Google literally change the definition of fascism to attack conservatives

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
7EFE5E30-F654-4557-9050-2C9870ED843F.jpeg

Don’t believe me search google for the fascism.
We are living in tyrannical times , big government, ruling class are pumping out nazi like propaganda.

Get ready for the big fight

View attachment 277740

We are living in tyrannical times , big government, ruling class are pumping out nazi like propaganda.

Google, Twitter, CNN and more of those shithole place are showing freely that are against Trump . Just need to write the word Trump and we get negative stuff coming out of the research. c'est quoi le problème exactement ? he is the President of the USA.

10865it.jpg

Liberal indoctrination in our schools has been going on for quite some time, but it has increased drastically in the last 2 decades. Those running the social media companies are prodcuts of that indoctrination so it only makes sense that they now use their tools to push their agenda. I am not sure what the answer is for Conservatives. Kids are being brainwashed at such an early age and taught to absolutely NOT think for themselves, it almost seems hopeless. Virtually anyone who is capable of thinking for themseves and honestly evaluating facts would denounce today's liberals. Very few are able to break away from the mind meld, at least not while they are young(er).

American conservatives are the only people in the world who think fascism is a leftist phenomena. I'm not even sure they actually think that for real but use it as cover.

American conservatives are the only people in the world who think fascism is a leftist phenomena. I'm not even sure they actually think that for real but use it as cover.

^^^^ Exhibit A ^^^^

Gosh, I hope Funk & Wagnalls have their heads on swivels.

Last edited:
View attachment 277740

Google literally change the definition of fascism to attack conservatives

Google doesn't control any definitions, dope.

Fascism has always been considered to be a tool of the right.

Your recent realization of this fact does not mark a sea change in the world order.

Last edited:
Gosh, I hope Funk & Wagnalls have their heads in a swivels.
Making me use googles this early in the morning again to look stuff up. I thought Funk and Wagnalls was a hippie band from the 60s!

Very Orwellian. Liberals must have the daily “two minutes hate” against Trump and conservatives. Liberals are like mindless robots.

Making me use googles this early in the morning again to look stuff up. I thought Funk and Wagnalls was a hippie band from the 60s!

Wait, they're not!? I bet Google changed their definition to some poppycock about encyclopedia and dictionaries. :mad:

Wait, they're not!? I bet Google changed their definition to some poppycock about encyclopedia and dictionaries. :mad:
Fascism is a leftist ideology. Right of spectrum = less government and more freedom.

Fascism is a leftist ideology. Right of spectrum = less government and more freedom.

There isn't any need for you to self-identify as a retard. I've known that for ages already. Ta.

Forum List

Back