GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

Obama always holds his mouth just right. It's constantly fixed to his own ass and democrat's like the view.

Did you progressives want the Bush era tax cuts to end or not? Obama said he would "sun set" them back in 2008/2007... Then he siged it back into law, Obama also added massive deficit building tax credits on top of that, mostly aimed at helping the rich... So what is it, do you guys even know why you want the Bush era tax cuts to go away?

It's full blown retard to talk to you guys.

Your poor misjudged soul. :lol: Stand up and accept you are wrong.

Avorysuds needs to get back to reality. The TPM is beginning to weaken. By the end of the week, the House Teaps will be begging Boehner for forgiveness. Congressional and White House negotiators worked out a tentative plan to extend current tax rates for households making $450,000 or less; raise the estate tax from 35 to 40 percent for estates larger than $5 million; and prevent the Alternative Minimum Tax from hammering millions of middle-class workers, according to sources familiar with the talks. // The deal would also extend for one year unemployment insurance benefits set to expire Tuesday, and avert a steep cut to Medicare payments for doctors. // Both sides, however, remained at odds over what to do about the other significant piece of the "fiscal cliff" -- the more than $1 trillion of automatic cuts to defense and domestic programs set to begin tomorrow. 'Fiscal Cliff' Deal 'Within Sight' but Midnight Deadline Likely to Pass Without Congressional Vote - ABC News

The problem is you're mostly progressive, you see a balanced budget as a bad thing. I really don't care about the TP, I don't understand why you keep dumping it on me as if I am a TPM supporter... It's like you're putting words in my moth then fighting with yourself, over and over and over again...

Why don't you just admit you suffer from being hyper partisan, =D.

Your answer umm, kinda proved that.

You're libertarian. Did I say I want your whole party to catch the ball or did I refer to just you? Or are you a true libertarian?

Uhhh... In general you come across as "I <3 Dem's, yaya! Obama ass taste guuuuud!" You blame everything on Republicans despite the very policies you hate Obama expands... It's like you can't think for yourself.

When have I every used the word 'guuuuud'. I only spell it with 4 'u's.

Seriously. I have cheered the democrats all the way to this point but the point now is to pass what can best be passed. I think at this point everyone should split the difference of what is apart and pass the bill. It would mean so much to the American public.

Sigh. The GOP lost even more. Do you get that?

can the Dems tell us again how the GOP is dead and the mirror kisser in chief has a mandate?

What. Bammy is not getting his way in spite of the dead GOP and the mandate?

but, but, but .......

Each fit that the Baggers pull puts another nail in their coffin...They are behaving as expected.

Rand Paul in 2016!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Once again, and I wana make this clear.... The Democrats pulled in 4 million less votes than in 2008, average growth should have been around 5 million votes or MORE for the Democrat party alone.... That means the Democrat party shrunk by about 9 million votes... Maybe you like to brag about the Republican party dying, that's fine, but realize Republicans with one of the worst candidates ever managed to pull in 900,000 new votes, still a loss when you consider it should have been at least 5 million new votes... But technically by votes, the Democrat party is by far the fastest shrinking party in the US currently.

BTW, lossing 4 million votes it a big number... we're talking only 130 million total votes were cast, that means the Democart party shrunk by about 6-7% in the course of 1 election. So maybe you should focus on what Dems are doing that is putting nails in their coffin.

And the hatred continues, the hatred that is going to lead to a Dem victory in the House in 2014.

Each fit that the Baggers pull puts another nail in their coffin...They are behaving as expected.

Rand Paul in 2016!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Once again, and I wana make this clear.... The Democrats pulled in 4 million less votes than in 2008, average growth should have been around 5 million votes or MORE for the Democrat party alone.... That means the Democrat party shrunk by about 9 million votes... Maybe you like to brag about the Republican party dying, that's fine, but realize Republicans with one of the worst candidates ever managed to pull in 900,000 new votes, still a loss when you consider it should have been at least 5 million new votes... But technically by votes, the Democrat party is by far the fastest shrinking party in the US currently.

BTW, lossing 4 million votes it a big number... we're talking only 130 million total votes were cast, that means the Democart party shrunk by about 6-7% in the course of 1 election. So maybe you should focus on what Dems are doing that is putting nails in their coffin.

Prove it..... sigh..... Holy fuck you're stupid Jake.

Jake, I get that you're all un-happy that Mitt lost, that he was rejected so outright, but still venting by projecting on everyone else. I don't give a shit about the TP, outside of Rand I can't name a single TPM in congress, that's how little I followed "TP candidates."

