Goodbye La Nina!

Don't ride in any modern Boeing jets, then. They are designed from computer models.
Air craft models are CFD models... Climate models are Simple....One is checked by empirical verification (CFD) the other is not.. Now if you want to fly a jet built using your simple model that fails empirical verification... I hope your life insurance is paid up...

sub_surf_mon.gif

Major cold is about to surface as is shown in the bottom graph.. looks like the swing is going to be pretty steep..

upload_2018-6-8_20-43-13.png

Don't ride in any modern Boeing jets, then. They are designed from computer models.
Air craft models are CFD models... Climate models are Simple....One is checked by empirical verification (CFD) the other is not.. Now if you want to fly a jet built using your simple model that fails empirical verification... I hope your life insurance is paid up...

When people put climate model runs up against observed climate parameters like temperature, it is an empirical validation, shit for brains.

When people put climate model runs up against observed climate parameters like temperature, it is an empirical validation, shit for brains.

Only when they put the latest version of any given climate model. They keep updating, and updating, and updating because given time to run, they invariably get further and further from reality. Constant updating is required to even keep them close. You are just a dupe crick..face it and own it.

Well dupe...

why don't you have your climate models train until 2000 and then let them run to see if they follow reality? Right now each new revision trains away all divergence from reality and it will take 10 years or so to show failure... and that's the ruse... train it away and hope no one notices the deception you pulled..

You got some balls even suggesting that you have some meteorological training. Have you ever heard the term "hindcasting"? I guess not. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

You got some balls even suggesting that you have some meteorological training. Have you ever heard the term "hindcasting"? I guess not. What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What a funny comment...

I know what hind-casting is and what length of record is necessary to 'train' a model. You obviously do not...

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

You might want to heed your own words... Oh Wait.. those are not your words... Attribution?

gfs_world-ced_sstanom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

Going, going................................................

I love it....Climate REANALYZER! "Give us fact and we'll falsify it to suit your needs" should be their motto...

gfs_world-ced_sstanom_1-day.png

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

Going, going................................................

You seem to indicate that EL-NINO's are driving the warming trend.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Old Rocks is color blind..... cannot see all that swath of blue and only sees deep reds which of course is minimal on that map.:113::113::113:

And let's not forget all these bozos said 10 years ago that by now the entire globe would be covered with those dark red colors. Which is why very few are paying attention to them in 2018!!:aug08_031::aug08_031:

Forum List

Back