GOP Dominate Democrats In Texas Schoolboard Elections - Win 10 of 11 Seats

The Dems are setting themselves up to lose at every level and it will be difficult for them to come back if they continue down the road to extremism. I hope to be wrong but I think there are plans being developed now to respond very chaotically if the Roe decision becomes official as written by Alito. Blue cities are apt to experience looting and arson as soon as the Left ties this decision to race and we all know they will.

Holy shit, republicans won in Texas??? This is earth shattering news!!!! Thanks for sharing
Mock it all you like. It's a sign that people are waking up to the importance of being involved at the local level. The same thing is happening in other Red - and some blue - states. Especially with local election boards. Oh yeah... that "most secure election" in 2020 lit some very big fires under people who were formerly apathetic. The times, they ARE a-changin'...

Mock it all you like. It's a sign that people are waking up to the importance of being involved at the local level. The same thing is happening in other Red - and some blue - states. Especially with local election boards. Oh yeah... that "most secure election" in 2020 lit some very big fires under people who were formerly apathetic. The times, they ARE a-changin'...
It’s a sign that Texas is doing the same shit it’s always done. There is no mass awakening going on. Don’t be stupid

You are. I mean, sarcasm is a means of expressing anger or annoyance.
Maybe in your angry world but I use it for humor and entertainment which is exactly how I use this website. Why in the world would I take a bunch of trolls and political hacks seriously?! I wouldn’t

Forum List

Back