I don’t care if the GOP looses elections from here on out, I’m perfectly ok with the GOP dying as they are liberal lite, kinda…. When in power they spend more than the Dems before them so they kind of lead the charge on deficit spending, when in power.

You're libertarian. Did I say I want your whole party to catch the ball or did I refer to just you? Or are you a true libertarian?

Uhhh... In general you come across as "I <3 Dem's, yaya! Obama ass taste guuuuud!" You blame everything on Republicans despite the very policies you hate Obama expands... It's like you can't think for yourself.

When have I every used the word 'guuuuud'. I only spell it with 4 'u's.

Seriously. I have cheered the democrats all the way to this point but the point now is to pass what can best be passed. I think at this point everyone should split the difference of what is apart and pass the bill. It would mean so much to the American public.

Well that would mean Obama/Dems would have to actually cut something...... All these deductions and tax credits are for nothing other than buying votes.

Did you progressives want the Bush era tax cuts to end or not? Obama said he would "sun set" them back in 2008/2007... Then he siged it back into law, Obama also added massive deficit building tax credits on top of that, mostly aimed at helping the rich... So what is it, do you guys even know why you want the Bush era tax cuts to go away?

The Bush tax cuts, just like the payroll reduction, were supposed to be temporary. The GOP has been pushing for them to be permanent...The 1% has enjoyed hording all the extra money. Boy, the RR trickle down has worked so well, huh?

Avorysuds, the President won re-election. The Dems increased Senate seats in their majority and picked up House seats. Those facts are not a Republican victory.

Now we see the Teap members finally scurrying back for the vote.

The country has seen the GOP weakness this week very clearly. The only salvation of the GOP is to jettison the Teap and the libertarian wings.

clea

Prove it..... sigh..... Holy fuck you're stupid Jake.

Jake, I get that you're all un-happy that Mitt lost, that he was rejected so outright, but still venting by projecting on everyone else. I don't give a shit about the TP, outside of Rand I can't name a single TPM in congress, that's how little I followed "TP candidates."

I don’t care if the GOP looses elections from here on out, I’m perfectly ok with the GOP dying as they are liberal lite, kinda…. When in power they spend more than the Dems before them so they kind of lead the charge on deficit spending, when in power.

Poor things. They got their feelings hurt :(

I guess egos are more important than the country.

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is “within sight” and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, “If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.” Another Cantor spokesperson said, “So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.
Nothing like another heaping of Democrat obstructionism.

You swam all that way for nothing. What a shame.

The Bush tax cuts, just like the payroll reduction, were supposed to be temporary. The GOP has been pushing for them to be permanent...The 1% has enjoyed hording all the extra money. Boy, the RR trickle down has worked so well, huh?

And by the GOP pushing to make them permanate you mean like the Dems and Obama seeing as they want to re-pass them... You know what, nm, you're too far gone to talk to.

Avorysuds went fail again and spent the night drinking oneself into a coma.

Poor things. They got their feelings hurt :(

I guess egos are more important than the country.

Obama Fiscal Cliff Remarks Spark Republican Threats To Blow Up Deal

With hours remaining to avert the so-called fiscal cliff, President Barack Obama said a deal is &#8220;within sight&#8221; and urged lawmakers to come together to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts that kick in on Tuesday.

But his midday press conference, with a group of middle-class Americans looking on, was not without a bit of bravado as well. Obama took multiple shots at Congress for its clumsiness in negotiations and insisted that he'd demand more tax hikes if the legislative body used the impending debt ceiling standoff to demand spending cuts.

In the process, the president irked several Republican aides, who suggested that the entire fiscal cliff deal had been complicated because of his tone and criticism.

Doug Heye, a spokesman for House Majority Whip Eric Cantor (R-Va.), tweeted, &#8220;If Obama's goal was to harm the process and make going over the cliff more likely, he's succeeding.&#8221; Another Cantor spokesperson said, &#8220;So....I'm confused....does POTUS want a deal or not? Because all those jabs at Congress certainly sounded like a smack in the face to me.

A source close to House Republican leadership went even further, telling HuffPost that the lower chamber was in revolt over Obama's remarks and that the deal could blow up because of them.
Maybe obamaturd ought to learn how to talk without sounding like a libtard.

LIBERALS OWN IT ALL.. Lock, stock, and barrel. That won't matter.. they will still blame Booooooooooosh.. they're liars and cheats..

Forum List

Back