GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

She tried to backpedal a la Avatar4321 Jeremiah Sunni Man by praying it away :eusa_pray: . Didn't work :rofl:

Elizabeth Lauten GOP Aide Who Criticized Obama Daughters To Resign - NBC News
U3osOKQ.png

So, she admitted to something that you never will. Give her credit...you, not so much.

Your comment is silly. When you are able to emulate Lauten, come talk to your betters. hmmm.

There was a time when Presidents' kids and wives were off limits, but ever since the first African-American couple moved into the White House with their children, this rule no longer applies for rabid raging righties.

So the Bush twins received no untoward media attention?

You are so full of shit.

When did the Bush twins ever get attacked by a Democratic operative for wearing normal clothes?

I thought the Children of presidents were to be off limits in general.

And here is where you move the goal posts to make Dem/media criticism of Republican kids OK, but of Dem ones not.

FOAD you fucking hypocrites.

Does that mean Bush 43 was off limits?

Did he ever reside in the white house, or was he college age when Bush Sr. was president?

He is a presidential child, at what age are you allowed to criticize him?

It takes a special kind of dumb bitch to have such a bad case of Obama Derangement Syndrome that they can't even watch a fluff Thanksgiving piece without trying to find something, anything to lose their idiotic alleged mind over.

And then to go after the man's kids? Really? Are you that fucking sick and retarded?

I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family – try showing a little class,” she wrote. “At least respect the part you play.” She added: “Then again, your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the 'good role model’ department.”

Where Lauten really reveals what partisan scum she is. No matter how much you oppose the Obamas politics, attacking their parenting is out of line. Attacking the girls parents and claiming they are not good role models for children is a low blow. There is nothing the Obamas have done to indicate they are not good parents. The girls have been a credit to this country and have avoided the embarassments of other Presidential children. Telling children they do not have good parents, just because they belong to another party, is despicable

So glad she got fired

you don't need to be special... dumb bitch is a qualifier.

being a RW'r never hurts either

I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family – try showing a little class,” she wrote. “At least respect the part you play.” She added: “Then again, your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the 'good role model’ department.”

Where Lauten really reveals what partisan scum she is. No matter how much you oppose the Obamas politics, attacking their parenting is out of line. Attacking the girls parents and claiming they are not good role models for children is a low blow. There is nothing the Obamas have done to indicate they are not good parents. The girls have been a credit to this country and have avoided the embarassments of other Presidential children. Telling children they do not have good parents, just because they belong to another party, is despicable

So glad she got fired
What would REALLY blow your mind is if the rw'ers here were asked if they agreed w/ her attacking children SOLELY to score cheap political points among her hateful eXtreme repub/libertarian/teaparty base

So glad she got fired
What would REALLY blow your mind is if the rw'ers here were asked if they agreed w/ her attacking children SOLELY to score cheap political points among her hateful eXtreme repub/libertarian/teaparty base

Aw stop it, you Communist/Progressive nutters have said much worse things about the Bush, Palin, and Romney children. So just stop with the faux outrage shite. You don't get to claim outrage when you call others' children 'Whores', 'Sluts', and 'Retards.' Capisce.

teapartiers & libertarians need to come out & publicly distance themselves from the hateful repub base rhetoric. Will they make a televised announcement? :doubt:

Last edited:

So glad she got fired

Aw stop it, you Communist/Progressive nutters have said much worse things about the Bush, Palin, and Romney children. So just stop with the faux outrage shite. You don't get to claim outrage when you call others' children 'Whores', 'Sluts', and 'Retards.' Capisce.

Ron Paul sucks as a parent and Rand Paul was one funny looking kid

this PROVES that the rw hate exibited daily here is not just an outlier. Repub drones are consumed w/ hate :(
It is indicative they do not have the necessary intelligence to criticize Obama on substantive matters. They have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers and so they foam at the mouth over stupid shit like a Thanksgiving fluff piece.

Stay tuned for how many times Obama does not say God in his Christmas message and for the excessive number of Christmas trees he has in the White House.

this PROVES that the rw hate exibited daily here is not just an outlier. Repub drones are consumed w/ hate :(
It is indicative they do not have the necessary intelligence to criticize Obama on substantive matters. They have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers and so they foam at the mouth over stupid shit like a Thanksgiving fluff piece.

Stay tuned for how many times Obama does not say God in his Christmas message and for the excessive number of Christmas trees he has in the White House.
Don't forget the vacation to Hawaii between Christmas and New Years

So glad she got fired

Seriously though, are you Communist/Progressive wankas really gonna feign outrage over this? I mean come on, that's just plain laughable. Uh let's see, you guys viciously attack Palin's handicapped child, but are now freaking out because some wingnut said your Dear Leader's kids were dressed like shite? Ha, you guys are such loony hypocrites. Funny stuff. :laugh:

Ohhh, the scumbagcrats are having a hatinanny!

You're next up for "Pin the lie on the honkey!"

So glad she got fired

Seriously though, are you Communist/Progressive wankas really gonna feign outrage over this? I mean come on, that's just plain laughable. Uh let's see, you guys viciously attack Palin's handicapped child, but are now freaking out because some wingnut said your Dear Leader's kids were dressed like shite? Ha, you guys are such loony hypocrites. Funny stuff. :laugh:

Rand Paul took some serious whacks from the ugly stick

So the Bush twins received no untoward media attention?

You are so full of shit.

When did the Bush twins ever get attacked by a Democratic operative for wearing normal clothes?

I thought the Children of presidents were to be off limits in general.

And here is where you move the goal posts to make Dem/media criticism of Republican kids OK, but of Dem ones not.

FOAD you fucking hypocrites.

Does that mean Bush 43 was off limits?

Did he ever reside in the white house, or was he college age when Bush Sr. was president?

He is a presidential child, at what age are you allowed to criticize him?

He was 42 years old when his father entered the white house, and he was involved in the campaign.

Honestly if you need this explained to you, you are a bigger idiot than SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

So glad she got fired

Rand Paul took some serious whacks from the ugly stick

Uh huh, and viciously attacking Palin's handicapped child is somehow 'different.' We got ya. You guys aren't just deranged, you're also dishonest. But i can deal with derangement, it's the dishonesty i can't stand for.

Forum List

Back