GOP Pol Admits instances of “Voter Fraud” are rare and that absentee voting is safe.

For Democrats, various forms of voter fraud are endemic, as is lying about it.
Mail-in balloting is extremely susceptible to fraud, which is why the Democrats are 100% in favor of it.

But there is no winning argument against it. How can you respond to the question, "Do I have to risk my life to vote?" Whether it's neurotic or not, it is the attitude that people have.

The proper response is to implement policies and procedures to prevent fraud. But OF COURSE, any of these suggestions will be met with the same idiotic objections as are now offered for Voter ID.

Mail ballots should be controlled utterly. Ballots must be issued by the County, to every registered, current voter in the county, and each ballot must have a unique alpha-numeric identifier, which must be cross verified when the ballots are received. If it takes a couple days after the polls close, so be it.

But you know this will never happen. There will be armies of Soros-funded "volunteers" floating around every ghetto, housing project, nursing home, and holly-roller church for two months preceding the election. They will be offering to provide and mail the ballots for the "voters."

It will be an unavoidable fiasco. And there WILL BE HELL TO PAY if this election is stolen from the incumbent.

If you think the Pussy Hat Brigade was impressive, you ain't seen nothing.

Then show us significant instances of it happening. Better show several, to be dancing and prancing the way you are. Sow us fake mail votes. Show us significant numbers of them.
Ever consider the idea of reading the thread before you post ? Post # 2 has thousands of significant instances. Am I posting all these source links for nothing ?

And I'm not dancing or prancing. I'm POSTING (which you apparently aren't reading)

1589601079101.png

Absentee voting is a lot more secure than any other form of voting. There is a paper trail, so you can't really hack it like you can a Diebold machine.

How is it more secure? Our primary election here in Nevada is being done completely by mail. I mailed mine out two days ago. How will I know they actually received it and then how will I know it actually gets tallied?
Because the results of those machines are electronic, and hence are able to be hacked and compromised.
You think those machines are hood up to the internet? No fucking way. Each machine is stand alone and when all votes are cast, then the total is then submitted to the county for confirmation...You have been lied to by the Lame Stream Media, and you actually believed them....

Forum List

Back