GOP lawmakers making case FBI,Russia probe based on tainted evidence

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Oh and the ACTUAL report from John Solomon who is from The Hill is at the bottom page as a link to it. Too bad I gotta go to traffic court tomorrow because shit is about to hit the damn fan.

sure it is

take your time, bubba, this memo is bullshit

sure it is

Already got the talking points from you masters eh? LMAO no surprise.

you're projecting again, dumbfuck
I let the facts do the talking snowflake. I have no issues letting that happen just bury your head in the sand like all the rest of the CNN loving retards.

how long was the umbilical cord caught around your neck?

1 day? 2?

sure it is

Already got the talking points from you masters eh? LMAO no surprise.

you're projecting again, dumbfuck
I let the facts do the talking snowflake. I have no issues letting that happen just bury your head in the sand like all the rest of the CNN loving retards.

The DOJ, FBI and NSA will jump through hoops to keep this out of the public eye I suspect that they will have to roll over on many elected Ds to get that deal.

JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: GOP Lawmakers Making Case FBI Russia Probe Based on Tainted Evidence Linked to Hillary Clinton

Wow. FBI was approached the DAY Comey said Clinton did nothing wrong,FBI paid for part of the dossiers AND paid for the Steeles traveling expenses! Literally the FBI was being used as an arm of the Clinton Campaign...jesus christ this sounds like something from a 3rd world country! I would be shitting my pants if I was Comey as well.
They needed a bipartisan consensus, to convince us.

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.

JOHN SOLOMON BOMBSHELL: GOP Lawmakers Making Case FBI Russia Probe Based on Tainted Evidence Linked to Hillary Clinton

Wow. FBI was approached the DAY Comey said Clinton did nothing wrong,FBI paid for part of the dossiers AND paid for the Steeles traveling expenses! Literally the FBI was being used as an arm of the Clinton Campaign...jesus christ this sounds like something from a 3rd world country! I would be shitting my pants if I was Comey as well.

Congressional Republicans are seeking to make the case that the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign and possible collusion with Russia was based on flawed or politically tainted evidence connected to partisans loyal to Hillary Clinton.
Yes because democrats are going to throw the 2016 presidential candidate and wife of a former president under the bus and say WE SURRENDER! TRUMP YOU WIN! yeah....never gonna happen.

The NSA, DOJ and FBI will do everything in their power to avoid public emasculation and tell alls by the victims of endangering the bureaucracy. They won't be Republicans but Mueller, Comey and the others will get 23 hour lockdown for life or the death penalty but they will get requisite number of heads to ensure that no one in their departments ever crosses the line as long as this scandal is remembered.

Of course they are. It is called a cover-up. Mueller should start investigating these Republicans for obstruction of justice and impeding a federal investigation.

The NSA, DOJ and FBI will do everything in their power to avoid public emasculation and tell alls by the victims of endangering the bureaucracy. They won't be Republicans but Mueller, Comey and the others will get 23 hour lockdown for life or the death penalty but they will get requisite number of heads to ensure that no one in their departments ever crosses the line as long as this scandal is remembered.

The Republicans are cowering in their boots. That is why they are retiring rather than face certain defeat in November.

are they idiots or what? :lol:

they produced this memo, in a completely partisan manner....outside of the intelligence committee protocol, and are trying to convince the public that the fbi was partisan?? can't get more stupid and idiotic than that....

:rofl:

Of course they are. It is called a cover-up. Mueller should start investigating these Republicans for obstruction of justice and impeding a federal investigation.
The will lead immediately to the end of his tenure as special councel.

are they idiots or what? :lol:

they produced this memo, in a completely partisan manner....outside of the intelligence committee protocol, and are trying to convince the public that the fbi was partisan?? can't get more stupid and idiotic than that....

:rofl:

How is it "outside the intelligence committee protocal?"

The Republicans are cowering in their boots. That is why they are retiring rather than face certain defeat in November.
You keep blabbering "obstruction of justice" like you know what it means when you obviously don't have a clue.

Cowering in their boots? :laugh:

rats-sinking-ship-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back