GOP Racist Plot to Overthrow Black Representative

More we hear about racism which turns out to be non-violent slights like this which is just political tactics, more we tune out charges of racism. Like the ultra-feminist who dresses to look nice then resents a man's admiring eyes going up and down her body crying sexual harassment. Sure, technically it was harassment, but if we cry SH every time that happens then we're gonna tune out the charges for when someone gets grabby.

There's always going to be racism. See it throughout the Bible. People lock onto differences in other people, other colors, nationalities, religions, everything. You're never going to get a world devoid of it because the world's never been.

Some may need to grow up and accept reality instead of denying it.
Who is we? I dont mind if you tune them out. If youre not Black I really dont care if you know about it or not to be honest. I post these things for people of color and whites that are interested. Racism doesnt have to be violent. I dont know where you got that idea. I agree there will always be racism as long as whites continue to fear people of color.

More we hear about racism which turns out to be non-violent slights like this which is just political tactics, more we tune out charges of racism. Like the ultra-feminist who dresses to look nice then resents a man's admiring eyes going up and down her body crying sexual harassment. Sure, technically it was harassment, but if we cry SH every time that happens then we're gonna tune out the charges for when someone gets grabby.

There's always going to be racism. See it throughout the Bible. People lock onto differences in other people, other colors, nationalities, religions, everything. You're never going to get a world devoid of it because the world's never been.

Who is we? I dont mind if you tune them out. If youre not Black I really dont care if you know about it or not to be honest. I post these things for people of color and whites that are interested. Racism doesnt have to be violent. I dont know where you got that idea. I agree there will always be racism as long as whites continue to fear people of color.

If I fought every mention of homophobia I'd be doing nothing else. If you wanna risk people tuning out the legitimate major instances of racism because they're gotten desensitized by too-frequent charges of it that's up to you. I'll save my concern and care for when someone gets beaten up over it. Not every little bitchfest by some loser politician.

Think of this way: Do you wanna poll and investigate everyone who didn't vote for the President to discover their motives? And for the ones who didn't because he's black do you then wanna make that a thing, or do you let i slide because he won anyway?

That's what I see here. The guy's probably going to lose so is making motive a thing. But if he were going to win, would he still?

If I fought every mention of homophobia I'd be doing nothing else. If you wanna risk people tuning out the legitimate major instances of racism because they're gotten desensitized by too-frequent charges of it that's up to you. I'll save my concern and care for when someone gets beaten up over it. Not every little bitchfest by some loser politician.
Why are you fighting any mention of homophobia? People tune things out when they have no stake in them. The people I want to know about this would never tune it out. I like bringing awareness so my people dont get complacent or confused about the realities of life.

I didn't hear anything racist.

Just strategy to help Corrine Brown not be re-elected.

Does Rep. Brown have some special right to win elections because she's black?

Yeah there is nothing racist about saying by redrawing the district the percentage of minorities will be reduced because most of them will be in prison. My bad. :laugh:

Yeah there is nothing racist about saying by redrawing the district the percentage of minorities will be reduced because most of them will be in prison. My bad. :laugh:

Please cite the law that says a district is supposed to have a certain percentage of minorities.

Another problem being it's a black person they're working against, so it's automatically a racist plot, at least according to one dumbass racist in here.

Such illogical logic thus would mean if the person was instead a white flaming liberal the other side wouldn't be interested.

Life is good in la la land.
Since whites have a history of doing this over racial reasons, you sound like an easily befuddled fool
There is nothing a white person has done, that a black person hasn't also done. Shut you racist fool.

Another problem being it's a black person they're working against, so it's automatically a racist plot, at least according to one dumbass racist in here.

Such illogical logic thus would mean if the person was instead a white flaming liberal the other side wouldn't be interested.

Life is good in la la land.
Since whites have a history of doing this over racial reasons, you sound like an easily befuddled fool
There is nothing a white person has done, that a black person hasn't also done. Shut you racist fool.
Now youre going to pretend an individual is the same as a group? :laugh:

And it's a racial issue because a racist sees a black man and the GOP in the story, therefore it's racist.

Fail.
You must be another fool that didnt listen to the audio or even click on the link. It was a woman not a man.
The racist I was referring to is YOU.
Thats great but you still called a woman a man. Deflecting isnt going to change that.
I called you the racist, you're a woman? The term racist isn't even gender specific. You're a strange one.

Please cite the law that says a district is supposed to have a certain percentage of minorities.
What does that have to do with my post? There is no law that says you cant be a racist.

And it's a racial issue because a racist sees a black man and the GOP in the story, therefore it's racist.

Fail.
You must be another fool that didnt listen to the audio or even click on the link. It was a woman not a man.
The racist I was referring to is YOU.
Thats great but you still called a woman a man. Deflecting isnt going to change that.
I called you the racist, you're a woman?
Yeah but you still said "sees a Black man and the GOP". It wasnt a Black man it was a Black woman.

What does that have to do with my post? There is no law that says you cant be a racist.

No, but just because I'm in favor of a strategy that can get rid of another Dem congressman doesn't make me a racist just because she's black.

No, but just because I'm in favor of a strategy that can get rid of another Dem congressman doesn't make me a racist just because she's black.
I didnt say you were a racist. I said the broad that was in favor of stuffing her district with non voting minorities was a racist.

This is one of the reason Black people dont trust the GOP. This is also one of the reasons Black media is a necessity. Rep. Janet Adkins was caught on a secret recording proposing to redraw district lines to include prisions where inmates cannot vote. This was done to overthrow Rep Corrine Brown who is Black. I would say its shocking audio but not really if you understand how the game is played.

GOP Redistricting Plot To Unseat Rep. Corrine Brown Exposed

"Adkins, who is heard detailing the plan to oust Brown, is also heard on the leaked audio recording of the private GOP meeting saying the following about the population of the proposed congressional district:

“They’re a part of the population. No, they can’t vote. So when you take a look at, and I don’t know what the numbers are, but you take a look at how many minorities are in the prisons within that newly drawn proposed congressional — how many of them live in the prisons, that’s why Corrine Brown is so against having an east-west, because her concern is that they live in prisons and they can’t vote. So it’s a perfect storm.”
"

If black media is a necessity, is it racist? Is 'white media' automatically racist then? If redistricting is legal, then motives are redundant to political opposition looking to defeat their own opposing side. If it makes you more comfortable calling it and thinking of it as racially motivated knock yourself out. But the motive doesn't invalidate the tactic.
What white media?

Forum List

Back