🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP says pot a “health risk”????

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This is a party that poisoned an entire community.

That cut millions of Americans from healthcare.

That wants to cut billions from Medicare and Medicaid.

That wants to cut healthcare for children.

Where does this sudden concern come from?

i don't much care about pot . Thinks its funny that it was a crime a little while ago and now its being legally sold and smoked in some states , 6 i think . I do think its bad for kids with young brains but i don't really care . I just think that young kids pot caused maladies and problems will be a 'reward' for and to millenial parents and thats alright with me DeanRD .

i don't much care about pot . Thinks its funny that it was a crime a little while ago and now its being legally sold and smoked in some states , 6 i think . I do think its bad for kids with young brains but i don't really care . I just think that young kids pot caused maladies and problems will be a 'reward' for and to millenial parents and thats alright with me DeanRD .
I've raised 4 kids while smoking weed, not a one smokes it now.....

well i'm talking about the young kids that smoke pot TODAY Moonglow .

Smoking isn't like taking a buttload of vitamin C, whether its tobacco or weed. It is bad for the lungs, possibly the brainand other things as well.

And, yes, I know there are options now to avoid some of that.

I'm not all bent about pot. If people want to smoke it, I say let em, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the obvious health impacts either. As this goes more mainstream we'll likely see that down the road.....

Smoking isn't like taking a buttload of vitamin C, whether its tobacco or weed. It is bad for the lungs, possibly the brainand other things as well.

I'm not all bent about pot. If people want to smoke it, I say let em, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the obvious health impacts either. As this goes more mainstream we'll likely see that down the road.....
------------------------------------------------ we oughta import and sell that specially spiced , agent Orange infused pot from some parts of the world . Its some 'killer weed' from what i have heard .

So the op, lies again, inferring that sucking smoke into your lungs is healthy. lol trolls must all go to hell.

Why do kids come into the conversation?

It's not about KIDS smoking weed, it's about adults.

Might as well throw kids into the conversation when alcohol is being discussed as well.

------------------------------------------------ we oughta import and sell that specially spiced , agent Orange infused pot from some parts of the world . Its some 'killer weed' from what i have heard .
Regardless of that, even if the weed is the cleanest there is, sucking smoke into your lungs is not a healthy thing.

Forum List

Back