GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Boehner :smoke: will have to fire him if he doesn't step down
yes.gif

"I'm David Duke without the baggage." - Steve Scalise.

Holy shit. I had to look that up.

Yet another shoe has dropped in the scandal rocking Speaker John Boehner’s ally, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Nearly 20 years ago, when he was an up-and-coming politician, he reportedly told a reporter that he’s like “David Duke without the baggage.”

More: Report: Scalise's Pitch 20 Years Ago: I'm 'David Duke Without The Baggage' - Breitbart

Stephanie Grace: Scalise's pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible - The New Orleans Advocate

Last edited:

Yet another shoe has dropped in the scandal rocking Speaker John Boehner’s ally, House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. Nearly 20 years ago, when he was an up-and-coming politician, he reportedly told a reporter that he’s like “David Duke without the baggage.”

More: Report: Scalise's Pitch 20 Years Ago: I'm 'David Duke Without The Baggage' - Breitbart

Stephanie Grace Scalise rsquo s pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible State The New Orleans Advocate mdash New Orleans Louisiana
That'll certainly come up again.

:lmao:

“This is what I remember about the first time I met Steve Scalise nearly 20 years ago: He told me he was like David Duke without the baggage,” Stephanie Grace, a longtime reporter on Louisiana politics, writes in the liberal New Orleans Advocate.

Prolly true then prolly.

Stephanie Grace: Scalise's pitch to Duke supporters seems plausible - The New Orleans Advocate

WHOA!!! :ack-1:

what say you CrusaderFrank :eusa_think: :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

“This is what I remember about the first time I met Steve Scalise nearly 20 years ago: He told me he was like David Duke without the baggage,” Stephanie Grace, a longtime reporter on Louisiana politics, writes in the liberal New Orleans Advocate.

Prolly true then prolly.
The Advocate is a Baton Rouge newspaper, not New Orleans.

Rep. Steve Scalise is a Boehner guy. Scalise took over the Republican Study Committee, which was originally established as the conservative alternative to House Republican RINOs many years ago. Paul Teller has a sterling reputation and has been a senior staffer at the RSC for many years. This is nothing short of a purge. Teller's job was to work with conservatives in the House and outside groups to form and promote a conservative agenda. I don't know him personally, but he is well known around Washington. Boehner needs to go, and Scalise has single-handedly destroyed the RSC, which can no longer be trusted to advance conservative principles.
-Mark Levin

Well, it has turned out that Scalise was giving a speech at the same hotel that the white supremacist group was having its meeting but that seems to be his only connection to David Duke. Scalise was giving a speech to the Jefferson Heights Civic Association. He gave his speech two and a half hours before the white supremacist group even started. Another poor liberal attempt at playing the race card. So sad. I think the left should just stick with attacking police officers and Israel. It's really all they know how to do.

Last edited:
Rep. Steve Scalise is a Boehner guy. Scalise took over the Republican Study Committee, which was originally established as the conservative alternative to House Republican RINOs many years ago. Paul Teller has a sterling reputation and has been a senior staffer at the RSC for many years. This is nothing short of a purge. Teller's job was to work with conservatives in the House and outside groups to form and promote a conservative agenda. I don't know him personally, but he is well known around Washington. Boehner needs to go, and Scalise has single-handedly destroyed the RSC, which can no longer be trusted to advance conservative principles.
-Mark Levin

Wait a second, that Scalise is a scumbag!

Get rid of him now!!!

I suppose if this guy is truly a racist, then this will NOT be the only incident or association we ever hear about. Now that the blood is in the water, the sharks will probably find anything else that may be lurking.

oh .... wait ....

I suppose if this guy is truly a racist, then this will NOT be the only incident or association we ever hear about. Now that the blood is in the water, the sharks will probably find anything else that may be lurking.

oh .... wait ....

You already pegged him as a racist. And it's been days since this whole non-story broke. Seems like something would have shown up by now.

Forum List

Back