🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Ken Buck Calls Tea Party Activists "Dumbasses"

*shrug* probably not.

I'm of the opinion that the Tea parties started out as a good idea, but have long since been co-opted by dumbass birfers, illiterate racists, conniving Republicans and "OMFG all taxes and handouts are TEH EVIL...except for my SS and medicare" crowd. There are probably some good, intelligent people who are still a part of it, but I think they are in the minority now.

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters then 2. Not good news for the Republicans.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. (shocking, I know! :lol: )

I don't think they're dividing it as much as you think. When push comes to shove, they're going to pull the lever for the (R). The Republicans have made too many inroads into the Tea Parties. Smart move by the (R)'s.

It's not like the Nader-ites who actually were willing to go down in flames because they got ignored by the (D)'s.

You mean the "Unsafe at Any Speed" -ettes? :lol:

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters then 2. Not good news for the Republicans.

I don't think they're dividing it as much as you think. When push comes to shove, they're going to pull the lever for the (R). The Republicans have made too many inroads into the Tea Parties. Smart move by the (R)'s.

It's not like the Nader-ites who actually were willing to go down in flames because they got ignored by the (D)'s.

Yeah. I have a cousin-in-law (wifes cousin) who actually campaigned for that schmuck in 2000. He was 19. He still looks like a serial killer.

He's a fucking racist for calling Obama's Kenyan grandmother a "Dumbass"
Still parroting this lie even though I've already nailed you on it in another thread.
But I do want to thank you for showing that CON$ are premeditated liars and not the dumb liars they pretend to be.

GOP Senate Candidate Ken Buck Calls Birthers "Dumbasses" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News :clap2::clap2:

Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck has once again talked himself into some trouble - this time by calling certain tea-party activists "dumbasses" for questioning the legitimacy of President Obama's birth certificate.

According to the Denver Post, Buck was caught on tape saying in June, "Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera." He added, laughing: "God, what am I supposed to do?"
<more>

The GOP is doing the same balancing act they've always done with kooks on the right, for example the nuts in the Christian right,

how to exploit them by not letting it slip what you really think about them.

Yeah. I have a cousin-in-law (wifes cousin) who actually campaigned for that schmuck in 2000. He was 19. He still looks like a serial killer.

CurveLight is your cousin? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kudo's to the clown who brought Obama into it.
Is this really a tea partier admitting birthers in the ranks?

Birthers are dumbasses and make the GOP look like dumbasses too
Is there any other explanation?

Birthers are dumbasses.

I quite agree with the guy on that issue.

*shrug* probably not.

I'm of the opinion that the Tea parties started out as a good idea, but have long since been co-opted by dumbass birfers, illiterate racists, conniving Republicans and "OMFG all taxes and handouts are TEH EVIL...except for my SS and medicare" crowd. There are probably some good, intelligent people who are still a part of it, but I think they are in the minority now.

Smart Move? It is smart for the Republcans to give Sharon Angle the nod and losing a sure win in Nevada? The frigin Republicans HAVE NO CHOICE! THEY ARE SCREWED BY THE TEA PARTY ONCE AGAIN....FUNNY:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smart Move? It is smart for the Republcans to give Sharon Angle the nod and losing a sure win in Nevada? The frigin Republicans HAVE NO CHOICE! THEY ARE SCREWED BY THE TEA PARTY ONCE AGAIN....FUNNY:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did Ted Hayworth get the Tea Party nod in AZ too?

He didn't call Tea Party activists dumbasses. He called Birfers dumbasses.

Picture a ven diagram. The two intersect, but they are two different groups.

No they aren't unless you believe that no one in the tea party is a birther.

GOP Senate Candidate Ken Buck Calls Birthers "Dumbasses" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News :clap2::clap2:

Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck has once again talked himself into some trouble - this time by calling certain tea-party activists "dumbasses" for questioning the legitimacy of President Obama's birth certificate.

According to the Denver Post, Buck was caught on tape saying in June, "Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera." He added, laughing: "God, what am I supposed to do?"
<more>

obama is a piece of shit, limp noodle, lying scum, so what was your point?

Did Ted Hayworth get the Tea Party nod in AZ too?
Do you mean J D Hayseed?
Yes.

Its not just the Tea Party candidates its the moderate leaning Republicans who are forced to assume Tea Bagger positions.

The Tea Party is the best idea the Democrats ever came up with

The birthers are dumbasses. It's a shame it could even be newsworthy that someone would identify them as such.

Forum List

Back