GOP Senator to endorce Tim Scott...oh oh

trump will soil his pants and throw a tantrum over this. Thune is gonna be scum in Donald's eyes.
Oh Stfu. Why would a trite little libturd like you give a fuck? You’ll continue to vote for the demented scumbag Potato, regardless.

You're a lyin sack of shit
I hate wetbacks, gangster / welfare negroes and filthy white trailer trash….I hate equally…I probably hate disgusting purple haired woke white quilt whackos more than I hate any other group. Where does your dumbass go with that?

I hate wetbacks, gangster / welfare negroes and filthy white trailer trash….I hate equally…I probably hate disgusting purple haired woke white quilt whackos more than I hate any other group. Where does your dumbass go with that?
Racist MAGA

trump will soil his pants and throw a tantrum over this. Thune is gonna be scum in Donald's eyes.
5q0qd2.jpg

Why don't Biden voters, the 65MM real ones anyway, discuss all the good Biden has done: inflation, invasion, WWII 1/2 in Ukraine, the Brits and French told us to "GFY!" the Dollar on the ropes

Hahaha…all legit human beings are bigots…they have standards and expectations for their fellow countrymen…that’s how America became the exceptional nation that all dark people want to freeload on.
Looks like the only one that agrees or even likes you is Billiejeans

He has a long way to climb. And I am not sure many in the MAGA universe will vote for a black man.
Hey genius I am still a Trump supporter but would have no problem supporting Tim Scott if he wins the nomination. Of course Senator Scott would have the race traitor house nword thrown at him by the left wing politically degenerate assholes, but he I believe he has a thick enough hide to over come those jerkweeds.

Forum List

Back