the death toll to more or less a cold though.
Can you Drumpf supporters get together and develop a consensus? How the fuck do you think Corvid is the common cold or the common flu? How fucking stupid do you have to be to think either of those two statements are true? :laughing0301:
Shortly after Trump's suggestion to investigate injections of disinfectants as a treatment of Covid-19, Lysol came out with a strong statement warning against using there products for anything other than it's intended purpose. Most of Trump's hunches and conspiracy theories are harmless. This one is not. Such statements from a national leader should be considered criminally irresponsible.

There is a lot we don't know about the virus but that is not a good reason for the president to share his hunches, feelings, ideas, and guesses with the public. Words have power, particularly when they come from the president. Everything a president says is analyzed and interpreted by the media, his staff, government workers as well as the general public. What people need are facts, not conspiracy theories and fantasies that create confusion and distract people from dealing with the virus.
You are correct the public does need facts, we do not need to be lied to telling us that 2.2 million people will die if we do not shut down the economy. Sweden has proved America retarded

quit being a dumbass,,,

Next dumb cement
You sound like Pee Wee Herman. You fucked up and said the flu and now youre saying "I meant to do that"? :laughing0301:

Another Drumpf dumbass steps on his own tiny dick.

I dont lay cement. What does cement have to do with it?

Trump has just came out and said he was being “sarcastic” and the press did not get his joke

The press always INTENTIONALLY interprets what he says wrong.

What is the matter with the press?

Can’t they tell that Trump was only joking about 50,000 people dying?
You mean 200,000 dying after the lockdown suicides begin
I've noted before that it seems to be the survivalist types that are freaking out first. You think they'll turn their guns on themselves?
I switched to hollow points, so bring it on
I'm not freaking out. I'm not a survivalist. I'm fine. I won't be turning a gun on myself or anyone else.
Well you should be freaking out because the end game of shutting down the economy is total bankruptcy and China will rescue us and take over the USA

There is no pandemic, covid 19 is as dangerous as the flu

Forum List

Back