GOP Mike Lee to Trump: Your secret tapes are gonna get subpoenaed

Does Trump really have recorded tapes of his conversations with others?

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Just exactly how does one lie by making the statement he made? He never claimed to have any tapes, did he?

You want to try to explain that, Buckwheat?

Just exactly how does one lie by making the statement he made? He never claimed to have any tapes, did he?

Does Trump secretly record conversations?

Trump's comments can only be interpreted as a joke by a Trump supporter playing dumb (like you, for example). Now admit that you're a Trump supporter playing dumb. Now.

No. It speaks volumes about your inability to read for comprehension (like most liberals) and a basic understanding of logic.

He never claimed to have tapes, did he? Answer that question first. If he did not say that he does, the rest of your post is ridiculously moot!

Apparently, a five-year old has a better understanding of the English language than you.
You just played dumb again. Trump was either joking or warning Comey that there are tapes. That's why you have avoided even attempting to explain what you think Trump meant. You need to be little less stupid.

When did you put me on your payroll? If you did, you owe me money!

I don't work for you.

BTW, where did you get the username? Ted Frazier sounds like some washed-up old white newscaster.

Well, they need to subpeona them....and if they don't exist, it's on the so-called adminstration to show they don't exist....especially after the orange cheeto's tweet.

Man, the legal knowledge of the left is hitting an all-time low!

How do you subpoena something if you do not know that it exists? Exactly what crime is alleged to have occurred? You know, those are two basic ingredients for a subpoena, and your side is 0 for 2 already and the third strike is headed right over the plate and your bat is between your knees.
Is Mike Lee the "left", you fucking moron?

Where did I mention Mike Lee?

I was talking about the poster I quoted and your ignorant contribution.

You might work on those reading comprehension skills.

Republican Utah Senator Mike Lee has some bad news for Donald Trump.
Washington Post (5/14/2017): Republican Lindsey Graham and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer were among leaders in both parties requesting that any recordings of White House conversations be turned over for review immediately. Sen. Mike Lee, a former federal prosecutor, said “it’s probably inevitable” that such tapes would be subpoenaed.

Republicans and Democrats agree: If Trump has tapes, he’ll need to turn them over to Congress

This means that Trump will be either exposed as a liar (if he had no tape recordings) or will have to hand over any conversations he recorded with anyone (if he told the truth).

A lose-lose situation indeed.

I would like to politely ask Trump supporters in this forum (Republicans, Russians, etc.) whether you believe Trump told the truth about having secretly recorded tapes. Please vote in my poll
Read what the President said. After doing that post don't make up progressive false news or statements because it makes you look like a jerk and credibility declines with each statement you make until people just ignore you......

Washington Post (5/14/2017): Republican Lindsey Graham and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer were among leaders in both parties requesting that any recordings of White House conversations be turned over for review immediately. Sen. Mike Lee, a former federal prosecutor, said “it’s probably inevitable” that such tapes would be subpoenaed.

Republicans and Democrats agree: If Trump has tapes, he’ll need to turn them over to Congress

This means that Trump will be either exposed as a liar (if he had no tape recordings) or will have to hand over any conversations he recorded with anyone (if he told the truth).

I would like to politely ask Trump supporters in this forum (Republicans, Russians, etc.) whether you believe Trump told the truth about having secretly recorded tapes. Please vote in my poll

Uh you do know his wording does not assume or suggest he has any tapes,
it's the fake narrative that suggests it,
Boy are you gullible. POST OUT THE EXACT WORDING AND I WILL GO OVER IT WITH YOU TO SHOW YOU HOW YOUR READING COMPREHENSION is being lead to you through the propaganda's narrative.
IT COULD SUGGEST the tapes they the survellience team (FBI) perhaps are making.
Don't assume, it can go either way and most definitely does not suggest what you wish it to, no matter how many times you click your ruby slippers together to
wish it there Dorothy.

Sen. Mike Lee proposes Merrick Garland 4 FBI. PLEASE LIKE ME, DEMS! PLEASE! Can GOP think of anything other than how to get Ds to like them?

My guess is that he doesn't, that this was just another sophomoric flail, a silly attempt to intimidate.

Hopefully we'll find out for sure.

Trump's comments can only be interpreted as a joke by a Trump supporter playing dumb (like you, for example). Now admit that you're a Trump supporter playing dumb. Now.

No. It speaks volumes about your inability to read for comprehension (like most liberals) and a basic understanding of logic.

He never claimed to have tapes, did he? Answer that question first. If he did not say that he does, the rest of your post is ridiculously moot!

Apparently, a five-year old has a better understanding of the English language than you.

That's ironic AF.

Use you superior comprehension skills to explain to us WTF Trump is trying to say then.
Trump-Tweet.jpg

A very simple solution. The President is asked under oath by Congress if those tapes exist, and if they do not, he is home free. And if they do, and he denies having them, and we find them, then it is President Pence.

Should he say they exist, and they do, then they must be turned over the the Congress and made public. What they reveal would then determine what is done next.

How is he a liar numb nuts.....he stated that Comey better hope there aren't recordings...he didn't say he made any.....
How is he a liar numb nuts.....he stated that Comey better hope there aren't recordings...he didn't say he made any.....

Then who would have made them, dope?

Obama must still have his wires tapped. :laugh2:

He didn't say he had tapes, he said Comey better not leak the conversation, it was confidential, he's tiered of the unlawful leaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL Unlawful leaks? The conversation he had with Comey is confidential? If he asked Comey for personal loyalty, that is outside the pale of confidential statements, and concerns all Americans. No President has the right to ask the head of the FBI for personal loyalty, only for their honesty and integrity.

Well, they need to subpeona them....and if they don't exist, it's on the so-called adminstration to show they don't exist....especially after the orange cheeto's tweet.

How do you subpoena something if you do not know that it exists? Exactly what crime is alleged to have occurred? You know, those are two basic ingredients for a subpoena, and your side is 0 for 2 already and the third strike is headed right over the plate and your bat is between your knees.
How do you subpoena something if you do not know that it exists?

The better and more concerning question is, why is the president then making public statements about something that doesn't exist?

They're calling his bluff.

He's RINO dipshit.

I guess you don't listen very close. Trump never said there were tapes, he asked Comey not to lie otherwise "tapes" might show up to rebuff them. It's a bluff.

A desperate bluff.

Trump's warning was in telling Comey he better hope there are no tapes if he decides to lie. The idea of keeping Comey from pulling a Democrat and making up entire fabricated conversations would be even more delicious if the threat itself was a bluff. That is masterful enough to be right out of the Trump book.
That is masterful enough to be right out of the Trump book.

Yes, so masterful that he was called on it immediately. :laugh2:

The question is, why HAVEN'T you mentioned Mike Lee. Is it because you want to pretend that this Republican Senator doesn't want to subpoena any tapes your beloved Orange Guy may have?

That's ironic AF.

Use you superior comprehension skills to explain to us WTF Trump is trying to say then.
View attachment 126681

It means exactly what is says? Are you developmentally delayed or what?

How do you subpoena something if you do not know that it exists?

The better and more concerning question is, why is the president then making public statements about something that doesn't exist?

They're calling his bluff.

They are stupid, and that is why he does it!

The question is, why HAVEN'T you mentioned Mike Lee. Is it because you want to pretend that this Republican Senator doesn't want to subpoena any tapes your beloved Orange Guy may have?

Mike Lee is a fringe Republican who is out only to make a name for himself. He has never supported Trump and likely never will because Rand Paul is his best buddy!

Forum List

Back