Google Has An Image on An Alleged Japanese Fellow Who Was Detained During the Big One, WWII

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
They kind of made him look a little jewish. Anyhoo, Fred Toyosaburo Korematsu did not do so bad in my country, the US of A. Did he ever comment on the way Japs during the big one, WWII, captured White civilians in Indonesia, stole all their property, and put them in concentration camps for 4 years and apologize and seek reparations for the White civilians?

fred-korematsus-98th-birthday-5528997722062848-hp.jpg

Last edited:
You didn't give me time to edit it! :p Google and the MSM/establishment celebrate certain individuals, invariably non-White, but ignore those who really suffered. It is hypocritical. Not only that, the individuals they celebrate were usually hypocrites.

Anyone here do Dutch to English translations? My Mom's father, a Dutch civilian living in Indonesia in the 1940's, was placed in a concentration camp by the Japs for 4 years and did a 5 minute verbal history thing in the 1970's I have it posted on my Soundcloud account.

They kind of made him look a little jewish. Anyhoo, Fred Toyosaburo Korematsu did not do so bad in my country, the US of A. Did he ever comment on the way Japs during the big one, WWII, captured White civilians in Indonesia, stole all their property, and put them in concentration camps for 4 years and apologize and seek reparations for the White civilians?

fred-korematsus-98th-birthday-5528997722062848-hp.jpg

They did make him look a little Jewish......nice catch!

Forum List

Back