GOP Big Government wants to probe women's Vagina

Dean is just upset that no one wants to probe his vagina

The yeast and sand embarrass him.
O REALLY ABILITY,the whole office are in stitches at your observations of the femme pussy.............You know you are becoming a LEGEND here,such is your Wit.........You are ONE amusing Guy.......the girls are ready and awaiting YOUR PERSONAL INSPECTION......see you already have them running HOT my friend :clap2::lol::lol:steve

That's what the bible thumpers in the GObP hope.

Is there really any doubt of that?

You let your disdain for the right cloud your judgment and consideration for a woman making a fully informed decision...and if you'd read my post in the other thread, you would show some more compassion for women and their long-term emotional well-being. It's really odd to me that some on the left seem so threatened by the idea because they think it might change a woman's mind, like that is a bad thing.:dunno: You are the flip side of those you deride who would force a woman to have a child...you come off as though you want them to be denied an informed and complete choice.

If the woman already made the decision, what is it you think you're helping her with?

If you really wanted to help her, you would make sure she had health care and diapers, baby food and not lose interest after the child is born.

Look at Republican Andre "Feed the poor and they'll breed" Bauer. He feels starvation is the best form of birth control How many other Republicans share those beliefs?

So you're promoting abortion because you perceive that the right doesn't help the mother and child after the birth?? Well that'll show 'em.:lmao:

BTW slow poke, how do you know how a woman came to a decision...you're still missing the point of hasty, uninformed and panicked choices. Just hurry up and deal with the fall out later, because population control is what I think is your bottom concern.

Dean is just upset that no one wants to probe his vagina

O REALLY ABILITY,the whole office are in stitches at your observations of the femme pussy.............You know you are becoming a LEGEND here,such is your Wit.........You are ONE amusing Guy.......the girls are ready and awaiting YOUR PERSONAL INSPECTION......see you already have them running HOT my friend :clap2::lol::lol:steve

The femme pussy?

Is there actually another kind?

It's amazing we've come to this point that a vaginal ultrasound is considered sadistic meanwhile sucking a baby out of a womb is AOK.

Wow. Just wow.

Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna swoon.

Naw, I take that back because, in a way, I agree with you that our priorities are seriously screwed up. Fact is, abortion has been a part of the human experience since the second pregnancy. The pubs can outlaw abortion but nothing will ever stop them from being done.

If we were honest and if we were truly compassionate, we would face that fact and proceed from there. We would make abortion as painless and easy for the fetus AND for the woman as possible.

We care more about the method we use to kill murderers than we do this.

There will always be people who believe they have the right to control the personal and private lives of other people. They'll use some trumped up religion or any other way they can find to force others to do what they wish them to.

Until that changes, our methods of abortion will be barbaric and cruel.

Nonetheless, its no one business but the woman's.

That's just the way it is.

I'm a conservative thru and thru but if people are sexually active I'd prefer to give those individuals access to free birth control. Let alone condoms to stop the phenomenal rise in STD's.

I'm not going to be judgemental on someone's lifestyle choices or a couple's decision to limit their family in this day and age. I'm pro life, but shit happens in people's lives and I understand that.

I just wish everyone would try to find an appropriate solution of prevention of an unwanted pregnancy. Not dealing with the "after".

We just keep seeming to go round in circles while too many abortions are being performed and we're snuffing out lives and burdening a woman with the emotional scars of her decision.

The femme pussy?

Yes DEANS

rdean doesn't know the difference between a womb and a vagina.

An ultrasound is not invasive, but an abortion is.

Read the OP -

You're thinking physical as opposed to mental/emotional. A MANDATORY ultrasound is VERY invasive.

As someone said above, its a way of controlling the woman's decision and therefore, very invasive.

We need to get the damn GObP/Repub Peeping Toms out of our personal lives.

An ultrasound is not "mental/emotional" invasive. It is scientifically informative and educational. I support science and education so that one can make informed decisions.
An abortion is much more mentally traumatizing (and physically traumatizing).

The femme pussy?

Yes DEANS

Confusion alert.

rderp IS a pussy. But if he HAS a vagina, then rderp is not really a male.

You can call a gal a "dick," too. But if "she" has a dick, then whatever else she might be, a male is one of them.

I always laugh when somebody says something like "the scrotum is a part of the males' penis." Like it could be part of a female's penis? :eusa_hand:

Read the OP -

You're thinking physical as opposed to mental/emotional. A MANDATORY ultrasound is VERY invasive.

