🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

Oh, poor baby the Republican 1964 Civil Rights Bill has passed you by!

Our entire history has been largely defined by racial injustice. And it did not entirely stop when congress passed a bill. There are still Bull Connors out there, running police departments today.

And I'm sorry that punctuation passed you by.

Oh, poor baby, there are people that hate everybody, and everything out there. We are supposed to DROP and genuflect in front of the CBC? You've used the racial bullshit for 60 years , it's about time you JOINED the rest of the nation...perhaps you'd like to see the latest black on black murders from Chicago.... worry about THAT and NOT WHITEY!!!

You gotta watch out for whitey he is always up to no good. lol

Eric "The RED" Holder knows....

View attachment 37539

What happened to his face? Was he "born that way" ?

I hadn't noticed...BUT... it looks like the shadow of SATAN on his face.... wouldn't be a bit surprised!

Well other than not being the party that fought tooth and nail against the struggle for equality,you might have something,but you don't.just more drumming up usless BS.
Republican where there when it happened when it was needed,now the Dems rush to try and take credit for other accomplishments,typical.

Ha...nice try. The GOP's tent seems to be getting smaller. What is wrong with this picture?
It wasn't republicans attacking the marchers with vicious dogs that day or aiming water cannons at the women to turn them around or bashing John Lewis over the head, permanently injuring him for life. It was Democrats. I don't think democrats will be apologizing to blacks this day.

byrd.jpg

Forum List

Back