GOP soooo pissed: Iran deal working out much, much better than expected.

Republicans: OH MY GOD, OBAMA GAVE IRAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIEEEE!

Now let's look at what actually happened.

When Bush took office, Iran has ZERO centrifuges. When he left, they had over 6,000. Get it? 0 at first, over 6,000 when he left. Rotten GOP foreign policies, failed again, just like always. Now Iran is taking the centrifuges apart.

Iran is giving it's low grade nuclear mess to Russia. Russia, one of the countries Iran made the deal with, has to be the one to dispose of it. That means we don't have to deal with that mess (Someone from the USMB actually said, "Can't they just destroy it?" I'm assuming with a blank face and wide eyes).

surprised-expression-portrait-young-man-look-wide-eyed-surprise-31677899.jpg

We now know our sailors, against the rules, took a "short cut" across Iranian waters. When they got in trouble, their mother ship released helicopters. The Iranians thought they were being attacked with boats and helicopters invading their territory. Didn't I tell you? Someone is gonna get in trouble for doing that. Right wingers are so stupid, they actually believe the US has the God given right to go anywhere it wants in the world without consequence, you know they do. All that fucking exceptionalism right wing propaganda teaches them to believe. The fools.

And look at that, our sailors where held less than 16 hours.

And now other Americans they hold has been let go. Who would have thunk it?

The GOP plan? Bomb bomb bomb.......bomb bomb Iran. Now don't you feel stupid?

The best part of all, Iran can now sell it's oil on a market that's so depressed, there really is not much of a market. This will only make the price go down. As in good for US consumers.

Another stunning Obama success out of the ashes of a terrible GOP failure. And failure is all the GOP can see. Because it's all they know, right?

GOP abandons push to sue Obama over Iran

But now, on the eve of the deal’s implementation, the dream has drifted away, and been supplanted by a handful of legislative efforts designed to prevent the U.S. from lifting sanctions against Iran.

Gee, I wonder why???? Don't you?
How God damn stupid are you? The deal JUST STARTED YESTERDAY. 30 years of terrorism & underhanded bullshit can be wiped away in ONE DAMN DAY?

You truly are a certifiable moron
Was the GOP's Iraq invasion terrorism?

Was the GOP and their Ebola threat terrorism?

Was threatening Americans with Isis terrorism.

Republicans are experts on terrorism. They do their best to scare the GOP base.

Remember Crispie: THIS WORLD IS ON FIRE!
Was every single post you made terrorism?

When Bush took office, Iran has ZERO centrifuges. When he left, they had over 6,000. Get it?
Yep, got it, that prick George W. Bush was either selling or giving centrifuges to Iran.

Iran deal working out much, much better than expected.
Yep, it sure is and I suspect it will continue to do so right up until the point that Iran successfully tests it's first nuclear weapon at which time I'm sure your story will change to something suitably partisan and divorced from anything resembling objectivity.
How will they make nuclear weapons without nuclear material or centrifuges? Do keep up. Your lack of understanding anything scientific is appalling.

Since your ass is simply too stupid to figure this out, let me enlighten you.

1 - How many centrifuges or nuclear material did Iran have before handing off some that was pretty much meaningless?

2 - You have no clue how many they've had, or how long they had them. Iraq and Iran both have had them since the late 80's. Well before Bush ever took office. They were buying computers, separators and pretty much everything they could get their hands on. Hell son you'd be shocked to figure out what all Clinton was funneling through Yemen.

3 - When you figure out where Iran's real nuclear program is, and that no one is allowed to see it, other than their own inspectors which can tell them any story they choose with no way to verify it....perhaps you'll begin to be marginally less stupid.

I'm not expecting that anytime soon.

Republicans: OH MY GOD, OBAMA GAVE IRAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIIIIIEEEE!

When Bush took office, Iran has ZERO centrifuges. When he left, they had over 6,000. Get it? 0 at first, over 6,000 when he left. Rotten GOP foreign policies, failed again, just like always. Now they are taking them apart.

Iran is giving it's low grade nuclear mess to Russia. Russia, one of the countries Iran made the deal with, has to be the one to dispose of it. That means we don't have to deal with that mess (Someone from the USMB actually said, "Can't they just destroy it?" I'm assuming with a blank face and wide eyes).

