GOP Presidents Historically Demaned Postal Rates Rise Like Lazarus

Our local post office was built in 1917. When they moved all operations to the annex, the next-door quickie mart made them an offer on the building with the intention of bulldozing it and building an even bigger quickie mart. I've spent the last 18 months trying to save the thing, and it appears that I (with much help and support) have succeeded. The structure has historic significance, and is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. We are awaiting a decision by USPS on whether they will accept the winning bid... or not.

out here the building i worked at, they bought the land and put up a nice building because the Anaheim Hills (92808) needed their own office because it was growing.....it all costs 10 million bucks and it was the most profitable office in Anaheim.....well they decided to close it.....they sold it for 3 million and are paying to remove the postal features in the building for the new owners.....move the carriers to the other Hills office (92807) which is old and now pretty crowded forcing people in the 8's area to drive to the old building which has limited parking.....you watch....in 5 years time they will say the 8's needs its own PO because of growth out there.....

Management @ USPS has been killing the goose that laid the golden eggs since gawd knows when. Many suspect they are in cahoots with the free maketeers...many of them come and go from there

Our local post office was built in 1917. When they moved all operations to the annex, the next-door quickie mart made them an offer on the building with the intention of bulldozing it and building an even bigger quickie mart. I've spent the last 18 months trying to save the thing, and it appears that I (with much help and support) have succeeded. The structure has historic significance, and is eligible for listing on the National Register of Historic Places. We are awaiting a decision by USPS on whether they will accept the winning bid... or not.

out here the building i worked at, they bought the land and put up a nice building because the Anaheim Hills (92808) needed their own office because it was growing.....it all costs 10 million bucks and it was the most profitable office in Anaheim.....well they decided to close it.....they sold it for 3 million and are paying to remove the postal features in the building for the new owners.....move the carriers to the other Hills office (92807) which is old and now pretty crowded forcing people in the 8's area to drive to the old building which has limited parking.....you watch....in 5 years time they will say the 8's needs its own PO because of growth out there.....

Management @ USPS has been killing the goose that laid the golden eggs since gawd knows when. Many suspect they are in cahoots with the free maketeers...many of them come and go from there

Postal management is terrible.....especially Middle managers.....so many of them are not needed.... they do things for their "jobs" that you would have see to believe someone is actually making 70-80 thousand a year doing what they are doing.....some of them create ways to make the mail move faster and more efficiently.....and create horror stories.....you would have to work there to understand what i am saying....the ones who create the true innovations in moving the mail are far and few between.....its the ones in between those times that fuck the place up.....but the people who actually move the mail get it done as best they can in spite of the hurdles these idiots throw in front of us......

Postal management is terrible.....especially Middle managers.....so many of them are not needed.... they do things for their "jobs" that you would have see to believe someone is actually making 70-80 thousand a year doing what they are doing.....some of them create ways to make the mail move faster and more efficiently.....and create horror stories.....you would have to work there to understand what i am saying....the ones who create the true innovations in moving the mail are far and few between.....its the ones in between those times that fuck the place up.....but the people who actually move the mail get it done as best they can in spite of the hurdles these idiots throw in front of us......

Dante knows more than you think he does, and he agrees with you

Forum List

Back