GOP Convention: From "Make America Work Again" to "Hillary acknowledges Lucifer"

R

rdean

I just couldn't watch any more. Tonight was supposed to be about reforming the tax code working to protect veterans and fighting poverty. Speakers were supposed to boast about Trump's proposals and plans for the economy.

But all it did was turn into a bash fest against Mrs. Clinton. I watched McConnell get booed a little. He didn't even mention Trump until his bashfest against Hillary was nearly over.

Tiffany's speech was very good.

A Complete List of Donald Trump’s Business Disasters
http://gawker.com/that-s-donald-s-second-wife-marla-maples-her-daughter-1765974366

I was looking forward to hearing his business plans for America.

Is that what the rest of the convention is going to be? A bashfest against Hillary?
Trump's the one charged with Fraud and Racketeering and scheduled to go to court. Eventually, the media will have to start asking questions as we get closer to his court dates.

And the whole Lucifer thing. Didn't they use that against Obama? How'd that work out?

I just couldn't watch any more. Tonight was supposed to be about reforming the tax code working to protect veterans and fighting poverty. Speakers were supposed to boast about Trump's proposals and plans for the economy.

But all it did was turn into a bash fest against Mrs. Clinton. I watched McConnell get booed a little. He didn't even mention Trump until his bashfest against Hillary was nearly over.

http://gawker.com/that-s-donald-s-second-wife-marla-maples-her-daughter-1765974366

Is that what the rest of the convention is going to be? A bashfest against Hillary?
Trump's the one charged with Fraud and Racketeering and scheduled to go to court. Eventually, the media will have to start asking questions as we get closer to his court dates.

And the whole Lucifer thing. Didn't they use that against Obama? How'd that work out?

I agree. It was pitiful. Painful to watch.

Hillary IS Lucifer..

Hillaryfangs.jpg

Hillary IS Lucifer..

Hillaryfangs.jpg

Actually, Hitlery is a witch.....she is a luciferian and according to Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider, Hitlery is a lesbian and went to California once a month close to Bohemian Grove to do rituals......I'm not shitting ya. The power elites do this kind of shit. The ceremony that Alex Jones filmed where they were offering a sacrifice to Moloch in front of the 40 foot owl is serious business to these luciferian pedophiles.

You know at the Democratic convention, it's going to be all about policy. Sure, there will be Trump slams, but the majority will be about ways to help Americans.

Looking at GOP policies, the people the GOP hate the most:

gays
blacks
Hispanics
Muslims
Americans.

fzorrcbgowdvezgzrt2d.jpg

Donald Trump is so amazing, he even tried selling his own urine.

That Lucifer thing was bizarre, but coming from Carson..well.... I read in the paper this a.m. that part of the Republican platform is a recommendation to teach the Bible in high school. Not as comparative religion. To teach the Bible.
Give these folks enough rope and they'll hang themselves without our help.

You know when we have the Democratic Convention, you will hear about foreign policy. Economic policy. How to get Americans educated to be able to handle some of the 5.8 million unfilled jobs. Jobs people can't do because, like Republicans, they have no skills.

Sure, they'll be things said about Trump.

141 Things Donald Trump Has Said and Done That Make Him Unfit to Be President

Because said them first. On video.

Said about women, “You have to treat ’em like shit”

Called an attorney who requested a break to pump breast milk “disgusting”

Described Fox debate moderator Megyn Kelly as having “blood coming out of her wherever”

Bragged about the size of his penis during a primary debate

Said, “It doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass”

Told a female contestant on Celebrity Apprentice, “That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees”

Said, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her”

Directed a female employee not to take lunch orders when visitors came to Trump Tower because he found her insufficiently attractive

Greeted a Miss Universe contestant with a kiss on the lips, which she called “gross” and “inappropriate”

How can you not when he gives such a wealth of information. And these are just some of the things he said about women. They can scream liar, but how can you scream liar when it's on video?

Hillary IS Lucifer..

Hillaryfangs.jpg

Actually, Hitlery is a witch.....she is a luciferian and according to Larry Nichols, a former Clinton insider, Hitlery is a lesbian and went to California once a month close to Bohemian Grove to do rituals......I'm not shitting ya. The power elites do this kind of shit. The ceremony that Alex Jones filmed where they were offering a sacrifice to Moloch in front of the 40 foot owl is serious business to these luciferian pedophiles.

I don't know which is more pathetic, that you posted such bullshit, or that you actually believe it.

Americans are losing their minds.

Hillary IS Lucifer..

Hillaryfangs.jpg

I don't know which is more pathetic, that you posted such bullshit, or that you actually believe it.

Americans are losing their minds.[/QUOTE

The truth is always disturbing to leftard sheeple such as yourself. DFon't like what Larry Nichols said about Hitlery being involved in the occult? Take it up with him. You see, he was a Clinton insider and helped Bill "drop trou" win the governorship in Arkansas.

That Lucifer thing was bizarre, but coming from Carson..well.... I read in the paper this a.m. that part of the Republican platform is a recommendation to teach the Bible in high school. Not as comparative religion. To teach the Bible.
Give these folks enough rope and they'll hang themselves without our help.

What's strange about the "Lucifer" thing. Rules for Radicals is dedicated to Lucifer. Alinsky considered him the first community organizer. And all of Alinsky's devotees including Hillary have no problem with this.

Nor do the Democrats have a problem with Bill Ayers and his wife dedicating their manifesto for the Weather Underground to Sirhan Sirhan who killed Bobby Kennedy.

Forum List

Back