GOP SURGES in Registration Data DESPITE Harris Hype!

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
All the propaganda in the World can't change what's coming.

Dems: You're in for a massive wake up call.

As Red Eagle says:

The fact this is happening during Kackles' "honeymoon" is a huge L for her campaign.

In the meantime?

Continue getting high on your own supply demon rats.

It'll only make the inevitable outcome that much sweeter.

P.S. And congrats to my home state of Rhode Island where the GOP has gained over 43,000 voter registrations MORE than the Dems. :)

It's happening across the country - the hard data completely flies in the face of the media BS.

Last edited:
All the propaganda in the World can't change what's coming.

As Red Eagle says:

The fact this is happening during Kackles' "honeymoon" is a huge L for her campaign.

In the meantime?

Continue getting high on your own supply.

It'll only make the inevitable outcome that much sweeter.

P.S. And congrats to my home state of Rhode Island where the GOP has gained over 43,000 voter registrations MORE than the Dems. :)

It's happening across the country - the hard data completely flies in the face of the media BS.

many of the transplant NY'ers and ex-Californicationers have shown up to the Republicans of St Augustine to register for the Republicans. I guess even blue dog Democrats have had enough with the destroyers of Democracy, the Demoncrap party.

I thought he was into horses...
giphy (5).gif

Let's hope so, but I never count my eggs until they are cooked.

Republicans are counting on voter turnout.
Democrats count on tricks and cheating. The more votes they need, the more they simply cheat.

I mean, BY EVERY SENSIBLE MEASURE, Trump should be crushing Harris in the polls, she has NOTHING to run on that should yield her a neck & neck race.

The very fact that anymore no matter who runs, that every election comes down to a horse race into the 11th hour needing recounts for days after election day with every vote in every swing state should tell you something is not right with our elections!

The "Dick Suckers and Horse Jizz Drinkers Anonymous" Group have gone public and are on the presidential ticket for the dems!

Dick Suckers and Horse Jizz Drinkers? Damn, you are just asking to be stampeded by a herd of excited turned-on horny Harris supporters!

Hope you are wearing your chasity belt!!!

Forum List

Back