GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

She tried to backpedal a la Avatar4321 Jeremiah Sunni Man by praying it away :eusa_pray: . Didn't work :rofl:

Elizabeth Lauten GOP Aide Who Criticized Obama Daughters To Resign - NBC News
U3osOKQ.png

The bullshit in that gets too deep to wade through right at 'many hours of prayer'.

"Reports of the resignation came after Sean Spicer, the RNC’s communications director, took to Twitter early Monday morning to comment on a recent Facebook post made by Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Steven Fincher (R-Tenn.).

“Children, especially the first daughters, are off limits,” Spicer tweeted before labeling the comments “inappropriate” and “insensitive.”
Read more: Report GOP aide quits after criticizing Obama daughters - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO

Ouch. Well, I wonder what else she wanted to do in life? Maybe she's good with animals since kids seem off the menu as well for now.

What she said may have been inappropriate, but I don't consider it serious enough to resign over. People would have forgotten the entire thing in a week anyways.Oh well. I don't give a shit about her one way or the other.

Now she can pursue her lifelong dream of being a judge at pre-pubescent beauty pageants.

You've fulfilled yours of going there to find dates.

Wonder if you had a problem when Liberals attacked Sarah Palin's family? I know you dind't but you can lie and say you did.

The only redeeming quality of this woman's attack on the Obama children is that she made the wise choice not to use the word 'uppity'.

I wish she would have. This current news cycle has been boring, and this story adds nothing to it. Nothing like accidental public racism to spice things up. :D

just saw this. That EXTREMELY PARTISAN (like many rw'ers here ;) ) woman is sadly typical of today's hate & fear party voters. Hate 24/7 :(

Wouldn't surprise me if those scumbags on Fox & Friends didn't take any pot shots either.

Much like the scumbags on CNN, etc. taking pot shots at Sarah Palin's fami or George Bush's daughters. You can say you thought was wrong but you would be lying.

Seemed obvious her communications skills were lacking....not a good trait for a Communications Director

She will have to find another $20,000 a year job

Probably not a bad idea. While her comments may have had some merit, they're comments that ultimately result in a Lose-Lose scenario for the one making those kind of comments. It's seen as attacking children. Not exactly a big winner with most of the American Public.

So she did the right thing resigning. People need to seriously contemplate things before posting such comments. Criticizing children just doesn't go over well with most people. And that goes for the hateful Communist/Progressive fuckwits who routinely call the Bush & Palin children 'Whores', 'Sluts', and 'Retards.' Attacking children just isn't the proper way to express your hatred of political opponents. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
There was a time when Presidents' kids and wives were off limits, but ever since the first African-American couple moved into the White House with their children, this rule no longer applies for rabid raging righties.

So the Bush twins received no untoward media attention?

You are so full of shit.

Seemed obvious her communications skills were lacking....not a good trait for a Communications Director

She will have to find another $20,000 a year job

She can work for Diane Black (also of Tennessee) and make racist calendars depicting the 44th President as a "spook". Why, the last worker who did that for Diane Black GOT A PAY RAISE.

There was a time when Presidents' kids and wives were off limits, but ever since the first African-American couple moved into the White House with their children, this rule no longer applies for rabid raging righties.

So the Bush twins received no untoward media attention?

You are so full of shit.

Show me examples. You are definitely angry, little man.

Forum List

Back