🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Rep Nancy Mace stumbles through an 'I don't know anything' defense about Jim Jordan's sex abuse scandal. (she wants Jim Jordan to be Speaker)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is pathetic. if you don't have the guts to stand up for your political allies, get the hell out of politics, find another job

There has never been a productive conservative who hasn't been accused of a sex scandal by sex crazed libs....
Don't buy it.... libs accuse others of the bad things they do daily... which means they know they are bad people but don't care... they are evil....

Jordan was a wrestler in training for the Olympics, not the head coach.

College wrestlers are grown men. Get a clue moron.

Nancy Mace has no clue about the bullshit accusation. Why should she? Its an MSM scam.

Another thread trying to hide the fact that Biden is unelactable.

this is pathetic. if you don't have the guts to stand up for your political allies, get the hell out of politics, find another job

What's pathetic? That she doesn't know all the facts of the case and so she's not taking a side? Sounds like common sense. Especially since so many men got "me too'd" with a bunch of lies.

She knows how women lie about that.

he covered it up. when you see folks who are perverts, you have to speak up, like you do with me, right?
How do you know that he knew anything about it?

Is not acting on a rumor coverup unless you know for a fact that it is occurring?

Why couldn't the wrestlers speak out about the abuse?

The answers to all of these questions is the reason why this never gained traction and should be categorized as a liberal smear campaign.

Is not acting on a rumor coverup unless you know for a fact that it is occurring?

The answers to all of these questions is the reason why this never gained traction and should be categorized as a liberal smear campaign.
He was an assistant coach at the time.

They choose their own facts, just like they deny the fact that Biden's daughter wrote. My dad took inappropriate showers with me when I was young.

He was actually training for the Olympics.
He was not the head coach.
College wrestlers are grown men, so explain to me what the "scandal" was?
He was an assistant coach. Like most states, as such he would have been governed by mandatory reporting laws. Age is not relevant.

Forum List

Back