GOP congressmen confident ‘God will take care of climate change’

The Religious nut jobs that believe that some invisible omnipotent fairy in the sky will solve climate change is delusional. The North Polar icecap is the smallest it's ever been in recorded history, our glaciers are indeed disappearing and even the Peruvians have taken to painting the rocks on their Andes mountains white in the hopes of cooling things down.
That said, I say, let it all go. The sooner humans are roasted off this planet, the better. Hopefully then, the earth just might heal and something better arise through evolutionary adaptation.

The fun part is, climate change effects low lying flood and river plains and the Gulf/Atlantic coast more....Red states.....So I don't really care.
right...

California hasn't had a drought for......weeks?

The GOP owns TV preachers, so this is the crap they are spouting now. Little old ladies send their money and believe God said there is no such thing as climate change. Separation of church and Party doesn't exist.
Separation of church and Party doesn't exist.

For either Party

Really? Care to point out the Left Wing TV preachers?

Pmsnbc, Cnn, Nbc, Cbs, Abc, Pbs, Npr, Hbo, Showtime....... all leftist apparatchniks.....
Hope that helps..... lol

The Religious nut jobs that believe that some invisible omnipotent fairy in the sky will solve climate change is delusional. The North Polar icecap is the smallest it's ever been in recorded history, our glaciers are indeed disappearing and even the Peruvians have taken to painting the rocks on their Andes mountains white in the hopes of cooling things down.
That said, I say, let it all go. The sooner humans are roasted off this planet, the better. Hopefully then, the earth just might heal and something better arise through evolutionary adaptation.

It's just not true.

Updated NASA Data: Global Warming Not Causing Any Polar Ice Retreat

The aclu says leaving the paris climate treaty is "a step back for racial justice and an assault on communities of color........"

You cant make this shit up..... lol

Haha.

"EARTH TO EXPLODE IN A BALL OF FIRE THEN DISINTEGRATE...WOMEN AND BLACKS WILL SUFFER MOST!"

Lunatics.

When Al Gore started talking about it, the right had to oppose him and anything he might say. It's sad to think that the changes we should be making won't happen because the right hated Al Gore so much.

Al Gore will be alright. He can just crank up the 14 air conditioners in his mansion.

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- A $30,000 Utility Bill

Some highlights...

"Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours."

"...$30,000-a-year in utility bills..."

"...Kalee Kreider, a spokesperson for the Gores, did not dispute the Center's figures, taken as they were from public records...she argued that "the bottom line is that every family has a different carbon footprint."

"...Nashville Gas Company billed the [Gore] family an average of ...$544 [monthly] for the pool house..."

His pool house!

Lies and more lies. Why can't you even make it believable? Depsite your obvious lie that they have never been smaller, recorded history on the polar icecaps is about 60 years tops! Before satellites, no one could tell how big they were!

Yeah the Christian god decided when to stop the holocaust and horrific murder of 6 million human beings as well.

Not a 'god' you can rely on for the big things.

Something that is beyond reason, why anyone could believe in a 'god' like this and think 'he' is good

You are a shame and a disgrace with the handle you have appropriated.

"When I wrote my treatise about our Systeme I had an eye upon such Principles as might work with considering men for the beliefe of a Deity and nothing can rejoyce me more then to find it useful for that purpose."
Isaac Newton

Democrats control the climate. Democrats have always controlled the climate. That's why we have always had a climate. Democrats.

Yeah the Christian god decided when to stop the holocaust and horrific murder of 6 million human beings as well.

Something that is beyond reason, why anyone could believe in a 'god' like this and think 'he' is good

"When I wrote my treatise about our Systeme I had an eye upon such Principles as might work with considering men for the beliefe of a Deity and nothing can rejoyce me more then to find it useful for that purpose."
Isaac Newton

Yeah and if you stepped out of line with the church in the past you took your career and many times your life in your own hands.

You wander into realms that are utterly foreign to you. Best you stay in the shallow end.

Nature and frozen gases now melting will deal with it.
Cycles have happened for millions of years.

Isaac Newton

Yeah and if you stepped out of line with the church in the past you took your career and many times your life in your own hands.

You wander into realms that are utterly foreign to you. Best you stay in the shallow end.

So your "deep end" is speculating that he didn't really believe what he wrote and projecting your own thoughts onto Isaac Newton? THAT is what passes for "deep" in your mind?
I think I'll stick with what the great man actually said he believed.

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being....This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all; and on account of his dominion he is wont to be called Lord God "pantokrator," or Universal Ruler."
Isaac Newton

Forum List

Back