GOP Should Send Kamala Harris a ‘Thank You’ Card for Picking Walz

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
“Tim Walz is a target rich candidate for mockery. The more that undecided voters learn about him, the less there is to like. The coastal Democrats don’t care about stolen valor — Dick Blumenthal is the senior senator from Connecticut, after all.”

Walz brings zero positives to bring in additional voters. Just a lot of negatives.

I can't figure out if the pick means they don't believe they have a chance to win or if they believe there is no way we can beat their Fraud.

If it's the latter, we can.

I am perfectly happy with Tim Walz

Good man who served his country, coach, teacher, Congress Member and Governor

He is also a good speaker and complements Harris

I am perfectly happy with Tim Walz

Good man who served his country, coach, teacher, Congress Member and Governor

He is also a good speaker and complements Harris
And what does Tampon Timmy bring to the ticket that wasn’t there with Harris?

Besides stolen valor.

They say he's gay as fuck (but still in the closet) and likes boys, thus the coaching gig. Shaking his ol' ladies hand like she's his beer drinking buddy was a tell.... :laughing0301:

Full term abortion? Tampons in the 4th grade boys bathrooms? Letting cities burn to the ground? Stolen Valor? 30 trips to China?

I'm fairly agnostic about abortion, but I don't have the stomach for killing the child as it exits the 'bonus hole' as those filthy fucking animals refer to it now. 🤮

Now we find out he was hospitalized in Nebraska for.... and I quote from the newspaper..... "over-ingesting horse semen". But he's not weird!

By definition they can't field anything but a lowlife degenerate, but this particular one is an absolute gem. They fucked Kumstain to her knees with this one, they hate her that much.

So, I guess the plan is to winny like a horse every time he mentions "couch". Getting your stomach pumped for "over-ingesting" horse jizz is not something you can run away from. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

GUdXCSeXcAABPkv.jpg

“Tim Walz is a target rich candidate for mockery. The more that undecided voters learn about him, the less there is to like. The coastal Democrats don’t care about stolen valor — Dick Blumenthal is the senior senator from Connecticut, after all.”

Walz brings zero positives to bring in additional voters. Just a lot of negatives.

I can't figure out if the pick means they don't believe they have a chance to win or if they believe there is no way we can beat their Fraud.

If it's the latter, we can.

The biggest question will be, why after all the time of consideration she chose this guy?

She is absolutely confident she will beat Trump, which I always find very peculiar. Walz is onboard with her far-left agenda so she doesn't feel the need to hide it, she has faith in the voting process.

Americans get what they vote for. Or, sometimes what they don't vote for.

Walz has a 24 year military record

He brings a Midwest point of view, appeals more to middle America

I think you have really overlooked this guys record and how it will play in the Mid West.

In fact, I might suggest that Harris had better win because by the end of this campaign he probably wouldn't get re-elected in MN .

Walz has a 24 year military record

He brings a Midwest point of view, appeals more to middle America
Midwest folks go for men wanting the government forcibly taking kids away from parents to be castrated?

You really are a mindless sheeple.

Says sheeple who was shocked to learn 3 weeks ago that Joe is a senile old man too senile to be held accountable for his crimes.
You honestly believes the government takes children away from their parents and has them castrated?

What kinda whacko internet sites do you read?

Forum List

Back