GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie.Hmm? Okay he's an Internet TexASS Nudist.

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
Rep. Joe Barton said he is considering his political future, after announcing plans to seek reelection just three weeks ago.

GOP congressman Barton apologizes for nude selfie

:eek-52: Don't want to see that! FFS! And he must go!

Butt, we should look into him groping Young Boy BUTT! Really, I rather hear/see
him grabbing girl BUTT! Playing a sport does not allow you to freely grab butt.

rep-joe-barton-rtexas-celebrates-with-his-son-jack-during-the-87-in-picture-id542784596

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the
wrong Boob/Butt Grabbers. Just saying.:talk2hand::dunno:

BTW2: FFS! Will this be what 2017/2018 election is about?
Elections 2018 " The year.."Who has lesser kinds of sexual assault"
'While separated from his 2nd wife and going thru a divorce...'

Dumbass hypocrites have the memory of a goldfish...

Remember Bill's AFFAIR with Lewinsky? Democrats defended Bill by saying his personal sex life was his own business, adultry was ok because again it was his personal life, and it did not merrit punishment / Impeachment....

...but we now see that BS only applies to liberals / Democrats...

:p
Why do we now see that BS only applies to liberals / Democrats?

Rep. Joe Barton (R-Texas) admitted that a nude picture of him circulating online is authentic and apologized to his constituents.

“While separated from my second wife, prior to the divorce, I had sexual relationships with other mature adult women,” Barton, 68, said in a statement first reported by the Texas Tribune. “Each was consensual. Those relationships have ended. I am sorry I did not use better judgment during those days. I am sorry that I let my constituents down.”
Rep. Joe Barton said he is considering his political future, after announcing plans to seek reelection just three weeks ago.

rep-joe-barton-rtexas-celebrates-with-his-son-jack-during-the-87-in-picture-id542784596

btw: I know! Do love touch football... Butt, I hate when the girls get revenge on the

Remember Bill's AFFAIR with Lewinsky? Democrats defended Bill by saying his personal sex life was his own business, adultry was ok because again it was his personal life, and it did not merrit punishment / Impeachment....

All career politicians should be fired and put in prison marriage

Adultery committed buy a Democrat, such as Bill Clinton, is their own personal business and his business is no one else, and they should be left alone... while we see the hypocrisy of this man's adultery is suddenly everyone's business and he should be persecuted for it.

You do realize that you sound like a complete idiot when you post like this, don’t you? Makes real discussion impossible.

Last edited:

Adultery committed buy a Democrat, such as Bill Clinton, is their own personal business and his business is no one else, and they should be left alone... while we see the hypocrisy of this man's adultery is suddenly everyone's business and he should be persecuted for it.
Partisans are always going to defend their own, which is why partisans don’t have very good credibility. Happens on both the left and the Right. The Dems defended Clinton. The Republicans defend Trump. Independent thinkers that don’t buy into the partisan bullshit should take every case by its merits

You do realize that you sound like a complete idiot when you post like this. Make real discussion impossible.
What is wrong with putting them all in prison, some prison fudge packing would do them good most likely, at least make everyone else feel good. LOL

You do realize that you sound like a complete idiot when you post like this. Make real discussion impossible.
What is wrong with putting them all in prison, some prison fudge packing would do them good most likely, at least make everyone else feel good. LOL
Fudge packing makes you feel good? I suspected as much

Career politicians and Hollywood types are reaping what they sow that is a good thing...

Let’s look at what Bill Clinton did, he obviously had power over a girl that was young enough to be his granddaughter. And he obviously has more kids out there.

Bill Clinton deserves to have this played on a continuous loop endlessly in his presidential library...

Barton needs to be fired and put in prison, let the ass raping begin… LOL

Partisans are always going to defend their own, which is why partisans don’t have very good credibility. Happens on both the left and the Right. The Dems defended Clinton. The Republicans defend Trump. Independent thinkers that don’t buy into the partisan bullshit should take every case by its merits
That’s why there should be no such thing as a career politician, they are all a bunch of fucked up perverts. Single term limits baby

Career politicians and Hollywood types are reaping what they sow that is a good thing...
Creeps and abusers are reaping what they sow and that’s a good thing. Guess what, they exist everywhere. Politics, Hollywood, sports, music, media, the church, law enforcement... everywhere. Stop trying to define an entire group by the actions of a few. It’s lazy and inaccurate and would pretty much implicate all of mankind if we used your idiot logic.

Creeps and abusers are reaping what they sow and that’s a good thing. Guess what, they exist everywhere. Politics, Hollywood, sports, music, media, the church, law enforcement... everywhere. Stop trying to define an entire group by the actions of a few. It’s lazy and inaccurate and would pretty much implicate all of mankind if we used your idiot logic.
100% of career politicians are corrupt… Fact

100% of career politicians are corrupt… Fact
110% of Hollywood types are corrupt and perverted... fact

He should apologize for something so careless and stupid. He should also apologize for something so horrifying and blinding.

If you think anyone's defending him think again

Your typical career politician…
bf0afaf6885037d8342f3f171b9cb825--weiner-pictures.jpg

He should apologize for something so careless and stupid. He should also apologize for something so horrifying and blinding.

If you think anyone's defending him think again
He should be sent to prison

Forum List

Back