🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Rep Nancy Mace stumbles through an 'I don't know anything' defense about Jim Jordan's sex abuse scandal. (she wants Jim Jordan to be Speaker)

He was an assistant coach. Like most states, as such he would have been governed by mandatory reporting laws. Age is not relevant.
From your link:
"Jordan has denied that he had any student-athlete report sexual abuse to him."

Bullshit accusation. What's next, call him a Russian Asset?

In July 2018, several former wrestlers accused former head coach Russ Hellickson and U.S. representative Jim Jordan, who was an assistant coach at OSU between 1987 and 1994, of knowing about Strauss' alleged abuse but failing to take action to stop it.

So over 20 yrs passed when this issue came up. There was no charges filled.

Hey Jim Jordan supporters........ Guess what? You just allowed someone to brag you into a rabbit hole for the sole purpose of arguing about something neither side can prove.

This is what cancel culture does.

How do you know that he knew anything about it?

Is not acting on a rumor coverup unless you know for a fact that it is occurring?

Why couldn't the wrestlers speak out about the abuse?

The answers to all of these questions is the reason why this never gained traction and should be categorized as a liberal smear campaign.
Because the wrestlers on the team went public & made the accusation or were they just picking on poor Gym, the fast talking jacketless wonder boy?

They choose their own facts, just like they deny the fact that Biden's daughter wrote. My dad took inappropriate showers with me when I was young.
Poor Gym, the fast talking jacketless wonder remembers that no one told him about what was going on 20 years in that locker room but can't remember whether or not he talked to Generalissimmo Bonespurs Trump on the morning of Jan 6, 2021.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's funny! She is NOT a Democrat!

True. She wasn't my first choice when it came to unseating Cunningham (whom if I'm being honest, I found to be a palatable Democrat), but we take what we get. Sometimes she say things and I'm right there with her, then other times... and this interview... not so much.

Forum List

Back