GOP senator puts Willard Romney in his place

Mittles is a RINO.

Trump is RINO

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzz.

If that's all you got, it sure ain't much. Trump has cut taxes, regulation, and spurred job and economic growth. Of course that chaps your blistered asshole.

and added 1.48 trillion dollars to the national debt in a single calendar year.

he banned bumpstocks and was going to do more before the NRA got ahold of him and set him straight.

OK, but the 3rd party candidate sucked off votes that Trump as the GOP candidate would normally have gotten. So I'm not sure what your point is?

The point is that while Utah will always go for the GOP, they did not care much for Trump. Which is what the person stated that started this whole ball rolling.

Bush II got 67 and 72 percent of the vote.

Even McCain got 63%

As for the rest of your rant, I thought you were better than that, I will have to keep that in mind in the future, I thought you were less of a partisan sheep than most on here.
OK, as long as Trump wins UT in 2020 I'm happy, even if its a "lesser of the evils" vote.

OK, but the 3rd party candidate sucked off votes that Trump as the GOP candidate would normally have gotten. So I'm not sure what your point is?

The point is that while Utah will always go for the GOP, they did not care much for Trump. Which is what the person stated that started this whole ball rolling.

Bush II got 67 and 72 percent of the vote.

Even McCain got 63%

As for the rest of your rant, I thought you were better than that, I will have to keep that in mind in the future, I thought you were less of a partisan sheep than most on here.
OK, as long as Trump wins UT in 2020 I'm happy, even if its a "lesser of the evils" vote.

whomever the GOP has running will win Utah...that is a given.

the problem with the lesser of two evils...it is still evil

Mittles is a RINO.

Trump is RINO

If that's all you got, it sure ain't much. Trump has cut taxes, regulation, and spurred job and economic growth. Of course that chaps your blistered asshole.

he banned bumpstocks and was going to do more before the NRA got ahold of him and set him straight.

blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzzzzz

GOP senator knocks Romney: The last thing we need is ‘a Jeff Flake on steroids’

Perdue is 100% correct! Romney is crying because he lost BIG TIME and Trump won!
Romney, like most Americans, is embarrassed that Trump is our President

He is not willing to accept the crap other Republicans take from Trump
Actually REAL American's love President Trump Anti American leftists such as yourself hate Trump AND America AND Americans.

Romeny is from Utah, the one red state that doesn’t like Trump .

He’s just carrying the morman water and gambling that trump is forced out so he can make his move .
Trump won Utah. Even with a Mormon (McMullin) to vote for.

He won Utah with the smallest percent of votes of any of the states he won. The Mormons actually care about morals, as crazy as that sounds.
Lol
Mormons actually care about anything but themselves? shut the fuck up you moron

Mittles is a RINO.

Trump is RINO

It doesn’t matter the debt is far too large to be able to paid back, has been for decades, printing more paper does nothing except dig the hole deeper.

Mittles is a RINO.

Trump is RINO
Lol
You have to be part of the GOP establishment to be a rino...
Only fucking fools trusts the GOP establishment

You might want to go learn that the letter RINO stand for in that...then come back and apologize for being such a fucking moron.
There is no difference between career politicians the matter what side of the aisle they pick. Think of it as like the WWE wrestling they all act like they hate each other but behind the scenes are all buddies.

Perdue is 100% correct! Romney is crying because he lost BIG TIME and Trump won!
Perdue is actually correct.
We need people who are willing to convict him and remove him from office for all his high crimes and misdemeanors, which neither Flake nor Romney would be willing to do.

Romney will go onto enable Trump.
Jeff Flake did nothing of significance.
...and neither one of them are conservatives

Actually REAL American's love President Trump Anti American leftists such as yourself hate Trump AND America AND Americans.
which camp are you in?
remaining-trump-supporters-seem-to-fall-into-3-camps-too-34259369.png

which camp are you in?
Actually NONE of those are a Trump camp. Everyone I know that voted Trump is PROUD of our vote,PROUD to place a Trump sticker on our vehicles and DAMN PROUD to wear Trump gear out! :)

which camp are you in?
The thing that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country

Forum List

Back