We now know our sailors, against the rules, took a "short cut" across Iranian waters. When they got in trouble, their mother ship released helicopters. The Iranians thought they were being attacked with boats and helicopters invading their territory. Didn't I tell you? Someone is gonna get in trouble for doing that. Right wingers are so stupid, they actually believe the US has the God given right to go anywhere it wants in the world without consequence, you know they do. All that fucking exceptionalism right wing propaganda teaches them to believe. The fools.

The best part of all, Iran can now sell it's oil on a market that's so depressed, there really is not much of a market. This will only make the price go down. As in good for US consumers.

Another stunning Obama success out of the ashes of a terrible GOP failure. And failure is all the GOP can see. Because it's all they know, right?

But now, on the eve of the deal’s implementation, the dream has drifted away, and been supplanted by a handful of legislative efforts designed to prevent the U.S. from lifting sanctions against Iran.

WTF?

Without quagmire?
Republicans love the taste of quagmire.

Like the lbj vietnam quagmire?
So that was over 50 year ago? And that's all you got? Pathetic.

No, you're a pathetic bitter hack.

Our men on their knees being used for propaganda, sounds so Carter like.

Of course Dean has to blame those taken capture, nothing else fits his apologetic tour.
They admitted they ignored orders and sailed into Iranian territory. And that makes you an ignorant moron. Try to figure out why. So you don't look so stupid in the future. Unless it doesn't bother you. It didn't bother me.

If you believe that bit of BS then that certainly explains why you think Obama and Mrs. Clinton getting 4 killed at Benghazi was over a video.

Here is a blog that explains the situation and you very well. As usual I provide a link, not opinion.

From the link:

If the American people were not suffering from an incompetent and incurious press and media, some of these discrepancies would have come to light and been subject to public debate. One would think the questions remaining over what are now the clear lies about Benghazi would excite some editorial interest.

The explanations pouring out of Obama’s lying Administration spokespersons from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of State simply do not stand the light of day. In fact they insult the intelligence of any knowledgeable citizen with military experience.

But one thing is clear. Secretary of State Kerry was a much better liar about his small boat riverine actions in Vietnam than he is in explaining what was going on with our riverine sailors in the Persian Gulf.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/the_most_plausible_explanation_for_the_10_riverine_sailors_captured_by_iran.html#ixzz3xbk8mUB8

I watched the debate, oh well, not really a debate, but the pretense of a debate was interesting. Just another step on the road toward coronation. One fact was clear, the hag views her agenda and opinion as superior to all, a rather intolerant display of elitism and disregard toward others.

When Bush took office, Iran has ZERO centrifuges. When he left, they had over 6,000. Get it? 0 at first, over 6,000 when he left. Rotten GOP foreign policies, failed again, just like always. Now Iran is taking the centrifuges apart.

Other than we have too pay off/appease terrorist like cowards...
Barry is irans bitch as well at Putins...
Progressives are gullible
Lol

Of course Dean has to blame those taken capture, nothing else fits his apologetic tour.
They admitted they ignored orders and sailed into Iranian territory. And that makes you an ignorant moron. Try to figure out why. So you don't look so stupid in the future. Unless it doesn't bother you. It didn't bother me.

If you believe that bit of BS then that certainly explains why you think Obama and Mrs. Clinton getting 4 killed at Benghazi was over a video.

Here is a blog that explains the situation and you very well. As usual I provide a link, not opinion.

From the link:

If the American people were not suffering from an incompetent and incurious press and media, some of these discrepancies would have come to light and been subject to public debate. One would think the questions remaining over what are now the clear lies about Benghazi would excite some editorial interest.

The explanations pouring out of Obama’s lying Administration spokespersons from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of State simply do not stand the light of day. In fact they insult the intelligence of any knowledgeable citizen with military experience.

But one thing is clear. Secretary of State Kerry was a much better liar about his small boat riverine actions in Vietnam than he is in explaining what was going on with our riverine sailors in the Persian Gulf.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/the_most_plausible_explanation_for_the_10_riverine_sailors_captured_by_iran.html#ixzz3xbk8mUB8

You know that when a link starts off with:

The most plausible explanation for the 10 riverine sailors captured by Ira

It's bullshit based on opinion. How can you not know that?

