GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

What she said may have been inappropriate, but I don't consider it serious enough to resign over. People would have forgotten the entire thing in a week anyways.Oh well. I don't give a shit about her one way or the other.
when your party is teetering on the edge of mathematical irrelevance (not reproducing enough angry white males), you need to nip these type of things in the bud QUICK. Glad to help.

There was a time when Presidents' kids and wives were off limits, but ever since the first African-American couple moved into the White House with their children, this rule no longer applies for rabid raging righties.

So the Bush twins received no untoward media attention?

You are so full of shit.

When did the Bush twins ever get attacked by a Democratic operative for wearing normal clothes?

There was a time when Presidents' kids and wives were off limits, but ever since the first African-American couple moved into the White House with their children, this rule no longer applies for rabid raging righties.

You are so full of shit.

Show me examples. You are definitely angry, little man.

The first family 8217 s alcohol troubles - Salon.com

First Twin Jenna Bush may leave D.C. social scene The San Diego Union-Tribune

You are so full of shit.

When did the Bush twins ever get attacked by a Democratic operative for wearing normal clothes?

I thought the Children of presidents were to be off limits in general.

And here is where you move the goal posts to make Dem/media criticism of Republican kids OK, but of Dem ones not.

FOAD you fucking hypocrites.

You are so full of shit.

The Obama children have alcohol problems? lolol

You are so full of shit.

"that one" is always angry.

You are so full of shit.

Those things were not written by Democratic staffers. And the one is not even offensive. You poor thing, you.

Did anyone ever get fired for criticizing the Bush twins?

Did the Bush twins ever appear at an official function drunk? Did they every say to the world that Daddy was Soooo lame over this turkey?

You are so full of shit.

Those things were not written by Democratic staffers. And the one is not even offensive. You poor thing, you.

lol, media, democratic staffers, no difference. Stop moving the goal posts.

Hell you did it in this post. You asked for media examples, i gave them, and next you dragged it to being done by a staffer.

Kids are supposed to be off limits. Any criticism you dump on this woman and you don't hold true to the previous perpetrators renders you a hypocrite.

You are so full of shit.

"that one" is always angry.

And you two are always idiotic twat waddles.

Anger in the face out outright hypocrisy is not a fault.

You are so full of shit.

The Obama children have alcohol problems? lolol

Again, the kids are supposed to be off limits. Again with the goal post moving.

Did anyone ever get fired for criticizing the Bush twins?

Did the Bush twins ever appear at an official function drunk? Did they every say to the world that Daddy was Soooo lame over this turkey?

So it's classless to think that pardoning a fucking turkey is lame?

You are so far out of it you can't even see 'it' from where you are.

You are so full of shit.

Hell you did it in this post. You asked for media examples, i gave them, and next you dragged it to being done by a staffer.

Kids are supposed to be off limits. Any criticism you dump on this woman and you don't hold true to the previous perpetrators renders you a hypocrite.

No, I asked for examples. I did not say "media". And the correct correspondence in this case would be from a GOP operative to a DEM operative. Oh, wait, yer a perpetually angry Rightie, that may have gone over your head.

No, I asked for examples. I did not say "media". And the correct correspondence in this case would be from a GOP operative to a DEM operative. Oh, wait, yer a perpetually angry Rightie, that may have gone over your head.

I stated media, you asked for examples, i gave media examples. I suggest reading a statement in full before you respond to it.

And my anger does nothing to my comprehension you lying sack of shit.

You are so full of shit.

And here is where you move the goal posts to make Dem/media criticism of Republican kids OK, but of Dem ones not.

Does that mean Bush 43 was off limits?

You are so full of shit.

Does that mean Bush 43 was off limits?

Did he ever reside in the white house, or was he college age when Bush Sr. was president?

Forum List

Back