GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

This shit is getting disgusting. This isn't even a crime, it just a tremendous invasion of privacy and public smear. He was a dumbass for ever taking that photo but it sad that it is now being spread to millions of people. There is something seriously wrong going on in our country. Somehow we need a return of both privacy and decency.
Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys. That's also not privacy.

"Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others"

Yes but if you are in a sexual relationship with someone you do, we send boobies pictures also.

WTF you must be a prude or frigid or whatever if you think it's indecent to send naked pictures to someone you're already having sex with.
If you don't want your mother to read it or see it, don't send it.

Well everyone's Mama has seen them naked of course, but again there is nothing indecent about texting or whatever naked pictures to someone you're sleeping with.

This shit is getting disgusting. This isn't even a crime, it just a tremendous invasion of privacy and public smear. He was a dumbass for ever taking that photo but it sad that it is now being spread to millions of people. There is something seriously wrong going on in our country. Somehow we need a return of both privacy and decency.
Decency is not sending pictures of your junk to others, boys. That's also not privacy.

He did not do that, as far as I know.
Who was the PM original love OLDER HAG that got it?
btw. He seems not to be very skilled.
As posting picture may have needed a helper?
It seems to be done on an older flip phone.
TBD, Please do tell facts as you get them.

Yes but if you are in a sexual relationship with someone you do, we send boobies pictures also.

WTF you must be a prude or frigid or whatever if you think it's indecent to send naked pictures to someone you're already having sex with.

Well everyone's Mama has seen them naked of course, but again there is nothing indecent about texting or whatever naked pictures to someone you're sleeping with.
That's what you think and you are wrong. If you wouldn't send it to your mother don't send it to anyone else. There is no privacy over the Internet. Whatever you send will be seen by many many others, maybe tens of millions, it's just a matter of time.

Well, I love my girls sending me pictures at any level of dress.
When they find new clothes. Before, During and After.
There is somthang about our partners, that is about nude.
Butt, as we/some get older, not so much, or after 25 years of marriage.
Really, that's a major pimpy picture for some..

At this point in 2017 of...

Who's the biggest Elected or not PREV' in 2017!

I see an elected DOPer being exposed over the holiday, before Xmas

Sexual assaulting a dead TURKEY! No guns used.

B5tcL7t.gif

Another goodie two shoes exposed.

Congressman told woman he would report her to Capitol Police if she exposed his secret sex life

AP_17165759340486.JPG

Rep. Joe Barton, R- Texas, told a woman to whom he had sent sexually explicit photos, videos and messages that he would report her to the Capitol Police if she exposed his behavior, according to a recording reviewed by The Washington Post. (Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/Associated Press)

The woman described encounters and contact spanning a five-year period that began online after she posted a message on Barton’s Facebook page in 2011, leading to the sexually explicit exchanges and ultimately a pair of physical sexual encounters in Washington and Texas. Over time, she said, she became aware of and corresponded with multiple other women who engaged in relationships with Barton, who represents a suburban Dallas district and is one of the most senior Republicans in the House.

1121-joe-barton-getty-4.jpg

1121-joe-barton-sext-sub-2.jpg

Texas Congressman Joe Barton sent nudes and illicit text messages to a woman, and he's apologizing for the graphic image first revealed by a Twitter user.

Barton, a Republican, sent the nude photo showing his penis. The Twitter user censored the image, and also revealed a sext that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now."

The Twitter user who posted the naked shot and graphic text claims to also have several videos of Barton masturbating -- and tagged the Twitter accounts of President Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz. It's unclear if the tweeter is the woman to whom Barton admits sending the photos -- but the person claims he/she is being "harassed" by Barton.

Representative Barton has served in the House for 32 years. He recently announced a re-election bid, but now tells the Texas Tribune he's reconsidering.

More: REP. JOE BARTON APOLOGIZES FOR SENDING JUNK PICS AND SEXTING WOMAN

Oh. My. God. What is wrong with these people? Imagine receiving that picture. I also just heard some breaking news on MSNBC that Barton reportedly threatened the woman about telling anyone.

Last edited:
There is only one saying that fits Barton. All that meat and no potatoes.

How dare Obama make BP pay for fuking up the entire Gulf of Mexico. What a disgrace. It should be paid by the American Taxpayer.

Oh these Republicans. They know what is right and moral.

OK USMB, defend him.

The first time I brought up Joe Barton's apology to BP, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

I wonder if they still believe Barton never did it.

And now? He a Wiener. An Anthony Wiener.

Congressman told woman he would report her to Capitol Police because she could expose his secret sex life

DANG! That the PM receiver on an old phone.
I can see he's a prev clearly..

There is only one saying that fits Barton. All that meat and no potatoes.

How dare Obama make BP pay for fuking up the entire Gulf of Mexico. What a disgrace. It should be paid by the American Taxpayer.

Oh these Republicans. They know what is right and moral.

OK USMB, defend him.

The first time I brought up Joe Barton's apology to BP, USMB Republicans called me a liar.

I wonder if they still believe Barton never did it.

And now? He a Wiener. An Anthony Wiener.

Congressman told woman he would report her to Capitol Police because she could expose his secret sex life

Well, Somebody gots more input, on your facts there above.

Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes For Sending Junk Pics and Sexting Woman

BTW...Calling Larry Flynt . Larry America needs you!

I also just heard some breaking news on MSNBC that Barton reportedly threatened the woman about telling anyone.

Post in thread 'Rep. Joe Barton Apologizes For Sending Junk Pics and Sexting Woman' by Lakhota has been reported by Lucy Hamilton. Reason given:
Now Lakhota who also like Political Junky never checks to see if there's an existing thread has just posted a thread about Joe Barton.

Could you please merge this Lakhota thread also with the original thread posted by Baz Ayres, here's the link to that thread again:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/gop-congressman-barton-apologizes-for-nude-selfie-hmm-okay-hes-an-internet-texass-nudist.640484/

Thanks.

Content being reported:
1121-joe-barton-getty-4.jpg

1121-joe-barton-sext-sub-2.jpg

Texas Congressman Joe Barton sent nudes and illicit text messages to a woman, and he's apologizing for the graphic image first revealed by a Twitter user.

Barton, a Republican, sent the nude photo showing his penis. The Twitter user censored the image, and also revealed a sext that reads, "I want u soo bad. Right now."

The Twitter user who posted the naked shot and graphic text claims to also have several videos of Barton masturbating -- and tagged the Twitter accounts of President Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz. It's unclear if the tweeter is the woman to whom Barton admits sending the photos -- but the person claims he/she is being "harassed" by Barton.

Representative Barton has served in the House for 32 years. He recently announced a re-election bid, but now tells the Texas Tribune he's reconsidering.

More: REP. JOE BARTON APOLOGIZES FOR SENDING JUNK PICS AND SEXTING WOMAN

Oh. My. God. What is wrong with these people? Imagine receiving that picture. I also just heard some breaking news on MSNBC that Barton reportedly threatened the woman about telling anyone.

So you still want "people" like this, regardless of political party to run a nanny state?

Forum List

Back