As someone said above, its a way of controlling the woman's decision and therefore, very invasive.

We need to get the damn GObP/Repub Peeping Toms out of our personal lives.

How does it control her decision?? Will she opt out of one procedure if she doesn't have the other procedure??

Oh look, an ad hominem by calling people "bible thumpers".
I'm an atheist that supports informing women.
"Thump" that.

You let your disdain for the right cloud your judgment and consideration for a woman making a fully informed decision...and if you'd read my post in the other thread, you would show some more compassion for women and their long-term emotional well-being. It's really odd to me that some on the left seem so threatened by the idea because they think it might change a woman's mind, like that is a bad thing.:dunno: You are the flip side of those you deride who would force a woman to have a child...you come off as though you want them to be denied an informed and complete choice.

If the woman already made the decision, what is it you think you're helping her with?

If you really wanted to help her, you would make sure she had health care and diapers, baby food and not lose interest after the child is born.

Look at Republican Andre "Feed the poor and they'll breed" Bauer. He feels starvation is the best form of birth control How many other Republicans share those beliefs?

So you're promoting abortion because you perceive that the right doesn't help the mother and child after the birth?? Well that'll show 'em.:lmao:

BTW slow poke, how do you know how a woman came to a decision...you're still missing the point of hasty, uninformed and panicked choices. Just hurry up and deal with the fall out later, because population control is what I think is your bottom concern.

I've known women who have regretted their "hasty, uninformed and panicked" choices. They carry their pain silently.

On the other hand I've known women who've been between a rock and a hard place but had no option due to certain circumstances at certain points in their lives. They've been scarred by the ordeal but really had no choice (abusive relationships they were trying to get out of and some other equally nightmarish situations like date rape).

Counselling should always be part of this decision process.

How does it control her decision?? Will she opt out of one procedure if she doesn't have the other procedure??

Oh look, an ad hominem by calling people "bible thumpers".
I'm an atheist that supports informing women.
"Thump" that.

And that always witty way of spelling GOP?

He's soooo persuasive.

The femme pussy?

Yes DEANS

Confusion alert.

rderp IS a pussy. But if he HAS a vagina, then rderp is not really a male.

You can call a gal a "dick," too. But if "she" has a dick, then whatever else she might be, a male is one of them.

I always laugh when somebody says something like "the scrotum is a part of the males' penis." Like it could be part of a female's penis? :eusa_hand:
:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:steve but have you considered when its in the femme mouth,it is then part of the lady in question,albeit for a time only.just saying.

Last edited:
Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions
Text Size PrintE-mailReprints
By Associated Press, Published: February 13

RICHMOND, Va. — House of Delegates Republicans have rejected a last-ditch bid by Democrats to allow women seeking abortions to opt out of an invasive ultrasonic procedure under anti-abortion legislation set for a final House vote Tuesday.

Legislation that has advanced on the strength of a GOP majority would force women to undergo a “transvaginal ultrasound” that produces fetal images.

Va House set to enact mandatory invasive ultrasound probe for women who seek abortions - The Washington Post

GOP is delivering on its promise of an unprecedented conservative turnaround in Va legislature - dailypress.com

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests

And on a 63-36 vote, the House passed a bill that requires women to have a "transvaginal ultrasound" before undergoing abortions.

House Republicans muscle abortion restrictions to passage over passionate Democratic protests - dailypress.com

Republicans want big government to invade a woman's Va Jay Jay? Really?

Thas nasty.
Rdean, you're naughty and you know it, too, don't you.

These republicans clearly have no shame, that they’d contrive such a hideous measure in an effort to realize some perceived political advantage.

It's part of the regular procedure for abortions. Are Doctors contriving such a hideous measure?

Here. Right from a website dedicated to "early options". It's a pro choice website.

Diagnostic ultrasound is a versatile and safe imaging modality with many applications in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.

Ultrasound technology permits the early diagnosis of pregnancy and has significantly advanced both abortion and prenatal care.

In the context of medical abortion, ultrasonography can help determine gestational age, assess the outcome of the procedure, and diagnose ectopic pregnancy and other types of abnormal pregnancy.

and

The image generated by transvaginal ultrasound provides a better view of the uterus and adnexa during early pregnancy.

Early Options: Ultrasound Imaging in Early Pregnancy

Forum List

Back