Much better than expected? Iran humiliated the U.S. by capturing instead of assisting U.S. Navy personnel. Are we going to spend billions to get citizens back from being imprisoned in Iran? Wait until Iran starts dumping crude oil on the market. The petro industry will go into a tailspin. Maybe that's what Hussein wanted all along.

When Bush took office, Iran has ZERO centrifuges. When he left, they had over 6,000. Get it?
Yep, got it, that prick George W. Bush was either selling or giving centrifuges to Iran.

Yep, it sure is and I suspect it will continue to do so right up until the point that Iran successfully tests it's first nuclear weapon at which time I'm sure your story will change to something suitably partisan and divorced from anything resembling objectivity.
How will they make nuclear weapons without nuclear material or centrifuges? Do keep up. Your lack of understanding anything scientific is appalling.

1 - How many centrifuges or nuclear material did Iran have before handing off some that was pretty much meaningless?

2 - You have no clue how many they've had, or how long they had them. Iraq and Iran both have had them since the late 80's. Well before Bush ever took office. They were buying computers, separators and pretty much everything they could get their hands on. Hell son you'd be shocked to figure out what all Clinton was funneling through Yemen.

3 - When you figure out where Iran's real nuclear program is, and that no one is allowed to see it, other than their own inspectors which can tell them any story they choose with no way to verify it....perhaps you'll begin to be marginally less stupid.

Was Bush to blame for Iran’s nuclear expansion? - AEI

At the start of Bush’s presidency, Iran had no operational centrifuge cascades and no stocks of enriched fuel, so it had no means of making a nuclear weapon… By the time Bush left office in January 2009, Iran had just under 4,000 working centrifuges and an additional 1,600 installed. These had, to that point, produced 171 kilos of low-enriched uranium.

There are many sources on the web with pretty much the same numbers. Why are you guys so ignorant? Do you have to practice ignorance or does it simply come from a close mind?

Much better than expected? Iran humiliated the U.S. by capturing instead of assisting U.S. Navy personnel. Are we going to spend billions to get citizens back from being imprisoned in Iran? Wait until Iran starts dumping crude oil on the market. The petro industry will go into a tailspin. Maybe that's what Hussein wanted all along.
What are you talking about?

Low oil prices have hurt Putin's economy very badly. So, yeah. That's a good thing.

You wanted Iran to "assist" invaders from an enemy country? Really?

It is the same way that liberals function without an operating brain.

If the Iran deal turned out "better than expected" than what the hell did the left expect?

This is so comical, yet so pathetic. It's hard to believe this guy lives on the same planet as the rest of us.

Let's just take a look at one of his silly points. The Iranians knew they were not being attacked. The standard practice is that if a ship veers into your territorial waters, you contact it, find out why it's there, and then help it leave your waters if it can't do so under its own power. That's the standard policy observed by civilized nations.

Was Bush to blame for Iran’s nuclear expansion? - AEI

At the start of Bush’s presidency, Iran had no operational centrifuge cascades and no stocks of enriched fuel, so it had no means of making a nuclear weapon… By the time Bush left office in January 2009, Iran had just under 4,000 working centrifuges and an additional 1,600 installed. These had, to that point, produced 171 kilos of low-enriched uranium.

There are many sources on the web with pretty much the same numbers. Why are you guys so ignorant? Do you have to practice ignorance or does it simply come from a close mind?

Because some of us have much better knowledge than those "sources on the web". Didn't spend 20 years in the middle east doing business and not know things. Which btw was published info...even if you're too stupid to figure this out. I'd recommend the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists as a good primer....written in 1993 btw.

Ever hear of the Tuwaitha plant? the Tarmiya Plant? the Rashiydya complex? the the Al Furat complex? All established long before Bush...either Bush's presidency for that matter.

Those are just the ones in Iraq, which we had better intel on.

Best start opening your mind....before something bad jumps up and bites you that you never saw coming.

From the link:

You know that when a link starts off with:

The most plausible explanation for the 10 riverine sailors captured by Ira

It's bullshit based on opinion. How can you not know that?

In the article it is laid out why it is the most plausible. Since the Administration has a record of not telling the truth and the CIA would never tell the truth, more plausible is much more believable then you posting your opinion with absolutely no link or no evidence.

Forum List

Back