Google Your Username

West Wall Lodge

imagereader.aspx

14 Hunter Hill Road, C401 Unit C401 West Wall Lodge, Mount Crested Butte, Colorado, United States ? Luxury Home For Sales

Linda Ronstadt & Eagles - Desperado

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAK5Ids7l5g&feature=kp]Linda Ronstadt - Desperado (Simple Dreams Tour - Atlanta 1977) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-0SSVUL3k4]Aqua Athena - YouTube[/ame]

Darn. This item is no longer available.

The item "Custom Order: Bronze and Aqua Athena Style Beaded with Japanese Glass Beads. Free Shipping." by SonseraeDesigns cannot be viewed because it has expired.

I can't believe how this guy held me captive through the whole thing.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEpqcMpHLg]whisky review 331 - Sherry and Whisky - YouTube[/ame]

A few bitter souls have tried and failed to google my (charmingly self-deprecating) screen name.

This: Displacement, Diaspora, and Geographies of Identity - Google Books

pretty much explains the meaning, but gets the etymology a bit wrong.

And AGAIN, I'm an American of Irish heritage. Every once in a while some idiot gets angry and hysterical and tries to cast racial slurs at me that just don't apply anyway. All they manage to do is show how illogical they are and to reveal the ugliness of their true character in the process.

Anyway...

A few bitter souls have tried and failed to google my (charmingly self-deprecating) screen name.

And AGAIN, I'm an American of Irish heritage. Every once in a while some idiot gets angry and hysterical and tries to cast racial slurs at me that just don't apply anyway. All they manage to do is show how illogical they are and to reveal the ugliness of their true character in the process.

Anyway...

According to UrbanDictionary, your screen name is Japanese for scheiße films.

Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

Anyway...

The "urbandictionary" is not a legitimate dictionary.

Anyway...

The "urbandictionary" is not a legitimate dictionary.

I'm aware. But it was the first thing that came up when I googled your name.

Forum List

Back