GOP releases midterm election strategy and it's a "hoot".

R

rdean

House GOP August Plan: Hate on Washington

Riva Litman, the spokeswoman for Republican Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington, said it is the job of the House Republican Conference to equip members with “the tools and resources they need to take our message to all corners of this country.”

“That’s why, in anticipation of the upcoming August recess, we’ve provided offices with a thorough and comprehensive planning kit — complete with suggested events, best practices and talking points,” Litman said. She noted that a second packet, complete with updated talking points, would be on its way to members soon.

To get the conversation rolling in the right direction, the playbook suggests planting questions: “Prepare a few questions in advance in case the conversation slowly starts.”

“Invite at least 3-4 people with whom the member already has an established relationship,” the memo instructs. “This will strengthen the conversation and take it in a direction that is most beneficial to the member’s goal.”

And there’s also the “Emergency Town Hall: Stopping Government Abuse.”

But whatever you do, just don’t remind voters you are part of that government.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When I first started reading this, I thought it was a satire from the Onion. But after doing a few Google searches, I discovered that it's "real".

Obstructionist Republicans message is, "Elect me and I will obstruct".

That's it. Nothing else.

They need to do a few things
-Get a healthcare plan
-Stop being anti-science. Must work on getting people to understand that.
-Say that our bridges do need to be sustain. Point out the data on Obama...He has been bad.
-You want to fight for our right to self defense

No more just party of no

Where does the radical left get this stuff? From the tax exempt propaganda source that never sleeps, Media Matters? The freaking administration is falling apart under scandal after scandal and the radical left gets a "hoot" about some GOP strategy session. No surprises here.

Where does the radical left get this stuff? From the tax exempt propaganda source that never sleeps, Media Matters? The freaking administration is falling apart under scandal after scandal and the radical left gets a "hoot" about some GOP strategy session. No surprises here.

One made up scandal after another. All leading to that famous bridge of Sarah Palin's. No where.

If the scandals were "real", Republicans wouldn't have to alter Benghazi emails and cherry pick IRS information.

Obama knew about the strategy before the Republicans did

can-you-hear-me-NSA.jpg

Dean radical left?.....he said once he is just left of Center.....that would make Dean a Conservative Democrat......sure you got that right?.....

Riva Litman, the spokeswoman for Republican Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers of Washington, said it is the job of the House Republican Conference to equip members with “the tools and resources they need to take our message to all corners of this country.”

“That’s why, in anticipation of the upcoming August recess, we’ve provided offices with a thorough and comprehensive planning kit — complete with suggested events, best practices and talking points,” Litman said. She noted that a second packet, complete with updated talking points, would be on its way to members soon.

To get the conversation rolling in the right direction, the playbook suggests planting questions: “Prepare a few questions in advance in case the conversation slowly starts.”

“Invite at least 3-4 people with whom the member already has an established relationship,” the memo instructs. “This will strengthen the conversation and take it in a direction that is most beneficial to the member’s goal.”

When I first started reading this, I thought it was a satire from the Onion. But after doing a few Google searches, I discovered that it's "real".

That's it. Nothing else.

could we expect anything less from the party of Koch suckers :dunno:

One made up scandal after another. All leading to that famous bridge of Sarah Palin's. No where.

If the scandals were "real", Republicans wouldn't have to alter Benghazi emails and cherry pick IRS information.

That's right sheeple (libs), nothing to see here, move along. :cuckoo:

At least you admit they are made up scandals.

And how self-defeating has that strategy been? At this point, I think Obama can get away with virtually anything. Everyone will just assume the far right is just screaming "wolf" again and ignore them.

Your really are dense. I admit that liberals will believe anything they are told. You guys would eat a shit sandwich and believe it's the best damn ham and cheese sandwich you've ever had if you were told that. By the way, you have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth rderp.

Last edited:
Tapping into the growing anti government feeling might work out well. It depends on how bad Papa Doc obama gets.

Certainly democrats are running away from him as fast as they can.

Tapping into the growing anti government feeling might work out well. It depends on how bad Papa Doc obama gets.

heard that same one in 2012.
How well did that work?

The right has been waiting for that "inevitable" backlash that just doesn't seem to have materialized.

Who knows, maybe it will happen. We will see.

Republican mid term strategy

1. Cut taxes
2. Fight gay marriage
3 Ban abortion
4. Loosen restrictions on guns
5. Cut taxes
6. Kill Obamacare
7. Kill Foodstamps
8 Block immigration reform
9. Cut taxes
10. Kill Planned Parenthood

Did I miss anything?

That's it. Nothing else.

When I saw RDean connected to the OP I knew some part of it was a lie. I wasn't disappointed. It is not from "The GOP". It is from the House Republican Conference. Not exactly the same thing although the distinction will be lost on the brain dead left here.
Next I see Obama is doing exactly what the GOP recommends. Today in fact he is blaming "Washington" for "taking its eye off the ball" of the economy. Hey, if its good enough for Obama, it should be good enough for the GOP too, right?

Forum List

Back