GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

This story will likely get much worse - if the videos are released of Barton masturbating.

This story will likely get much worse - if the videos are released of Barton masturbating.

Which you want the videos released so freaks like you can masturbate to the video of him masturbating, you know like you do imagining that Trump fucks his own daughter, something you have frequently posted about you thinking Trump fucks Ivanka. Weirdo sicko.

Which you want the videos released so freaks like you can masturbate to the video of him masturbating, you know like you do imagining that Trump fucks his own daughter, something you have frequently posted about you thinking Trump fucks Ivanka. Weirdo sicko.

Well, Trump is what he is. His words and pictures speak for themselves. It's all well documented. BTW, did you believe all the worst about Bill and Hillary Clinton - even without any proof? Obama?

Well, Trump is what he is. His words and pictures speak for themselves. It's all well documented. BTW, did you believe all the worst about Bill and Hillary Clinton - even without any proof? Obama?

"It's all well documented."

How is it well documented that Trump is fucking his own daughter? You frequently post TWO pictures of Ivanka sitting on her fathers lap or whatever and according to you that means they're having sex together.

I've always been affectionate with my Papa and my younger sister has, that doesn't mean there's anything sexual about it.

Also you were the only person in this entire thread who saw that grotesque picture of that overweight slob Joe Barton and automatically your mind thought "He's masturbating" because you POSTED about him masturbating when you said the below:

upload_2017-11-23_4-38-5.png

"BTW, did you believe all the worst about Bill and Hillary Clinton - even without any proof?"

Um wasn't there a blue dress with Bill's DNA on it?

"BTW, did you believe all the worst about Bill and Hillary Clinton - even without any proof?"

There was but that's not what he asked and that was very consensual.

"There was but that's not what he asked and that was very consensual."

But that IS what Lakhota asked, here again for you low IQ muppet, pay attention to the arrows....so a blue dress with Bill's DNA on it ISN'T proof? Whatever :rolleyes-41:

There's no proof Donald Trump is fucking Ivanka but that doesn't stop sicko Leftists from insisting he is.

upload_2017-11-23_5-21-9.png

Also if you read the OP article you'll see that this Joe Barton was having consensual sexual relationships with women also.

But that IS what Lakhota asked, here again for you low IQ muppet, pay attention to the arrows....so a blue dress with Bill's DNA on it ISN'T proof? Whatever :rolleyes-41:

There's no proof Donald Trump is fucking Ivanka but that doesn't stop sicko Leftists from insisting he is.

View attachment 162133

Also if you read the OP article you'll see that this Joe Barton was having consensual sexual relationships with women also.
Clinton's DNA is proof she was blowing his happy ending, that's all.

View attachment 162133

Exactly good that you agree that Lakhota was posting idiocy, you agree with me that the blue dress had Bill's DNA on it ie proof, which Lakhota said did people believe the worst even without any proof, well there was proof.

View attachment 162133

Exactly good that you agree that Lakhota was posting idiocy, you agree with me that the blue dress had Bill's DNA on it ie proof, which Lakhota said did people believe the worst even without any proof, well there was proof.
It's proof that Clinton, like all men, liked blowjobs. Not much good after that. The spunk on Mrs. Moore's panties won't help you either. We know he likes to get it on it's with who and how that matters.

Lewinsky admitted that SHE seduced President Clinton. After Monica's rat friend, Linda Tripp, blew the whistle - President Clinton tried to protect Monica from public humiliation.

Monica's revenge - Lewinsky testifies against woman who exposed affair with Clinton
Monica's revenge - Lewinsky testifies against woman who exposed affair with Clinton - 693k - similar pages
Dec 16, 1999 ... Monica Lewinsky finally had her moment of revenge yesterday when she gave evidence against her former friend Linda Tripp, who is on trial for illegally taping their telephone conversations about her affair with Bill Clinton.

Lewinsky admitted that SHE seduced President Clinton. After Monica's rat friend, Linda Tripp, blew the whistle - President Clinton tried to protect Monica from public humiliation.

Monica's revenge - Lewinsky testifies against woman who exposed affair with Clinton
Monica's revenge - Lewinsky testifies against woman who exposed affair with Clinton - 693k - similar pages
Dec 16, 1999 ... Monica Lewinsky finally had her moment of revenge yesterday when she gave evidence against her former friend Linda Tripp, who is on trial for illegally taping their telephone conversations about her affair with Bill Clinton.

^^^^ This:

giphy.gif

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
Rep. Joe Barton said he is considering his political future, after announcing plans to seek reelection just three weeks ago.

GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie

:eek-52: Don't want to see that! FFS! And he must go!

Butt, we should look into him groping Young Boy BUTT! Really, I rather hear/see
him grabbing girl BUTT! Playing a sport does not allow you to freely grab butt.

rep-joe-barton-rtexas-celebrates-with-his-son-jack-during-the-87-in-picture-id542784596

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the
wrong Boob/Butt Grabbers. Just saying.:talk2hand::dunno:

BTW2: FFS! Will this be what 2017/2018 election is about?
Elections 2018 " The year.."Who has lesser kinds of sexual assault"

I don't know why he apologized.
  • He sent the selfie.
  • He didn't ask the public whether he should or should not have, so it's not as though he was told not to and utterly ignored the admonishment and take/send the pic.
  • AFAIK, he didn't sent the pic to minors.
I don't know or know anything about Barton. Has he held himself out as a champion of morality and decorous lifestyles and behaviors?

Don't want to see that! FFS!

For what is "FFS" an acronym?

I asked my social-media-savvy kids. They suggested it may mean "friendly-fire sex," which they then had to explain as well....Talk about a topic one never foresees even alluding to, much less expressly discussing, with one's kids...Boy have times changed. To boot, I had no idea "friendly-fire sex" is a common/popular enough happenstance that there's an acronym for it.

And he must go!

Well, one is certainly within one's rights to have a moral compass that points to that being among the just outcomes for behavior such as Barton's and when performed by a sitting U.S. Representative. There's no question that as one's leadership role gains in scope and impact, the bar demarking what is and not "behavior becoming" rises.

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the wrong Boob/Butt Grabbers. Just saying.:talk2hand::dunno:

What???

While I can identify several ways to construe the emboldened statement above, I don't know which, if any, of them be what you have in mind.

Forum List

Back